course of terror WP

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

course of terror WP

#1 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Major update, so rewriting first post.

cot.xml will still use fly and do ok, cot_tele works much smoother and faster though.

Adding in Rock5's teleport WP, I did make 1 change to it though I added in a log function to track char name, date/time, shells gained and total shells.
looks like this in the file

Code: Select all

Character name: XXXXX. 	Date: 07/26/11 12:20:07. 	Shells gained: 50. 	Total shells: 50.
Update to revision 622 + for the log file, or simply create a folder named logs inside the bot folder.
rom/logs
Rock5's teleport function can be found here

Fly function is here
Attachments
cot_tele.xml
Version 1.83 - For patch 6.0.0 and newer. Added support for new currencies. Requires bot rev 758 or newer.
(9.87 KiB) Downloaded 822 times
cot_tele.xml
Version 1.82 - A few bug fixes
(9.88 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
cot.xml
Added in a distance check to make porting 100% reliable. Not working
No teleport.
(4.31 KiB) Downloaded 908 times
Last edited by lisa on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:55 am, edited 13 times in total.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

MiesterMan

Re: course of terror WP

#2 Post by MiesterMan » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Sweet! I can't actually test this out atm but I will when I can. So you managed to get the rombot version of swimhack working? That would be awsome. :D

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:05 pm

MiesterMan wrote:Sweet! I can't actually test this out atm but I will when I can. So you managed to get the rombot version of swimhack working? That would be awsome. :D
It's always worked for me, Maybe the creator didn't update with correct addresses after chap 4 came out?
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 am

What goodies do you get from it?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 am

50 shells which go towards buying lvl 67 items with crimson stats, requires 200 shells.
Apart from that the 12 chests you open contain arcane charges, recipes, phirius pots, CoT reset cert, crafting matts, intrument matts, 3 day instruments and lots more I can't think of off the top of my head.

Can do this once a day on a char lvl 50+
If you manage to get a reset then you can do it again.

I currently have 6 chars 55+ so just doing this gets me 6 crimson stats every 4 days. I am in the process of lvling up another 15 chars, so then I will be getting 21 crimson stats every 4 days.
It takes around 8-10 minutes to do CoT with this WP.
Crimson stats sell in the range of 1-4.5 mil on my server, which would average out to 10mil a day and would take me an hour of botting to do them each day.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 am

When I'm looking to buy gear I usually looked for tomb stats but I've seen some crimson stats. Very nice. Are they the highest stats at the moment? If I could farm them I could make my own uber gear. :)

Wasn't there something about Titles that give you stats if you finish some mini games a number of times? Is that still in effect?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#7 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 am

not sure about titles, I use the seige war titles, + all stats usually.

top stats atm are crimson, castle and bunker. castle is only from high end instance, crimson from shells, bunker from mems, from memory 420 mems per item.

If your lvl 67 then just buy 1 of each of the 8 items for your class, then you can stat them up later.

Other minigames to get shells are
survival which is from same npc, 30 shells

treasure ** which is in sascilia stepes but you can get ported there from the npc near mail box outside of auction house in varanas. This can be a real pain in the butt.

golbins which is in Aslan valley, npc kind og near the AH, can use fly to the end and just kill 40-50 mobs for 50 shells, farely easy for 50 shells.

goblins can be done as 6 member party, rest are solo.
Last edited by lisa on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

MiesterMan

#8 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:46 am

The titles aren't all that good, siege would give better but I know the survival game gives you a title with stats.

Another very attractive reward, is the horse rental ticket. They drop 15 minute, 2 hour, 7 day, and I think also 30 day mounts. After a week or two you have a stack you can send to that alt that doesn't have a mount (I think you can auction them too).

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 am

ohh yeah another nice one is repair hammers, goblin drops the hamer that repairs all you equiped items in 1 go. other minigames you get hammers to repair single items.

Items I use are the mounts, repair hammers, arcane charges, instruments.
rest I generally AH or vendor

Atm I do 2 parties of 3 thru goblins, so takes me like 25 mins tops to do both lots. thats 300 shells all up. Manually play them though, not botted.

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 am

So goblins you do as a team of 3? Which is the quickest for shells?

lisa

#11 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:26 am

well CoT is easy to bot now and takes around 8 mins each character.

If you can multiclient for goblins then it can be much faster of course but botting it could be a pain, where as I just fly to the end. I did do a WP that flew to end but it would occasionally pick up some adds along the way which would grow to lots and lots of adds lol
The issue is flying with bott isn't perfect, it kinda flies same lvl for a while and then when closer to the next wp it changes to up or down angle. goblins has a low roof and it goes up and down a lot.

You could just party bot goblins I guess and actually kill the requirements, might take around 15 mins depending on your gear.

Survival will be a pain to bot with great success, non dps chars struggle as you need to kill mobs that spawn from tiles. My healer does survival with about 1 min left, thats manual playing. My dps chars do it with around 3 mins remaining.

For me though I am going with botting CoT, I have a lognextchar set up ready for when my other chars get to 50. So will just do one account all the way through. So I can do all my accounts at the same time as it is an instance zone. Also no real combat to deal with, my WP occasionally spawns the summoner but it is like 10% chance. So even naked lvl 50's can do it, most of the time.

MiesterMan

#12 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 am

You can actually do it (goblin) as a standard instance group (I think of up to 6) but that would definately be pushing it on a single machine.

I prefer to take mine through solo so they can all get the phirius pots from the chests along the way. Otherwise, everyone in the group can loot the shells from the chests at the end so if that's your goal then you can just take as many as possible through at once to do it the fastest.

