Rock5's Ultra Model files

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Ultra Model files

#21 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:32 pm

They will conflict. For instance, if you are running in manual mode the fdb files will be locked so they can't be renamed. Also if a botting client changes character after you've changed to manual mode, it will load the models so the models will be visible (although they still wont be moving or have color).
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

krix

#22 Post by krix » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Is there any way to run few botmode and manual simultaneusly?
How do u think? Installing 2 rom clients on different parition wolud help? 1 for boting, and second for manual playing.

That wolud resove conflict?

Or is there any "magic" to make it happen that require less disk space?

rock5

#23 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 pm

You are dealing with the game folder so if you have one for botting and one for manual play, that should work. They can be on the same partition. Just copy and rename. I don't know of any way to do it without the wasted space.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

langelot133

#24 Post by langelot133 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 am

don't know if there is a link but using ultra model i'm not able to enter cyclop's lair anymore (in bot mode)

Edit: I tryed on KS it works but cyclop's lair portal doesn't work in bot mode :'(

lisa

#25 Post by lisa » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:35 am

The cyclops portal isn't in the best spot for usage, I doubt it is the model files interferring with that. From memory I used to do a little fly or maybe teleport to be a little higher to make sure I got int he portal. Been a while.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

langelot133

#26 Post by langelot133 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 am

i'll try with a flyhack

Edit: tried and still doesn't works... kinda weird isn't it?

Mundoking

#27 Post by Mundoking » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

This has been probably the best mod for me since I don't have very high-end computer!

But one problem I have: Whenever I go return the Sharp Bear Claw daily in Logar, the game client crashes. If I switch to normal model files, everything works. This is problematic because I was going to token farm a bit with that daily :/

Juin

#28 Post by Juin » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Just tested it and it looks great but i have one problem, in botmode you cannot get out of DoD through the starting portal, so 1st Boss farming not possible with this right now.

rock5

#29 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Mundoking wrote:This has been probably the best mod for me since I don't have very high-end computer!

But one problem I have: Whenever I go return the Sharp Bear Claw daily in Logar, the game client crashes. If I switch to normal model files, everything works. This is problematic because I was going to token farm a bit with that daily :/
I could possible fix this by finding the problem file but I need to know exactly where it's crashing so I can maybe guess which model is causing the problem.
Juin wrote:Just tested it and it looks great but i have one problem, in botmode you cannot get out of DoD through the starting portal, so 1st Boss farming not possible with this right now.
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with DoD. You can normally go through portals in bot mod. What's different about this portal?

Juin

#30 Post by Juin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:54 am

I dont know. There is nothing specific about this portal you can get into DoD without problems through the portal but when your try to get out it doesnt work.

lisa

#31 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:46 am

That's not an issue with the model files, This has been discussed in the DoD WP topic, maybe even a couple of them.
The issue is the portal that is inside the instance sits a little higher than it should, some people work around this by using teleport to the height or by using fly to get a little higher and make the portal usage 100%.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#32 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:52 am

I'm checking it out now. I can't get through it even when flying. Tracking down the file for the portal now. Got lucky finding the right folder. Nearly down to the last file. Shouldn't be long.

lisa

#33 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:01 am

rock5 wrote:I'm checking it out now. I can't get through it even when flying. Tracking down the file for the portal now. Got lucky finding the right folder. Nearly down to the last file. Shouldn't be long.
could you see the portal? or did you remove it from the models?

rock5

#34 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:09 am

Portals are not normally visible, no.

I thought I had the right file but with it removed the game crashes every time I start it and look towards where the portal should be.

Getting closer though.

lisa

#35 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:38 am

You don't normally see the big blue swirly thing? Hmm I do lol

rock5

#36 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:19 am

No I don't. I'm doing ks now, I don't see it. My model files are pretty extensive.

I sort of narrowed it down to one or 2 files but I couldn't make it stable. In the end I removed both files and had to remove a folder as well to make it stable.

Remove the following files.
  • modelbot/fx/environment/wailing_mountains/act_dunegeon_door.ros
    modelbot/fx/environment/wailing_mountains/act_dunegeon_door_masked.ros

And completely remove this folder.
  • modelbot/fx/environment/wailing_mountains/_ploygon

I'll have to update the models file anyway soon because of chapter 5. For starters I can see dwarfs in bot mod. :S

rock5

#37 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:25 am

Sorry I edited my above post. Only 2 of those 4 files that were listed needed to be removed.

Juin

#38 Post by Juin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:57 pm

rock5 wrote:No I don't. I'm doing ks now, I don't see it. My model files are pretty extensive.

I sort of narrowed it down to one or 2 files but I couldn't make it stable. In the end I removed both files and had to remove a folder as well to make it stable.

Remove the following files.
  • modelbot/fx/environment/act_dunegeon_door.ros
    modelbot/fx/environment/act_dunegeon_door_masked.ros

And completely remove this folder.
  • modelbot/fx/environment/_ploygon

I'll have to update the models file anyway soon because of chapter 5. For starters I can see dwarfs in bot mod. :S
You probably mean
modelbot\fx\environment\wailing_mountains
right?
couldnt find the files in the folders you listed.

rock5

#39 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Yes you're right. In moving the files around during testing, that's where the files ended up and I forgot the folder was wrong. So all those files including the folder are in the 'wailing_mountains' folder.

AngelDrago

#40 Post by AngelDrago » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 am

thx... Rock5 did you had a chance to updated to the lates patch? as i tried it and the video quality is very horrible.