8 skills in 1 second?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)

8 skills in 1 second?

#1 Post by Newbie » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:17 am

Hello.

I ready a lot topics, wiki and i know better how this work. Better for me but still i have a lot of problems.

Anyway i saw players, when they attack with 8 skills only in 1 second!!! One player tell me it's rombot but... how?

Rombot attack mobs using wander/waypoint, how he can set rombot on players for skills?

It's possible? I know in rombot exist "userfunctions" but i still don't know how use this, how run userfuntions and addon rock5 mail but he tell me it's rombot.

Thanks for all help.

beanybabe

Re: 8 skills in 1 second?

#2 Post by beanybabe » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:35 pm

If you are trying to do this for siege I would not, people will make video recordings of what you do in siege. You can make macros to launch a lot of attacks fast if you know the skills and buffs and buff foods.

ThulsaDoom

#3 Post by ThulsaDoom » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:39 am

Eight attack skils in one second...
Seems impossible, although you use any kind of buff or pots. It is not able to launch this number of orders in so little time. PJ has no enought skills without cool down to do this.
We're missing something, of course if you have proof of that, somehow should be done. But really it seems physically impossible.

Unless global cooldown is removed...
Last edited by ThulsaDoom on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

#4 Post by Newbie » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:26 am

If you are trying to do this for siege I would not, people will make video recordings of what you do in siege. You can make macros to launch a lot of attacks fast if you know the skills and buffs and buff foods.
Siege War still is in BETA - test version so people just using all and you will be not banned because it's testing version. Last ago when Scout/Knight was bugged, some players just destroying gates with one skill, no ban. I hate using "upgrades" but how win vs guild who used micromacro/rombot to improved skills?
Eight attack skils in one second...
Seems impossible, although you use any kind of buff or pots. It is not able to launch this number of orders in so little time. PJ has no enought skills without cool down to do this.
We're missing something, of course if you have proof of that, somehow should be done. But really it seems physically impossible.
They used micromacro or rombot. I don't know because i'm green in stuff like lua cods etc. I don't know how some players use userfunctions and addons from micromacro ;DD

No hope for good siege war version, BETA have almost 8 years.

I just interesting how they can fight like this with this programm, i don't want use this because what fun is from using this? Nothing

ThulsaDoom

#5 Post by ThulsaDoom » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:58 am

Thinking on the main subject of this post, eight skills executed in on second, I think can be reached if you remove the global cooldown (of course there are other options, but more complicated to execute). I found an old post:
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/view ... wn#p61401

There is one function that modifies the cooldown memory value each time one skill is used, trying to reduce 0,2 seconds global cooldown:

Code: Select all

function CPlayer:resetGlobalCooldown()
   local breaker = 0;
   repeat
      if(self.GlobalCooldown > 0.8)then
         memoryWriteInt(getProc(), addresses.staticCooldownsBase, 8);
      end
      self.GlobalCooldown = memoryReadRepeat("int", getProc(), addresses.staticCooldownsBase)/10
      breaker = breaker + 1;
   until self.GlobalCooldown <= 0.8 or breaker > 10
   if( self.GlobalCooldown <= 0.8 )then
      return true
   else
       return false
   end
end

I have implemented and test it. There is no difference on amount of skills (including white hits) executed, and after 30 seconds battle (more or less), the bot get stuck and stop executing skills.

That means:

- The memory global cooldown value that we modify it is not the correct one, this perhaps is only used to refresh the screen.
- The global cooldown time is managed, like the other skills (I tested it on different skills cooldown), by the main ROM server. Nothing to do at client level.

I want to go deep on this topic, because it has a good potential:

Does anyone did another tests?
Where I can find information about the processes executed at client level? So we can modify it?

I understand the risk of modifying memory values, but done at client level, you can control the impact.

Thanks