Mini game - goblin's mine in Aslan. Solo bot WP

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Bill D Cat

Re: Mini game - goblin's mine in Aslan. Solo bot WP

#41 Post by Bill D Cat » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:09 am

If you are only farming the mobs inside for XP/TP then you can repeat it by using the fly hack to cross over the gate at the beginning and then just go kill the mobs. If you do not pay the 30 coins to start the event legally then you can not open any of the chests or get the shells at the end.

BlubBlab

#42 Post by BlubBlab » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:43 pm

I' m not sure but the problem with that is they done that before and fixed it in that case for potions http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... n&start=40 .

I have something else today I was told it is possible to trick goblin mine into deeper level then it should.
Take a low level char in the group let the char go into the goblin mine alone, let the low level char pay.

So far I did understand the Goblin Mine is now full of low level mobs and I haven't tested it but so far I know Goblin Mine should scale down. The problem with that trick is you need for every 50+ char another low level char that pay for Goblin Mine.

On picture you bot first with your 50+ chars through the other mini-games while the low level make all their tq when finish this bot need to wait for the 50 + chars and yes they need to party bot ...
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

Ivan

#43 Post by Ivan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:45 am

Now, if you do not pay the 30 coins and just fly over the fence you will find an empty map, without any mobs. Paying to the PNJ teleports you in the minigame and make the monsters appears. So you can do it only once a day.

garfield_zgz

#44 Post by garfield_zgz » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:55 am

Ivan wrote:Now, if you do not pay the 30 coins and just fly over the fence you will find an empty map, without any mobs. Paying to the PNJ teleports you in the minigame and make the monsters appears. So you can do it only once a day.
hi, you're wrong Ivan, if you fly over the fence and passs next to the mob inside the cave it starts the clock countdown and mobs appear. You can kill all, break group, go out , build a new group and reenter, and you can do it as far as you want. So, this is the best way to farm XP/TP so mobs gives a great quantity. The only thing you cannot do is obviously open the treasure chests.

Regards

gloover

#45 Post by gloover » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 pm

It was also my intension to using goblin mine to farm TP/EP - but the bot cause every 5-10 min a game crash. Have tried several combinations of "onlevacombat" "onsckillcast" etc. - same issue - got a crash every 5-10 min. Anyone got it running without those problems?

Bubi

#46 Post by Bubi » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 am

gloover wrote:It was also my intension to using goblin mine to farm TP/EP - but the bot cause every 5-10 min a game crash. Have tried several combinations of "onlevacombat" "onsckillcast" etc. - same issue - got a crash every 5-10 min. Anyone got it running without those problems?
Have the same issue. I think its the game itself.

Bubi

#47 Post by Bubi » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:48 pm

So I watched the bot for a while and restarted rom manually after crash.
Sometime it runs up to 30min, and sometimes it crashes after just a few mobs. I will try to find out in what function the issue appears.
The behaviour is like the crashes when the bot try to attack a mob which is already dead. So I think its probably in the attack function.

BlubBlab

#48 Post by BlubBlab » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Hard to explain that even so happens for me when I make TQ's the first char always crits on the same spot. I had the same problem with KS until I changed the some WP's.

Basically the problem is when you have low fps to the point its freeze and the bot wants to do something by force, the clients crits.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

Ivan

#49 Post by Ivan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:26 am

garfield_zgz wrote:
Ivan wrote:Now, if you do not pay the 30 coins and just fly over the fence you will find an empty map, without any mobs. Paying to the PNJ teleports you in the minigame and make the monsters appears. So you can do it only once a day.
hi, you're wrong Ivan, if you fly over the fence and passs next to the mob inside the cave it starts the clock countdown and mobs appear. You can kill all, break group, go out , build a new group and reenter, and you can do it as far as you want. So, this is the best way to farm XP/TP so mobs gives a great quantity. The only thing you cannot do is obviously open the treasure chests.

Regards
Ho ho this is good to know, thanks.

Rintintin

#50 Post by Rintintin » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Hello,

I got two comment. First, if you want to catch that crazy running chest "Imitator" that appears after the first mobs the easiest way is to do so is to add the following lines of code to the onLeaveCombat section in your profile:

Code: Select all

if getZoneId()==352 then			-- Goblinmine
	local imitator=player:findNearestNameOrId(122390);			-- Imitator
	if imitator ~=nil then
		repeat 
			imitator=player:findNearestNameOrId(122390);
			player:target_Object(122390); 
		until imitator == nil;
	end
end
This chest has some base Tier IV runes...

Second:
I made a waypointfile that bypasses all the mobs and flies through the hole in the ceiling to the furnaces..

Afterwards it'll continue with the already well known gobsFurnaces.xml.
Attachments
gobsAslanShort.xml
Abbrevated way to the furnaces. There are stilll some problems getting through the floor, but while tryiung to unstick it works
(1.66 KiB) Downloaded 253 times

krogan

#51 Post by krogan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:04 am

The exp/tp farming is not possile anymore ...

gloover

#52 Post by gloover » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:05 am

Damn. This mother...... now the mobs appears only, if you have paid the phirius tokkens :-(

Any idea, where its rentable to farm TP? Any mobs (with fast respawn time) / position in sarlo?

spyfromsiochain

#53 Post by spyfromsiochain » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:36 pm

No more tp/xp farm in gm... meh

Any good solutions for this anywhere else?

ty
I look at those fans with no blades and it amazes me everytime, how can they push air without using blades lol - lisa (pro sentence :D)

latino18fr

#54 Post by latino18fr » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Hi,

there is an update to make gobelin? any waypon?

thx you