rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
fuclo

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#181 Post by fuclo » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:25 am

I know, the problem is to change the account.

I wanted to make it like this

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="5273" z="-2127" y="121">		player:target_NPC("Cedric");
		sendMacro("ChoiceOption(1);");
		player:target_NPC("Cedric");
	sendMacro("Logout();"); waitForLoadingScreen()
(load acc2)
<waypoints>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="5273" z="-2127" y="121">		player:target_NPC("Cedric");
	sendMacro("Logout();"); waitForLoadingScreen()
(load acc3)
	</waypoint>
</waypoints>

rock5

#182 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:00 am

Instead of logout, use ChangeChar

RoMScript("ChangeChar(1,2)")
waitForLoadingScreen()
Then later

RoMScript("ChangeChar(1,3)")
waitForLoadingScreen()
That will load the second and then third account first character. Of course you could log in any character.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#183 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:28 am

There has been a lot of discussion about changing accounts and how to do it so I think it's time I made a convenient function that does all the hard work.

The way I envision it working is you would create a list of accounts and characters you want to cycle through then call the function to log into the next character. So there would be only 1 function necessary to change characters and accounts.

Example you would set the character list in the onload of the waypoint file or in your profile or even just before changing character.

SetCharList({[1]={1,2,6},[2]={1,3},[4]={}})
That means account 1 characters 1,2 and 6, account 2 characters 1 and 2 and becaue no characters are specified for account 4 it will go through all the characters in account 4.

Then have a function that checks which character you are up to then changes to the next account/character. I might call it.

LoginNextChar()
The problem is I think creating tables for the character list will be hard for some users. Does that look confusiong? Would it be better like this?

SetCharList({[1]="1,2,6",[2]="1,3",[4]=""})
or like this

SetCharList({
    [1]={1,2,6},
    [2]={1,3},
    [4]={}
})
Can anyone think of an easier way to do it?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

fuclo

#184 Post by fuclo » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:36 am

Do I have to change some settings in Loginxml to use "RoMScript("ChangeChar(1,2)")" ? I filled in the acc names and 1st and 2nd pw's, but nothing happens when I use this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
	RoMScript("ChangeChar(1,2)")
waitForLoadingScreen()
	</waypoint>
</waypoints>
character just stands beforce the npc.

rock5

#185 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 am

I don't think there is any options necessary for that to work. You just need to make sure the account numbers match the account numbers you set up in loginxml.

You do need to restart the game for the changes to loginxml to take effect and you need the latest version of "fastLogin Revisited", version 2.2.

rock5

#186 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 pm

rock5 wrote:Example you would set the character list in the onload of the waypoint file or in your profile or even just before changing character.

SetCharList({[1]={1,2,6},[2]={1,3},[4]={}})
That means account 1 characters 1,2 and 6, account 2 characters 1 and 2 and becaue no characters are specified for account 4 it will go through all the characters in account 4.

The problem is I think creating tables for the character list will be hard for some users. Does that look confusiong? Would it be better like this?

SetCharList({[1]="1,2,6",[2]="1,3",[4]=""})
or like this

SetCharList({
    [1]={1,2,6},
    [2]={1,3},
    [4]={}
})
Can anyone think of an easier way to do it?
Or maybe like this would be easier

SetCharList({
	{account=1, chars= "1,2,6"},
	{account=2, chars= "1,3"},
	{account=4, chars= ""},
	})
The benefit of this is you could do any charcters in any order, eg. you could do some in account one, some in account 2 then go back and finish account 1.

rock5

#187 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:35 am

In regards to the function I'm writing to simplify changing characters, is there any need for an option to restart from the beginning of the character list, or should it just end the script when the last character is done?

lisa

#188 Post by lisa » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:48 am

I guess if you were trying to do something to try your best to avoid detection from GM while doing millers. Like run a char for 30 mins and then log next char in a big cycle while jumping from account to account. If you did that then restarting from the begining would be good.

Otherwise can't really think of a need for restarting.

When I played around with changing acc a little while back I added char names into the table, then I could check which char I was on and if I was on last char then start again from begining if needed. It was a bit fiddly and long winded to use char names though.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#189 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:31 am

Using character names would be too much work I think. I'll stick with account numbers and charcter numbers. Hm... I might think about it.

