Malatinas Goblins by Bot_romka

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Bot_romka

Malatinas Goblins by Bot_romka

#1 Post by Bot_romka » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 am

My Wp for Malatinas Goblins.

Change in Wp
MainLevel = 50 to Level of main character which kill mobs
NumTwinks = 0 to Number of T.winks. For solo = 0, up to 5 in full Party. T.winks whait in start point for Main character kill all mobs near chests

Start Wp for Main character near NPC "Mahler Palo". T.winks can be anyware in "Aslan Valley".
I modefid code for use waypoint with little t.wink which not have much more HP. Tested with t.wink 6 Lvl for take Arcane Transmutor Charges.
With this Waypoint you can enter in Goblins Malatinas without pay the Phirius tokens to the NPC. Simpl just need 30 Phirius tokens for enter which not spended. Bot enable Swimhack and fly over Goblins Gate to second NPC for enable timer then to elementals. Waypoint very fast because Bot killing only elementals not need kills 40 and 60 mobs for open gate. I create new version function getTreasureChest() and now all characters in party allways open chest.

ATTENTION. For work this waypoint you need instaled to bot userfunction_swimhack.lua
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2765

Maybe Wp is look very strange but it based on my good ideas.

_sory for my bad english.
Attachments
Malatinas_Goblins_Wp.xml
(7.47 KiB) Downloaded 513 times
Last edited by Bot_romka on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:19 am, edited 35 times in total.

Bot_romka

Re: Malatinas Goblins by Bot_romka

#2 Post by Bot_romka » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 am

how to delete this massage?
Last edited by Bot_romka on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

OneofMany

#3 Post by OneofMany » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:56 am

I tried manually fly over that gate, and found out there where no mobs behind it, i had to give the NPC inside the tokens, then the mobs appeared... at the end there where no mobs too, so had to fly back, talk to the npc inside and then timer became to run too.

Or, is it the way that you need to pay only once? and let the other fly over?
Its not about cheating. Its about being smarter than the game...

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:47 am

been a while since I did goblins but you used to be able to fly over gate and then just fly near the npc on other side of gate and timer would start. Then fly to end and clear the circle of elemental mobs + that elite that appears after 4 kills.

I'll poke my nose in, maybe they changed it so you need to talk to the npc just to make sure you pay the tokens.

--=== Results ===--

Yeah works still the same, go near the npc and timer will start, I actually don't use fly, my model just removes the gates so I casually walk through.

when you get inside goblins fly over gate and keep going straight, other side of the carts is a little goblin npc. Go near it to start timer.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

OneofMany

#5 Post by OneofMany » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:05 am

aha! that i didnt do then :)

Will try again after maintenance :)
Its not about cheating. Its about being smarter than the game...

kanta

#6 Post by kanta » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Ya, after you fly over the gate, you need to fly near the goblin hiding behind the cart and the timer will start.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

Jellenser

#7 Post by Jellenser » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:15 am

forst sorry for my bad english.

i tried your wp and i have some problems.

1. when i start it near palo npc it always say i am not in aslan tal.. but i am
2. i enter gm and then when it begins to go over the gate it crashes. (i have this problem with other ppl waypoints too.. they all crashes (yes i update bot and the swim and tele addon from rock5.))
the erros msg is "string "..."" 50 bad argument #1 to "memory writeintptr (null)

it crashes only on goblin mines .. on mini games it works very well

Nero

#8 Post by Nero » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:41 am

DLed it yesterday (mainly to check just how do you start it without tokens lol), and yes, it kept saying that I'm not in aslan valley. Perhaps your version has different ID? I'll check it later today

Anyhow, for a quick fix, just delete zone ID check, and it'll start anywhere (if you're not in the valley, it'll of course won't start the goblins)

Out of curiosity, as I've never did goblins before - what's the condition for the chests to appear? How much HP/atk should a character have to solo it?

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:00 am

Nero wrote:DLed it yesterday (mainly to check just how do you start it without tokens lol), and yes, it kept saying that I'm not in aslan valley. Perhaps your version has different ID? I'll check it later today

Anyhow, for a quick fix, just delete zone ID check, and it'll start anywhere (if you're not in the valley, it'll of course won't start the goblins)

Out of curiosity, as I've never did goblins before - what's the condition for the chests to appear? How much HP/atk should a character have to solo it?
Only real challenge is the elite at the end, can't remember her name but she appears after you kill the 4th or is it 5th mob out of those elementals. If you can kill her you can solo it no worries.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

Nevex

#10 Post by Nevex » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Any working goblin WP's. This one crashes on me once it gets inside.

lisa

#11 Post by lisa » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Nevex wrote:Any working goblin WP's. This one crashes on me once it gets inside.
You probably just need to update your smiw hack.

Edamh

#12 Post by Edamh » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:00 pm

I updated both my addon_swimhack.lua and userfunction_swimhack.lua but I still errored/crashed. As others mentioned, other minigames (e.g CoT) are ok with the swimhack versions that I have. Any other thoughts or suggestions?

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 pm

You should only have one swim hack. They are probably interfering with one another. Probably the 'userfunction' is the newer one so try removing the 'addon' one. And make sure you get the swim hack from somewhere where it is kept up to date like lisas version.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

chager03

#14 Post by chager03 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 am

Same thing here, as soon as i get in the instance my game crashes. i only have 1 up to date swimhack.

Nevex

#15 Post by Nevex » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 pm

rock5 wrote:You should only have one swim hack. They are probably interfering with one another. Probably the 'userfunction' is the newer one so try removing the 'addon' one. And make sure you get the swim hack from somewhere where it is kept up to date like lisas version.
I have the latest userfunction swimhack and do not know what the addon one even is. It crashes once it tries to do its thing inside.

BillDoorNZ

#16 Post by BillDoorNZ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:02 pm

if you look at the waypoint code, the author has embedded his own swimhack stuff in there. So regardless of how up to date your usefunction ones are, it won't matter. Will have a look at removing the authors one and just using the standard fly() etc

rock5

#17 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:38 pm

I just had a look. The authors swim hack is wrong. It uses "addresses.skillBuffFlag_offset" as the second offset which equals 0xEC. If you look at the current updated swim hack, it should be 0xF0. So probably if you change "addresses.skillBuffFlag_offset" to "0xF0" in the Malatinas_Goblin_Wp, then it will work. Although the better solution would be to use the swim hack userfunction.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

BillDoorNZ

#18 Post by BillDoorNZ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 pm

indeed, I just changed it to use the swimhack userfunction for extended compatibility but can't update here as I had to pull out and add in stuff to make it work with my custom version of the bot :(

nerdyone255

#19 Post by nerdyone255 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 am

bill, can you post your ammended WP file that uses rocks script rather than the embedded one?

rock5

#20 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 am

Swim hack is not mine. Lisa is the one who maintains a working copy.