Xaviera Daily - The Elves' Defenses

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
attackspeedzero

Xaviera Daily - The Elves' Defenses

#1 Post by attackspeedzero » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Thought I'd share the waypoint I made for this daily. I pretty much only do this quest for alts I don't give a crap about or when I'm in a hurry, since butterfly daily is worth way more xp.

Waypoint can be started at Heffner Snoop, Jinners' Camp, or the quest giver (Fiona Andus)

Script will prompt you for options of what to do after completion, then go.

Works well enough to pick both sides of the road, obviously going off of whatever's closest.

This area supports only up to 2-3 people at a time before things get too competitive, so be respectful of others :)

Feedback appreciated!

v1.1 Changelog:
  • Fixed a waypoint where it was running into a blockade at the edge of Jinners Camp (never make a wp file with graphics on Low...)
  • Fixed the code for Transport: Heffner Camp spell (will properly cast if available, or print a message if on cooldown)
  • Add options to run back to Jinners Camp instead of only being able to teleport away
  • Add option to connect minigames on to the end of this, starting with "mgsurv" which is what I've renamed rock5's survival game waypoint.
    • Edit waypoint file and change "survivalwpfile" at the top of the onLoad section to something else if you have it named ferently.
    • Minigame Connect option only works if you chose to run back and take snoop to silverspring at the end.
v1.1+ Requires:
addon_attackspeedzero userfunction
Attachments
Xav-VineDaily.xml
v1.1
(7.54 KiB) Downloaded 575 times
Xav-VineDaily.xml
v1.0
(5.02 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
Last edited by attackspeedzero on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.

attackspeedzero

Re: Xaviera Daily - The Elves' Defenses

#2 Post by attackspeedzero » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:47 pm

This script is having an issue with RoMScript('CastSpellByName("Heffner Camp Transport Spell")')

Doesn't seem to work, at first I attributed this to having the spell on cooldown, but I don't think it's working even when not on cooldown.

Am I writing this function correctly?

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:10 pm

maybe look at using the Id for it.

Code: Select all

RoMScript('CastSpellByName("'..GetIdName(545142)..'")')
The actual spell's name is
Transport: Heffner Camp

I use the code you posted and it always worked fine for me but I have seen posts by people that said it wouldn't work for them.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kenzu38

#4 Post by kenzu38 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am

Had problems with this before too.

Try RoMScript('CastSpellByName("Transport: Heffner Camp")'). That worked for me. If it doesn't for you, then maybe try sendMacro instead of RoMScript. Good Luck.

attackspeedzero

#5 Post by attackspeedzero » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:59 am

Thanks, that fixed it!

Is there a way to check if it's on cooldown?

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:36 pm

kenzu38 wrote:then maybe try sendMacro instead of RoMScript
There is no difference between sendMacro and RoMScript except sendMacro prints a message to the MM console.
attackspeedzero wrote:Is there a way to check if it's on cooldown?
Something like

local cooldown, remaining = sendMacro("GetSkillCooldown(1,2);")
That's for Recall I believe, first tab second skill. It shares it's cooldown with all the skill teleports so you only need to check this skill.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kenzu38

#7 Post by kenzu38 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:00 pm

rock5 wrote:There is no difference between sendMacro and RoMScript except sendMacro prints a message to the MM console.
Thanks for the info. It's just that I remember someone here suggesting the same thing so I laid the idea out for him to try.

Anyway, good to hear you got it working.

And btw, in the code rock posted, the value of remaining is in seconds.

attackspeedzero

#8 Post by attackspeedzero » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 pm

A few changes to this one...
  • Fixed a waypoint where it was running into a blockade at the edge of Jinners Camp (never make a wp file with graphics on Low...)
  • Fixed the problem with Transport: Heffner Camp spell from earlier in the thread.
  • Add options to run back to Jinners Camp instead of only being able to teleport away
  • Add option to connect minigames on to the end of this, starting with "mgsurv" which is what I've renamed rock5's survival game waypoint.
    • Edit waypoint file and change "survivalwpfile" at the top of the onLoad section to something else if you have it named differently.
    • Minigame Connect option only works if you chose to run back and take snoop to silverspring at the end.
Check original post and get v1.1 for latest changes. You will also need the addon_attackspeedzero userfunction.

hmakara

#9 Post by hmakara » Tue May 14, 2019 6:12 am

I want to ask continue after completing 10 dailies with daily reset scrolls.
What can i do ?

ZZZZZ

#10 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Something simple like this could work: (Please note I haven't played RoM in years so this may or may not work).

local dqCount = RoMScript("Daily_count()");
if 10 > dqCount then
	-- do daily quest
else
	inventory:update()
	if inventory:itemTotalCount(202434) > 0 then
		inventory:useItem(202434)

-- do daily quest

else
		error("Dailies completed")
	end
end
Would have to adapt it for the script you want to use it in but this should at least give you an idea.