rom bot Runes of magic

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Lastochka

rom bot Runes of magic

#1 Post by Lastochka » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:09 pm

hello, I not absolutely am able to write in English, I use the translator. I want to ask anybody a case has no working boat for magic runes and who will be able to help to adjust it, help please, I try more than a month and I cannot, asks the updated version
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Last edited by Lastochka on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beanybabe

Re: rom bot Runes of msgic

#2 Post by beanybabe » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:24 am

use this version of micromacro
MicroMacro v1.04.174

Lastochka

#3 Post by Lastochka » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:35 pm

now other mistake leaves((((
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png

Bill D Cat

#4 Post by Bill D Cat » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:24 pm

You should copy the folder "ingamefunctions" and its contents from the RoMBot directory to the addons folder for RoM.

The folder:

Code: Select all

..\Runes of Magic\Interface\addons\ingamefunctions\
should have these files in it:

igf_events.lua
igf_events.xml
ingamefunctions.lua
ingamefunctions.toc

Lastochka

#5 Post by Lastochka » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:13 am

Bill D Cat wrote:You should copy the folder "ingamefunctions" and its contents from the RoMBot directory to the addons folder for RoM.

The folder:

..\Runes of Magic\Interface\addons\ingamefunctions\
should have these files in it:

igf_events.lua
igf_events.xml
ingamefunctions.lua
ingamefunctions.toc
I have this folder with such files, all the same such mistake

Bill D Cat

#6 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 am

Check your macros in the game by typing /macro in the chat window. The first two macro slots should look like this:
RoMBot_Macros.png
RoMBot_Macros.png (69 KiB) Viewed 6945 times
The first macro title is: RB Command
and the macro text is: GetLanguage()

The second macro title is: RB
and the macro text is dependent on your game client language settings. For me it is: trueENUS

The bot just uses these when first run to make sure it can talk to the game client. If you have other macros already in the first two slots, it may affect the way the bot tries to verify the communications between itself and the client.

Lastochka

#7 Post by Lastochka » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:17 pm

Bill D Cat wrote:Check your macros in the game by typing /macro in the chat window. The first two macro slots should look like this:
RoMBot_Macros.png
The first macro title is: RB Command
and the macro text is: GetLanguage()

The second macro title is: RB
and the macro text is dependent on your game client language settings. For me it is: trueENUS

The bot just uses these when first run to make sure it can talk to the game client. If you have other macros already in the first two slots, it may affect the way the bot tries to verify the communications between itself and the client.
If for the Russian client (ruof) it is necessary to write RUS, then also doesn't work

Bill D Cat

#8 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 pm

I'm sorry, I think I wasn't completely clear on what happens with the bot and the macros. The bot tries to create a macro in the first slot as shown, and the result of executing the macro is put into the second slot. This is all done by the bot so you don't need to do anything manually.

If you have a different macro saved in the first two slots, this could affect the way the bot tries to verify the communication with the client. So all you need to do is check your macros and be sure that the first two slots are empty or already contain the two macros I previously mentioned. If you have a different macro saved in the first two slots, try moving them to another slot and try the bot again.

Lastochka

#9 Post by Lastochka » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Bill D Cat wrote:I'm sorry, I think I wasn't completely clear on what happens with the bot and the macros. The bot tries to create a macro in the first slot as shown, and the result of executing the macro is put into the second slot. This is all done by the bot so you don't need to do anything manually.

If you have a different macro saved in the first two slots, this could affect the way the bot tries to verify the communication with the client. So all you need to do is check your macros and be sure that the first two slots are empty or already contain the two macros I previously mentioned. If you have a different macro saved in the first two slots, try moving them to another slot and try the bot again.
if to leave slots of macroes empty, then he creates their empty and gives such error message
Attachments
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_2.png

Lastochka

#10 Post by Lastochka » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Bill D Cat wrote:I'm sorry, I think I wasn't completely clear on what happens with the bot and the macros. The bot tries to create a macro in the first slot as shown, and the result of executing the macro is put into the second slot. This is all done by the bot so you don't need to do anything manually.

the folder precisely costs correctly, I it seems not such stupid)
Attachments
Screenshot_5.png

Bill D Cat

#11 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Lastochka wrote:if to leave slots of macroes empty, then he creates their empty and gives such error message
From these images, it looks like the bot tries to create the macros, but fails to complete the operation. The icons and macro names are there, but the macro text is not.