As for restarting from the beginning, it probably wont hurt to add an option for that. I already know where I can add that.

berzer

#190 Post by berzer » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:57 am

i have a strange problem since last patch when using LoginNextToon script: when it return to login screen with server list it get stuck sometimes and I have to manually select server.
It has something to do with the new server list with new server added.

is it possible to remove the server selection when LoginNextToon enabled? I am using only one server and i don't need server selection, just logout and login next character.

lisa

#191 Post by lisa » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 am

At the server selection screen there should be a save server tick, just tick it and it shouldn't appear again.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

booting1

#192 Post by booting1 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:03 am

wrong sorry

madgamer

#193 Post by madgamer » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:10 pm

while running the following script . it will succesfully change accounts, but has been 6/6 on giving the following error and needing to be restarted.
It keeps saying 'You have to enter your secondary password to enter the game.' and i click confirm and the window stays there. i have to close the game client cause it gets frozen at character select with that window up.

<!-- Multi accout code -->
function nextplease()
	local LogID = RoMScript("LogID")
	local numChars = RoMScript("fastLoginNumChars")
	local selectIndex = RoMScript("CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex")
	if numChars - selectIndex ~= 0 then 
		printf("Loading next character on this account\n");
		sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true a={");
		sendMacro("Logout()");
		waitForLoadingScreen(); yrest(2000);
		printf("Loading\n");
	else
    if LogID == 1 then
        nextAccount = 5
		printf("Loading Account 5 ");
    elseif LogID == 5 then
        nextAccount = 8
        printf("Loading Account 8, ");
	elseif LogID == 8 then
        nextAccount = 7
        printf("Loading Account 7, ");
	elseif LogID == 7 then
        nextAccount = 4
        printf("Loading Account 4, ");
	elseif LogID == 4 then
        nextAccount = 3
        printf("Loading Account 3, ");
	elseif LogID == 3 then
		nextAccount = 2
		printf("Loading Account 2, ");
    end
		printf("Switching now\n");
		RoMScript("ChangeChar(1," .. nextAccount .. ")");
		waitForLoadingScreen(); yrest(4000);
		sendMacro("}fastLoginRelog=false;a={");
		printf("Loading\n");
	end
	yrest(3000);
	loadPaths("tokenquick");
end

Nevex

#194 Post by Nevex » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Rather then read through 10 pages I will just ask. Can I use fast login but not set a character? I want it to log into the character screen but not select a character.

BillDoorNZ

#195 Post by BillDoorNZ » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 pm

yes, you can do that Nevex. I use it like that all the time.

just leave the fastLoginAutoEnter part in the accountlogin.lua file (line 14 in my version) set to false:

fastLoginAutoEnter=false

rock5

#196 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:13 am

I noticed recently, while working on a changechar userfunction, that ChangeChar doesn't work properly. When changing account, it doesn't matter what character you specify, it always loads the first character.

After a lot of experimentation, I finally found a fix and it ended up being only 1 line. lol

I'm currently testing it but if anyone else want to try it just add this line at line 272 of characterselect.lua in the "interface/loginxml" folder.

UpdateCharacterList()
It should then look like this,

function CharacterSelect_EnterWorld()
	if ( CHARACTERSELECT_RECOVER_DELETE ) then
		LoginDialog_Show("RECOVER_DELETE_CHARACTER");
	else
		UpdateCharacterList()
		EnterWorld(CHARACTERSELECT_REGION_SELECTED);
	end
end
After a bit more testing, I'll update it and also upload my new userfunctions.

rock5

#197 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:38 am

Ok, I've made the small change above. Now ChangeChar logs into the correct character when changing account. I've also added a userfunctions file with handy functions for cycling though accounts. Check out the first post.

rock5

#198 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:46 am

Updated fastLogin (loginxml) to version 2.22.

Fixes small bug that stopped you from being able to change characters after using the ChangeChar() function.

Nero

#199 Post by Nero » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 am

Another great piece of work. You people never cease to amaze me;]

As I will try to work with it in about 2 days, I'd like to know whether I can specify on which channel should my character log. I didn't see any option to change it, so I suppose that I should login, load some WP and then change channel in-game? Or can I choose channel when logging another char with this usefunction?

If it's not possible ATM, I think that it should be easy enough to implement, as long as one knows what to send to rom client to make it change channel to the one that we want.

rock5

#200 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 pm

First let me say, it's alway hard to make changes to loginxml. We are not really looking at the whole picture and have to guess what order things happen. As it is, I think we were lucky to end up with a function (ChanegChar) that is able to change account without getting the secondary password question.

That said, I've done a bit of testing. To select the channal when changing character on the same account all you need to do is set

CHARACTERSELECT_REGION_SELECTED = num
before calling ChangeChar or relogging.

To select the channel when changing account would need some sort of variable I think. Maybe I could add an argument to ChangeChar. I'll look into it.