rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Testa

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#881 Post by Testa » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:05 am

Big thx! The runtimecalculation works very good!

rock5 wrote:I see what you mean now. It just gets a bit confusing especially when you add the existing printout. When you print both I think it will look confusing. How about modifying the existing print out to look something like this.

Code: Select all

Changing to character 2 account 3 (2/4)
(2/4) meaning '2 of 4'. I think that's clear.

We could also have how many characters on the account left too. Eg.

Changing to character 2 (2/7) account 3 (2/4)
How does that sound?
Testa wrote:

Changing to character 2 (2/7) account 3 (2/4). Runtime: 1:10 hours
Back to this topic. Can you please implement this in your userfunction? This would be very great :)
Sorry about the bad english

rock5

#882 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:14 am

Ok. Done. I can't be bothered testing it. Someone please test it for me.
userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua
Version 1.52 beta 1
(8.46 KiB) Downloaded 344 times
Note: When changing to the first character of the next account where no characters are specified, eg. chars={}, it has no way to know how many characters there are in the next account so it will display (1/?).
Note2: If it does a client restart as per the RestartClientInterval option then you wont see this information because the restarting function has it's own printouts. I guess I could do the restart after this print but then you would get duplication when the login function does it's own prints.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

beanybabe

#883 Post by beanybabe » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:16 pm

I look and am not sure the latest version of fastlogin I see so many changes going back 3 pages but did not find the original.

rock5

#884 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:39 pm

I don't know if I'll ever have time for that major update I talked about. I'm doing other things now and don't have time for large projects like that. I think my latest version of fastlogin is on the first post. The beta version of the LogiNextChar userfunction above will be added to the first post once someone has tested it and reported back.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Testa

#885 Post by Testa » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:53 am

rock5 wrote:Ok. Done. I can't be bothered testing it. Someone please test it for me.
userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua
Note: When changing to the first character of the next account where no characters are specified, eg. chars={}, it has no way to know how many characters there are in the next account so it will display (1/?).
Note2: If it does a client restart as per the RestartClientInterval option then you wont see this information because the restarting function has it's own printouts. I guess I could do the restart after this print but then you would get duplication when the login function does it's own prints.

after a first test the function don´t display it. i think maybe you forget to change the printf? or maybe i do something wrong :)

Display:

Changing to character 1 account 6.

rock5

#886 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:29 am

Did you use LoginNextChar or ChangeChar?

Did you delete the original file or did you rename it as a backup?

Testa

#887 Post by Testa » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:34 am

LoginNextChar()

function relog()						<!--Put your Character list here see http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1245 for more info-->
	SetCharList({
		{account=1, chars= {1}},
		{account=2, chars= {1}},
		{account=3, chars= {1}},
	})
		LoginNextChar()
		yrest(4000)
		player:update()
		loadPaths("test.xml");

end
the first test i rename the old funtion to "_userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua". the second test i delete the old function... both tests with the same result

rock5

#888 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:56 am

"_userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua" was ok. It wouldn't have been loaded.

I have to say I don't think it's the right version. If there was a bug that caused the placeData to be nil then it wouldn't add the extra info but the Runtime info should always be added. The fact that it wasn't added in your output means it's still using the wrong version.

Open the file and have a look at the version at the top of the file. It should be 1.52 beta 1. If it isn't then download it again. If it is the right version then there must be another copy somewhere over-writing it.

Testa

#889 Post by Testa » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:22 am

i found my fault! now it´s working great! BIG THX!

my fault:
the version was right but i had a file named "withlog_userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua" in the userfuntion folder. (this was a version from you with the diagnostic output of my last problem) :) after i moved it, the right function worked

now the outputs are right:

Changing to character 1 (1/1) account 12 (12/18). Runtime 00:04:10
Changing to character 1 (1/1) account 56 (2/18). Runtime 00:05:10
Changing to character 1 (1/1) account 92 (2/18). Runtime 00:03:30
i will test it more. the character count i can not test because i only use one char on a account. big thx again for your work

[*]it would be great if the runtime code could be like "runtime all" ("runtime char")

Runtime 00:08:20 (Runtime character 00:04:10)

rock5

#890 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:13 am

I'm so happy it worked, and on the first go!

I thought userfunctions had to start with "userfunction_" to be loaded.

string.match(v, "userfunction_(.*)%.lua")
Looks like it doesn't. I'll fix that. So in the future adding text at the beginning of the file name will cause it to not load.

