We noticed some user having problems with the MACRO test function at the start of the bot. It is important for the bot, that the MACRO function works well in your configuration. So we test that function at the bot start.
If you notice a message like 'The communication to the game with the MACRO function seems not to work' then there is a failure in the comunication with your client via the MACRO function and the bot wont start.
If your RoM game client crashes while using the MACRO hotkey.
If you game client crashes please try to delete your RoM Macro file 'macro.bsd' in the folder 'my documents/Runes of Magic\<charname>'.
There is also a unsolved problem if you run your RoM client with spanish language. In that case you have to switch to english language.
We need the following informations from you to check the reasen:
- Do you see the message 'MACRO test: send value 1234 to macro place 2' within your ingame chat or not?
- Do you see the message 'MACRO test: test failed !!! No return values found!' within your ingame chat or not?
- Please post the content of the macro space 1 (after the failure)
- Please post the content of the macro space 2 (after the failure)
- Please post the last 10 line of your MM windows
- Please be really sure you created a dummy macro at macro place 1 and assigned that ingame to the action button with the key from your profile option '<hotkey name="MACRO" key="VK_0" />'.
btw: If you want help for your problem, please post it into an own topic to make it more cleare.