Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Desmond

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#701 Post by Desmond » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:48 am

1 - both start the game as usual and can the fact that I have a bot running first at Elf Varanas
2 - buy belts going fine but I still I would like to at Kupka stones

rock5

#702 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:02 am

1 - Sorry, still don't understand.
2 - I can't see anything wrong with it. It looks exactly the same except for different waypoints and different id. If they are correct then it should work like the belt one does.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Desmond

#703 Post by Desmond » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:15 am

rock5 wrote:1 - Sorry, still don't understand.
2 - I can't see anything wrong with it. It looks exactly the same except for different waypoints and different id. If they are correct then it should work like the belt one does.
but the first is not always comes to the channel that is needed, can write code waypoint switch Canal?

rock5

#704 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:28 am

I believe you can change channel with ChangeParallelID. Eg,

Code: Select all

RoMCode("ChangeParallelID(2)")
You'll have to add a yrest to wait until it's finished. I don't know how long it takes to change channel.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

ZZZZZ

#705 Post by ZZZZZ » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:59 pm

rock5 wrote:I believe you can change channel with ChangeParallelID. Eg,

RoMCode("ChangeParallelID(2)")
You'll have to add a yrest to wait until it's finished. I don't know how long it takes to change channel.
I used staticpopup to wait for channel to change. You can also use GetCurrentParallelID();

RoMScript("ChangeParallelID(1)")
		repeat
			yrest(1000)
		until not RoMScript("StaticPopup1:IsVisible()")

RoMScript("ChangeParallelID(1)")
		repeat
			yrest(1000)
		until RoMScript("GetCurrentParallelID()") == 1

Desmond

#706 Post by Desmond » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 am

I have a serious problem, the problem is to solve it spoils all my work I work on it every day.
The problem here is what I have every character under the bot operates on the Island of the Elves to Varanasi, but when the bot to get to the NPC Sidklo that porting to Varanasi that happens, says the area is not open, then everything disappears NPC, you get to do a background check when he says that the area is not open then relog ago on the choice of character will return to nature and to continue working, this is the most serious problem that I can't solve for me it spoils the robot ((

Desmond

#707 Post by Desmond » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:08 pm

check if there was a message now on the screen area is not open then choice of character to enter and back and continue
Last edited by Desmond on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Desmond

#708 Post by Desmond » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:10 pm

yes I can insert - ReloadUI () but I need check if the area is not open then ReloadUI ()
Last edited by Desmond on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Desmond

#709 Post by Desmond » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:12 am

I can not do a background check on the message area is not open

Desmond

#710 Post by Desmond » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Can I do a background check I need verification when my bot sent letters to then download the next waypoint.
for example, this code should check sent if the last two characters of the bot emails if sent then loadPaths("Stones_Buy_Send")
The example

local check sent messages names ={"Stork", "Herau"}; then
loadPaths("Stones_Buy_Send")

rock5

#711 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Are you saying you want to know when you receive mail? If you are logged on when you receive mail then you get an new mail indicator so there might be a variable somewhere we can check. But if you received your mail before you log into your character then the only way to know if you received any mail is to go and check the mailbox. Even if you are logged on when you receive the email, I don't know if we can tell who sent the mail. Maybe you could use the event monitor functions to monitor the receive-mail event.

Desmond

#712 Post by Desmond » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:47 am

rock5 wrote:Are you saying you want to know when you receive mail? If you are logged on when you receive mail then you get an new mail indicator so there might be a variable somewhere we can check. But if you received your mail before you log into your character then the only way to know if you received any mail is to go and check the mailbox. Even if you are logged on when you receive the email, I don't know if we can tell who sent the mail. Maybe you could use the event monitor functions to monitor the receive-mail event.
no you I don't quite understand, I need the bot to check when he sent the characters belt

Desmond

#713 Post by Desmond » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Rock5, check for me if I correctly wrote the code.
here's a code, he should check if the bot already sent belt to the last two characters then go to the next waypoint

local CheckSentMessages by name ={"Stork", "Herau"}; then
loadPaths("Stones_Buy_Send")

noobbotter

#714 Post by noobbotter » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:39 pm

oh, so after the bot sends the emails, you just want it to verify that it sent them before moving on to the next waypoint.

Desmond

#715 Post by Desmond » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:20 am

noobbotter wrote:oh, so after the bot sends the emails, you just want it to verify that it sent them before moving on to the next waypoint.
yes

Desmond

#716 Post by Desmond » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:53 am

How can I make the bot to send by mail Rental

rock5

#717 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:03 pm

If you have a rental mail box the functions should still work. If there is no nearby mailbox it will check to see if you have a rental or convenient mailbox and use it.

Desmond

#718 Post by Desmond » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:06 pm

rock5 wrote:If you have a rental mail box the functions should still work. If there is no nearby mailbox it will check to see if you have a rental or convenient mailbox and use it.
well thank you!

Edz

#719 Post by Edz » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:36 am

Hallo

I'll try to explain my problem, i hope you will understand be because my english got bad in the last years.

I'm using yout mail function but now i want my bot the send some things, for example 5 manastones tier 5 to the next char in the name list.

Example:
nameTable =
{"a","b","c".......
}

when 'a' has finished he should send the things to be and when 'b' has finished the same thing only to 'c'

I hope you can help me

Thanks

rock5

#720 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:51 am

Try

_, i = table.contains(nameTable, player.Name)
recipient = nameTable[i + 1]
'recipient' will be the next name in the list. Of course you should probably check to see if you aren't already at the end of the list.