I've been meaning to ask this (or test it) but if you range something from swimhack does it die or just continuously insta-regen?

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 am

I thought CoT leveled with the players level. Can't you do it with lower levels? Or don't they drop the same stuff?

lisa

#14 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:51 am

Hmm never tried it under 50, I'll give it a go after this movie finishes D/L

lisa

#15 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:06 am

yeah u can do it, just no shells. loot from chest may or may not be different aswell. Mobs were a lvl varied to player lvl.

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 am

First attempt was a big failure. A few times it tried to swim back through closed doors. A couple of times it failed to hit the right spot to telepot (although I wasn't using the experimental version). And a couple of times it tried to swim along the floor, as soon as it entered a room, with disasterous results. I had to nurse it along a few times which was difficult considering I never did it before and didn't know what was supposed to happen. I gather now that you are supposed to get the keys to open the chests then go through the portal to the chests. Then go back into a fresh room to get more keys until all the chests are open. Is that right?

In the end I only got 9 chests open but I got the 50 shells. I didn't notice, were the shells in one of the chests or was it a reward for getting to the end?

Here's the first bit of by output until it tried to swim back through the door.

Code: Select all

We changed the option 'HARVEST_DISTANCE' from '120' to '300'.
Loaded waypoint path cot.xml
No return path with default naming cot_return.xml found.
We use the normal waypoint path cot.xml now.
Clearing target.
Moving to waypoint #1, (4863, -1909)
Use MACRO: MAGE_ESSENCE_OF_MAGI=>   <UNKNOWN> (1000/1000)
Use MACRO: PRIEST_BLESSED_SPRIN=>   rock5 (33390/33390)
Use MACRO: MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX  =>   rock5 (33390/33390)
We try to find NPC Malatina:
We successfully target NPC Malatina and try to open the dialog window.
Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "ChoiceOption(2);".
Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "ChoiceOption(1);".
Player address changed: 0x409C5F00
We try to find NPC Malatina:
We successfully target NPC Malatina and try to open the dialog window.
Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "ChoiceOption(2);".
Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "ChoiceOption(1);".
Moving to waypoint #2, (4080, 3499)
Use MACRO: PRIEST_BLESSED_SPRIN=>   <UNKNOWN> (1000/1000)
Clearing target.
Swimhack ACTIVATED!
Moving to waypoint #3, (4081, 3586)
Moving to waypoint #4, (4088, 3742)
We found Seal (Treasure Key) and will harvest it.
We found Treasure Key and will harvest it.
Moving to waypoint #5, (4088, 3742)
Moving to waypoint #6, (4080, 4000)
Stopping waypoint: Target acquired.
Engaging enemy [Clown Spirit] in combat.
Use MACRO: MAGE_METEOR_SHOWER  =>   * Failed to cast *
Moving in | Suggested range: 150 | Distance: 638
Fight finished. Killed 1 Clown Spirit. (fight #1 / runtime 1 minutes)
We overrun waypoint #6, skip it and move on to #7
Moving to waypoint #7, (4080, 3499)
Clearing target.
Unsticking player... at position 4116,3562. Trial 1 from maximum 10 trials
Use MACRO: MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX  =>   <UNKNOWN> (1000/1000)
Clearing target.
Clearing target.
Unsticking player... at position 4086,3563. Trial 2 from maximum 10 trials
Stopping execution.
At this point I restarted the script and it moved forward to find the next key and I was able to nurse it along till the end.

botje

#17 Post by botje » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 am

worked fine for me :)

Botje

lisa

#18 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:16 am

the issue in the untested one is it sometimes gets to the right spot to be ported but other times it doesn't. If it gets ported before reaching the WP then it keeps trying to get back to those coords which will be along the floor with no flying.

other side of the coin is if you reach the coords before being ported it then goes to the next set of coords which is back through the door.

Sounds like you experienced both.

I believe the "untested" version will be more consinstent. I need to work on a better way to deal with it porting sometimes and not porting others. More then likely have to do some distance checks to the next set of coords and if > 100 then keep moving forward until it ports and then distance will be close to those coords.

You get the shells into your bag as soon as you conplete the 4th round, no need to even open chests.

I'm going to delete the tested version, pretty sure I incresed the coords by 10 which is enough to make it have issues.

lisa

#19 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 am

rock5 wrote:
Moving to waypoint #3, (4081, 3586)
Moving to waypoint #4, (4088, 3742)
We found Seal (Treasure Key) and will harvest it.
We found Treasure Key and will harvest it.
Moving to waypoint #5, (4088, 3742)
Moving to waypoint #6, (4080, 4000)
Stopping waypoint: Target acquired.
Engaging enemy [Clown Spirit] in combat.
Use MACRO: MAGE_METEOR_SHOWER => * Failed to cast *
Moving in | Suggested range: 150 | Distance: 638
Fight finished. Killed 1 Clown Spirit. (fight #1 / runtime 1 minutes)
We overrun waypoint #6, skip it and move on to #7
Clearing target.
Unsticking player... at position 4116,3562. Trial 1 from maximum 10 trials
Use MACRO: MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX => <UNKNOWN> (1000/1000)
Looks like you got in combat and then it thought you over ran the WP into the portal, which by the looks of it you hadn't. Then it tried to go to the next WP which is through the door.

I guess it is possible to try to ignore the mobs but as when you go through portal you leave combat. Issue would be in last 2 phases if you get in combat at first key you will be getting attacked for the next 2-3 keys.

botje

#20 Post by botje » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 pm

btw, bit offtopic, but what the hell do those ghost cards mean?

what can i do with those?

Botje