Your ingamefunctions files also seem to be in the correct location.

So my next questions would be, what is the version of your Runes of Magic client, and what is the version of the RoMBot you are trying to run?

I am running on the official US servers. My game client is 7.0.0.2784, and my RoMBot version is 3.29 revision 787.

The other thing I'm noticing from your screenshots are you are running "rom/createpath" with a profile as an additional argument. This is not required for createpath and can be left off. Try running just "rom/createpath" and see if anything different happens.

Lastochka

#12 Post by Lastochka » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:39 pm

Bill D Cat wrote:
Lastochka wrote:if to leave slots of macroes empty, then he creates their empty and gives such error message
From these images, it looks like the bot tries to create the macros, but fails to complete the operation. The icons and macro names are there, but the macro text is not.

So my next questions would be, what is the version of your Runes of Magic client, and what is the version of the RoMBot you are trying to run?

I am running on the official US servers. My game client is 7.0.0.2784, and my RoMBot version is 3.29 revision 787.

The other thing I'm noticing from your screenshots are you are running "rom/createpath" with a profile as an additional argument. This is not required for createpath and can be left off. Try running just "rom/createpath" and see if anything different happens.
yes I have noticed that if not to start forcibly a profile, then the bot doesn't see it and there is such mistake
version of the client 6.2.0.91 ru, version of the bot 1.04.174
I have created the file with a name of the character in the folder of profiles
Attachments
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_6.png

Lastochka

#13 Post by Lastochka » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:42 pm

Bill D Cat wrote:

maybe I have missed some settings? and what that I haven't made

Bill D Cat

Re: rom bot Runes of magic

#14 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:34 pm

Here is my UserDefault.xml profile. Put this in the rom/profiles/ folder of the bot. It will let you run the bot without a specific user profile for the current character. Try running "rom/createpath" again after installing this file.
Attachments
UserDefault.xml
(18.22 KiB) Downloaded 354 times

Lastochka

#15 Post by Lastochka » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:23 am

Bill D Cat wrote:Here is my UserDefault.xml profile. Put this in the rom/profiles/ folder of the bot. It will let you run the bot without a specific user profile for the current character. Try running "rom/createpath" again after installing this file.
thanks for this file, now it gives the same mistake from maksrosa. Maybe you will throw off the Ingamefunction file too, the mistake can in it
Attachments
Screenshot_8.png

Bill D Cat

#16 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:46 am

Here is the latest ingamefunctions folder and files.
Attachments
ingamefunctions.zip
(6.75 KiB) Downloaded 204 times

Lastochka

#17 Post by Lastochka » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:02 am

Bill D Cat wrote:Here is the latest ingamefunctions folder and files.
the same mistake ((with macroes

Bill D Cat

#18 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:28 am

Here's my entire RomBot directory other than character profiles and waypoints. If this doesn't work, then we'll have to look at a few other options.
Attachments
RoMBot787.zip
(280.01 KiB) Downloaded 216 times

Lastochka

#19 Post by Lastochka » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:00 am

Bill D Cat wrote:Here's my entire RomBot directory other than character profiles and waypoints. If this doesn't work, then we'll have to look at a few other options.
mistake on a mistake (( such at me I was when I another used the version another
Attachments
Screenshot_9.png

Bill D Cat

#20 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:54 am

Lastochka wrote:version of the client 6.2.0.91 ru
I'm wondering if this is the problem. That's a much older version of the game client, so my guess is you are running on a private server somewhere. It may or may not officially be supported by the bot due to possible alterations by the site running the server. Unfortunately, Rock5 hasn't been around for a while, and he's the one person who could tell you for sure what the issue is.

Right now, it looks like the bot to client interface isn't working the way it should, and so you get these error messages. I've given you all the updated files that I have, and it is still not functioning properly for you. If running "rom/update" in MicroMacro doesn't fix the problem, then I don't know if I can be of any more assistance.