LootIt! add-on Detection

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Bill D Cat

LootIt! add-on Detection

#1 Post by Bill D Cat » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:19 pm

I'm looking back over some of my full zone waypoint files and checking to see if there were instances where certain loot filters could be set to help with bag space management. So far there are a few cases where I can add some filters to remove unneeded items that get looted during the run, and other filters to make sure certain items are collected. My issue (and it is very minor) is that it takes about three seconds for the command to run that checks for the existence of the add-on. If someone knows a faster way, I'll be happy to implement that instead. I'm also going to check for Loot-O-Matic in a similar fashion if it can support adding/changing of the filters in the same manner.

Code: Select all

if RoMScript("LI") then -- About a 3 second delay here while we check for existence of the LootIt! add-on
				sendMacro('LI.AddData("Legends of Taborea*","COLLECT","MANUAL",FALSE)')
			end

beanybabe

Re: LootIt! add-on Detection

#2 Post by beanybabe » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:04 pm

lootit works ok but it seems to work better if you keep items moved to the higher bags and let loot drop into bag 1. I never quite liked the way its filters worked. The default for rune and ammo needs to be removed as default, it really could use a way to remove mob drop stat runes by level as level 1 2 3 are no longer needed.

It seems lootit might be best add-on to be modded to also mail items to storage if it opens a mail box as it keeps a list already, and just needs a list alts and items they are sent.

lootit needs way also to see a item to be trashed globally not just per acct it may have this but I seem to have to set it for every character.

I can not say much about adding to the loot table from a way-point if that would even be wise.

I do think it might be useful to be able to load lootit with items to be filtered and back up its filters and replace with the loaded list. I have added so much to lootit filter list that it becomes increasingly slow at cleaning the bags.
So if there was a way to load filters by zone for it that would be very handy.

Bill D Cat

#3 Post by Bill D Cat » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:05 pm

I've only discovered a few quest items that don't auto-loot with my default settings. Some I've had to add by name, others by patterns. Here's a sample of my loot filters; all filters are set globally for all characters except as noted below. In total, I only have 46 filters set up. If anyone wants the full filter list, just PM me and I'll put something together.

Filter                            Loot        Roll
$Ammunition                       Manual      Manual (Scout and Rogue are Collect)
$General                          Collect     Manual
$Potion                           Collect     Manual
$Quest Item                       Collect     Manual
Card -*                           Collect     Manual
Damaged Bellscenti Flower         Remove      Manual
Essence of Wasteland Skipper      Collect     Manual
Guild Rune                        SpendGuild  Need
Guild Stone                       SpendGuild  Need
Normal Hangrar Ore                Remove      Manual
Recipe*&|$Learned                 Collect     Need

kenzu38

#4 Post by kenzu38 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:58 am

Bill D Cat wrote:My issue (and it is very minor) is that it takes about three seconds for the command to run that checks for the existence of the add-on. If someone knows a faster way, I'll be happy to implement that instead. I'm also going to check for Loot-O-Matic in a similar fashion if it can support adding/changing of the filters in the same manner.

if RoMScript("LI") then -- About a 3 second delay here while we check for existence of the LootIt! add-on
				sendMacro('LI.AddData("Legends of Taborea*","COLLECT","MANUAL",FALSE)')
			end
Just check if LI is not nil.

if RoMScript("LI ~= nil") then