I'm not sure about total time. I'm not sure of it's usefulness, unless maybe you include how many characters it's for so you could work out an average. I think it might be a bit too much. I guess I could just use the existing bot start time player.BotStartTime_nr but the user could use it too and do their own display. I'll think about it.

beanybabe

#891 Post by beanybabe » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Im trying to get this working again but now I just get a screen full of buttons and the login button is gone

here is how i did it.

accountlogin.lua
local CustomLogin = {
Account55 = { UserName = "", Password = "", Server = "", Label = "Eg.Heading" },
Account56 = { UserName = "Eg.Account1", Password = "EgPassword", Server = "Eg.Server", Label = "" },
Account57 = { UserName = "Eg.Account2", Password = "EgPassword", Server = "Eg.Server", Label = "Eg.Label" },
Account1 = { UserName = "char1", Password = "thepass1", Server = "myserver", ),
Account2 = { UserName = "char2", Password = "thepass2", Server = "myserver", ),

}

logindialog.lua

local CustomSecondaryPass = {
Account56 = { SecondaryPassword = "EgSecondaryPassword", },
Account57 = { SecondaryPassword = "EgSecondaryPassword", },
Account1 = { SecondaryPassword = "thesecpass1", },
Account2 = { SecondaryPassword = "thesecpass2", },

}

rock5

#892 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:28 am

That usually means you made a syntax error somewhere. It looks like you used the wrong brackets.

Account1 = { UserName = "char1", Password = "thepass1", Server = "myserver", ),
Account2 = { UserName = "char2", Password = "thepass2", Server = "myserver", ),
should be

Account1 = { UserName = "char1", Password = "thepass1", Server = "myserver", },
Account2 = { UserName = "char2", Password = "thepass2", Server = "myserver", },

beanybabe

#893 Post by beanybabe » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Good eye. I missed that. I had copied the sample and filled in my data but it looks like part of the line got cut off I also missed the Label=""

I wonder why none of the editors I use flag mismatched brackets. notepadd ++ and subline both do not seem to catch that error.

rock5

#894 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:52 am

Regular editors like these only do syntax highlighting. They don't look for syntax errors and show them to you. Usually you can click on the brackets and it will show the matching bracket. If there is no matching bracket then there is a mistake. I've used Intellij Idea on large projects to help me find syntax errors but it's more geared towards projects than editing single files and it takes too long to load so I rarely use it. I looked but never found an editor geared towards editing single files that also did syntax correction.

beanybabe

#895 Post by beanybabe » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:03 pm

tried that inteliid also, it search/find was very lacking so I avoid using it.

Notepad ++ with the plugin XPatherizerNPP works for finding xml errors.
The compare plugin is handy also, although doing side by side view
is a little hard to use till you figure how to use it views.

I will keep looking for a syntax checker I can use.

rock5

#896 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:29 am

I found a syntax check addon for my editor SynWrite. I didn't know 1 existed. It has to be triggered though. It doesn't check on the fly.
Attachments
Synwrite syntax check.JPG

beanybabe

#897 Post by beanybabe » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:47 am

I found Luaedit2010
has a syntax check that works good under its debug menu. The only problem is it does not like xml so it only helps with onload section.

I use notepad++ it has a add-on that does xml syntax checking, also can view 2 files side by side and do compares.

beanybabe

#898 Post by beanybabe » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:23 pm

log next char seems to be having a problem now just started this week i think. I seen it many times today still trying to tell what is triggering it.

it logs out old char and when new one gets logged in before it moves I get

The game client did not crash.
2015-09-18 16:08:12 - C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:216: attempt to concatenate a nil value

beanybabe

#899 Post by beanybabe » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Did server merge affect this add on I notice lots more chars on my list now. Has anyone tried this yet.

Kanches

#900 Post by Kanches » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Hello, I am having a problem of it going through an entire account and then not logging on to the next one, saying that it has reached the last player and then it stops.
I will paste a little after the code in question in case it might have something to do with it.

function relog() <!--Put your Character list here see http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1245 for more info-->
SetCharList({{
{account=97 , chars= {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8}},
{account=98 , chars= {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8}},
}})
LoginNextChar()
yrest(3000)
player:update()
loadProfile()
loadPaths("Daily.xml");
end

So it goes through the account 97 just fine but wont do anything with 98. Even if I start it on account 98 it just does one character and then stops, saying it reached the end.
Please help. :3