[RoM] Transmutor, bag gifts, looting problems

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
bottyhotty

[RoM] Transmutor, bag gifts, looting problems

#1 Post by bottyhotty » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:48 am

Hi guys,

I can see that not many posts are new on this forum, I guess RoM is not as popular as it used to be when I quit 10 years ago. I played a lot with gathering bot and some daily items farming bot for myself and would like to do something like that again. However I have few questions that i didn't find answers, apologies if they were already answered.

I am doing the 1-10 lvling of alts for transmutor charges and my questions are:

1 alt does not open the gift bag, therefore he is without potions and gets stuck ("no more mana potions") already at start. Any idea how can I enable for him to automatically open the bags as he levels? I know this used to be possible. Even if I am maually opening bags for him, he drinks all the potions from there so fast, that he uses them too quick anyway.

2 when I set the loot at profile file to FALSE, the char is still looting the mobs

3 my char is not raising skills as he levels, i guess he should?

4 I have a feeling that he is spending way too much time killing first area mobs, since he reaches lvl7 before reaching Logar (at helen's farm at lvl7).

Just in case i need to explain how i run the script. After dling micromacro 1.0.4 and tortoise svn, i updated rom folder to get scripts. I run rom/bot.lua, choose no.2 script (1-10) and to start from fresh 1-2 lvl.

Thanks for help :)

bottyhotty

Re: MicroMacro FAQ & general help

#2 Post by bottyhotty » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:30 am

I've also choosen scout, it did not work because I ran out of arrows and then rogue, which worked. However I have switched to 1-10 questing instead of normal mob killing and it is flawless so it works as intended now.

It would still be cool to know how to raise skills along the leveling + open the bag.

kenzu38

Re: [RoM] Transmutor, bag gifts, looting problems

#3 Post by kenzu38 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:01 am

I think you have to use the profile l1-10 to make the bot auto-open and level up skills.

Never bothered with low level areas though besides the elf starting area so I'm not really sure.

bottyhotty

Re: [RoM] Transmutor, bag gifts, looting problems

#4 Post by bottyhotty » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:19 am

Darn, did not think of that. I've made copies of default.xml and did not check or thought that 1-10 file would be any different. I edited it now and saw that it does contain lines to raise skills. I will use that, thanks for the hint :)