Unsticking player

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
master121

Unsticking player

#1 Post by master121 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:02 am

Since the chapter 2 update is out i get this error with the bot:
Unsticking player......

But there are no obstacles or sth else...
The bot just stops and then comes the message.

d003232

Re: Unsticking player

#2 Post by d003232 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 am

master121 wrote:Since the chapter 2 update is out i get this error with the bot:
Unsticking player......

But there are no obstacles or sth else...
The bot just stops and then comes the message.
There is a bug/problem after the patch. A part seems to be solved with the acual SVN. But not all reasons. So please update to the actual SVN and be patient.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

j_schlott

#3 Post by j_schlott » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:24 pm

im getting some issues with unsticking aswell

i think my problem is a little different,

i have a waypoint path set to type="RUN" , when he comes across mobs that agro, he stops to cast any inbattle="true" buffs/skills, but while hes casting those skills, the bot thinks hes stuck, and backs up and moves to the left, which then really does get me stuck

just trying to give some info as to when this is happening, try to get it resolved

i have a bot running, and the game window is on top of every other window, if i switch game windows to another bot or even a web browser, the MM window says its trying to unstick, i can make it attempt a unstick by switching windows

d003232

#4 Post by d003232 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:12 pm

j_schlott wrote:im getting some issues with unsticking aswell

i think my problem is a little different,

i have a waypoint path set to type="RUN" , when he comes across mobs that agro, he stops to cast any inbattle="true" buffs/skills, but while hes casting those skills, the bot thinks hes stuck, and backs up and moves to the left, which then really does get me stuck
Thx for the infos. The bot souldn't stop if the type is run. I will look for that.

j_schlott wrote:i have a bot running, and the game window is on top of every other window, if i switch game windows to another bot or even a web browser, the MM window says its trying to unstick, i can make it attempt a unstick by switching windows
That's one of the unstick reasons, that is not solved at the moment. Thx for your the hint. Also taking a potion while running could result in a short stuck situation at the moment.

j_schlott

#5 Post by j_schlott » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:26 pm

the bot seems to think hes stuck after each pause/unpause now too

is there a way to temporarily turn off the unstick feature, if your waypoints set up decent you shouldnt need it anyway right? or does it control other aspects of the bot

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Turning it off means you would never recover. Only stand there looking stupid. As stated many times before, be patient.

Mystikal

#7 Post by Mystikal » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:02 pm

If i can help by debugging when the player stucks or doing whatever is needed for spotting the problem let me know :D

d003232

#8 Post by d003232 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:13 pm

j_schlott wrote:the bot seems to think hes stuck after each pause/unpause now too
Thx for your information. Solved in SVN 284.