course of terror WP

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: course of terror WP

#381 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:09 am

Updated cot_tele to 1.83. Now supports the new currencies. Requires bot rev 758.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

supermario

#382 Post by supermario » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:23 am

from today there is a new problem.
the char stay up to the key but don't harvest it.
I have try with 2 chars but every time same error, this morning before maintenace i have do it with one char and it's work correctly
now I test to reduce the harvest height from 57 to 50 (can try this afternoon) and check if problem is solved.
UPDATE
yes, with different height it can harvest the key.
so, rug 88.35

teleport(seal.X + 1, seal.Z, 50) -- teleport in range to click seal

Buster99

#383 Post by Buster99 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:06 am

I am having problem with clicking on keys also. But it does not seem to be because of distance from key because when I manually move closer to key it sill will not harvest key when clicking. Very strange.

This happens approximately 20% of time with chars and game timer ends up running out with failed completion.

Any ideas?

rock5

#384 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:33 am

I just ran 5 characters through with no problems so I'm not sure what to say. Make sure the bot is up to date and there are no corrupted files in the 'rom' folder. Also make sure you are using the latest cot_tele.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Palmal

#385 Post by Palmal » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:53 pm

This is actually in regards to your toat xml. Used to work fine, when it selected "Proceed to the Scar of Despair" it teleported immediatly. Now however after that selection another chat window appears from Kat Rojo asking if you are sure you want to teleport and you must select "I am" (first option of two) to teleport. How do I add that into the xml?
Thanx in advance

rock5

#386 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:08 pm

I fixed "toat" and given it a home with AT.xml
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 357#p35357

Palmal

#387 Post by Palmal » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks Rock =]

Cindy

#388 Post by Cindy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Always trying to learn from existing scripts...

Code: Select all

local shells, empty = getCurrency("shell")
		if 200 > empty then
			-- Wait for user to use some shells.
			cprintf(cli.yellow,"Reaching the maximum number of Phirius Shells ("..(shells+empty).."). Please spend some before continuing.\n")
			player:sleep()
			numshells = getCurrency("shell")
		end
what is the "empty" thing?

rock5

#389 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 am

Probably not the best word to use but 'empty' is how much more you can collect before you reach the limit for that currency.

You could have worked it out from the print messages above it. i.e. shells+emtpy = maximum number.

BlubBlab

#390 Post by BlubBlab » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Buster99 wrote:I am having problem with clicking on keys also. But it does not seem to be because of distance from key because when I manually move closer to key it sill will not harvest key when clicking. Very strange.

This happens approximately 20% of time with chars and game timer ends up running out with failed completion.

Any ideas?
Same here but less then 20%
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

rock5

#391 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Sounds like a bug in the game. Not much we can do about that.

Ego95

#392 Post by Ego95 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:17 am

How should I explain this :/

Each time you enter a new round, when you pass the gate your char gets ported back a little bit. It's in the moment, when all the tiles spawn. Just try it like this: Do the game manually and just before passing the door start flying up. You will notice, that some kind of system ports you back to the ground while the tiles are spawning.

The thing is (like I noticed) that you need to get ported back to that spot to harvest a key later. If you somehow skip this you can't harvest the key. What I did always is moving back to the door and finding the right spot where I get teleported a bit and then I could harvest the key.
If you remove the model file you will notice a blue effect under (or on, I don't remember how the effect looks like) your character. This is the point you need to get teleported. But sometimes it skips this

Very strange system.

rock5

#393 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 am

I'm aware of that effect. That's why it walks into the room instead of fly and waits 3 seconds before continuing, to give it time to snap back. I don't know how yours could be flying before the pull back. You are talking about the latest 'cot_tele.xml' file right?

Ego95

#394 Post by Ego95 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:06 pm

I don't know how yours could be flying before the pull back
It was just an example for others to it like this manually so you can see the small teleport. If you walk into the room you don't really notice this teleport.

rock5

#395 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:27 pm

It has a whole 3 seconds to be pulled back. You could try increasing the yrest. It's on line 309.

BlubBlab

#396 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Sry I forgot something it happens to me only once the bug after I had a bug which let the bot get stuck at the start in cot I manually moved the bot out of cot an restart the script then it happened. Okay that story is little bit longer this stuck problem I created through the fact that I relog the char right before cot I solved it by

Code: Select all

nroom = currentRoom()
		if(nroom == nil or nroom > 5 or nroom < 1)then
			repeat
			       player:update()
				nroom = currentRoom()
			until  not (nroom == nil or nroom > 5 or nroom < 1)

end

I simple repeat currentRoom() until I got a saint reading and wait until then. I have since then no problem in that mini-game xD
By the way are dead guards with 100% live something new in the survival game?

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)

rock5

#397 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:05 am

I'm not sure I understand. Maybe if you tell me where you would put that code, I can get an idea of what you mean.
BlubBlab wrote:By the way are dead guards with 100% live something new in the survival game?
I don't know. I haven't run it in ages.

I just ran a mage through it. I didn't notice anything like that.

BlubBlab

#398 Post by BlubBlab » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Okay I hang on my cot_tele script

The a guard with 100% live happened every 3th run they no problem so long the don't have loot if they have the bot gets stuck, in the other case the bot stars at the guard for a short moment. You can see my solve too.

I have somewhere bypassed a if for the WP exit, I was lazy to search and undo that so don't copy past everything.
Attachments
survivalR5onload.lua
(16.39 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
cot_tele.xml
(10.53 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

My Reps:

rock5

#399 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:37 pm

I don't know. My version works. Try undoing whatever changes caused the problem. There are too many changes for me to figure it out given that I don't even understand exactly what the problem is.

Rudi Mentär

#400 Post by Rudi Mentär » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 am

Hi,

from time to time i encounter the problem that the char is missing one of the "special" keys at the treasure chests.
Meaning that one of the chests cannot be opened.
Couldnt figure out yet, how and why the key is missing, as it seems that all are harvested.

Anyone with same problem?

Thx