Malatina's Servant (Yolius) Minigame

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
runegod

Re: Malatina's Servant (Yolius) Minigame

#61 Post by runegod » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:57 am

yes, i run a virus scan every week, doesnt seem to show any kind of virus or malware, using microsoft security essentials.

what is weird is that i can run rombot on a different waypoint like killing mobs questing and let runes of magic run over night usually 12 hours or more and it doesnt crash or cause any kind of error.

its just this minigame that seems to be causing rom client to crash when i start the waypoint and repeat more then 1-2 games, a beep noise would sound, my character would lag a few seconds during that time, the bot executes a few more moves and crashes..

i am now manually running the waypoint 1 time, go back to the character screen then log back in and run the waypoint to do the mini game once, and that somehow doesnt cause the game to crash, but that totally is not the purpose of this waypoint since i cant just use it to repeat multiple times lol.

rock5

#62 Post by rock5 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:37 am

There is a beep in the script but it shouldn't be causing it to crash. There is a beep when duplicate tiles are found. This shouldn't cause a problem. It should remove the duplicates then complete the game. Is it crashing at the start of the game? Do you see the message saying "Diplicate found. Removing."? If you print ("\a") in the commandline does the beep sound the same?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Ego95

#63 Post by Ego95 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:20 am

For me it doesn't crash when it beeps. There's a huge chance to crash, when destroying a grave. Always, when my client has crashed, the "Destroying grave" message was the last one.

Edit:
First time today. Just started my computer, opened a new client (only one), logged in in front of the npc and started the bot. One grave was successful, the next one let my game crash again.
crash while/after destroying a grave
crash while/after destroying a grave

rock5

#64 Post by rock5 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 am

I don't know. If it always works the first time and relogging the character allows it to work again, try adding ChangeChar("current") just before repeating the game. To do this, just after these lines in haunted_onload.lua, around line 73

Code: Select all

elseif RoMScript("GetSpeakOption(1)") == yoliusrepeat then -- 'I want to take up the challenge again.'
			if Repeat_With_Transport_Runes and inventory:itemTotalCount(transportrunes) > 1 and
			  (Repeat_With_Transport_Runes == "all" or Repeat_With_Transport_Runes >= timescompleted) then
insert these lines

ChangeChar("current") rest(3000)
				player:update()
				player:target_NPC(yolius) yrest(1000)
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Ego95

#65 Post by Ego95 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:18 am

rock5 wrote:I don't know. If it always works the first time and relogging the character allows it to work again, try adding ChangeChar("current") just before repeating the game. To do this, just after these lines in haunted_onload.lua, around line 73

elseif RoMScript("GetSpeakOption(1)") == yoliusrepeat then -- 'I want to take up the challenge again.'
			if Repeat_With_Transport_Runes and inventory:itemTotalCount(transportrunes) > 1 and
			  (Repeat_With_Transport_Runes == "all" or Repeat_With_Transport_Runes >= timescompleted) then
insert these lines

ChangeChar("current") rest(3000)
				player:update()
				player:target_NPC(yolius) yrest(1000)
Personally for me, there is a chance that the game crashes, while running the first character like it just happened :/

runegod

#66 Post by runegod » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:51 pm

As altergego stated, the rom client usually crash during destroying tile

hmm i dont see any duplicate tile message on the micromacro screen, everything there seems to be ok, just the beep then trying to dig tile and client crash,

whats really weird for me was that, i logged into my computer on the admin account, and was able to complete the mini game over 10 times repeatedly without have to relog the game client and get no crashes, but will still crash after i repeat the game too much

i switch back to my normal account without the admin status and on first try or second try i crash very often,

but the good news is that i was finally able to get my legendary zodiac pet LOL, after a long long time of crash and repeats.

crashing problem still not solved, but got the pet anyways lol, so thank you all for great waypoint :)

rock5

#67 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:10 am

Maybe it is a security issue. You could try starting the game with administrator rights instead of starting your pc as admin. Still that beeping is weird. I don't know what it is if it happens while clicking the tile. I don't know if the game ever beeps because I always have the game volume at zero. So if it ever beeped I wouldn't hear it. I've never heard my system beep during the game. Do any virus protection programs beep as part of their operation?

Ego95

#68 Post by Ego95 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:43 am

rock5 wrote:Maybe it is a security issue. You could try starting the game with administrator rights instead of starting your pc as admin. Still that beeping is weird. I don't know what it is if it happens while clicking the tile. I don't know if the game ever beeps because I always have the game volume at zero. So if it ever beeped I wouldn't hear it. I've never heard my system beep during the game. Do any virus protection programs beep as part of their operation?
Starting the game as admin didn't help.
I added a few yrest's (I don't know which one is needless now) but so far it works.

print("Destroying grave")
					yrest(500)
					player:target(grave.Address)
					yrest(500)
					RoMScript("UseExtraAction(1)")
					yrest(1000)
					break
Let's see how many runs I can do. It's now the 3rd round of two accounts (so 6 rounds in total) which are doing the game parallel. :)

BlubBlab

#69 Post by BlubBlab » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:51 am

That beep comes always with

cprintf(cli.yellow,"Digging up tiles...\n")
If I remember correctly in survivalR5 the same happens.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

Ego95

#70 Post by Ego95 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:10 pm

BlubBlab wrote:That beep comes always with

If I remember correctly in survivalR5 the same happens.
Yeah I know, this was a problem, runegod had. For me it works now since I added the yrest's :)
2 clients run for 1 hour and 10 minutes now without crash. runegod, maybe you should try this too ;)

Greets

rock5

#71 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:13 pm

AlterEgo95 wrote:I added a few yrest's (I don't know which one is needless now) but so far it works.
I not sure why that would fix it, it's not like there is a loop there and there isn't already an ample yrest. But if it does fix it it's probably the second yrest that helps. Could you try it without the first yrest?
BlubBlab wrote:That beep comes always with

Like I said, I don't think the beeping is part of the bot. Did you test printing "\a" to see if it's the sound you heard? Just start commandline.xml and type

print("\a")

Ego95

#72 Post by Ego95 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:26 pm

I not sure why that would fix it, it's not like there is a loop there and there isn't already an ample yrest. But if it does fix it it's probably the second yrest that helps. Could you try it without the first yrest?

I can test it later or tomorrow. For now I'm happy, that it's working without crashes, so I want to test if I can let it go on :)
I'm not sure why the yrest's seem to fix it, but my thoughts were, that without yrest's he does the actions too fast. So that the targetting and destroying are sent so fast so the client, that it crashed. Don't know if this can be.

Greets
Last edited by Ego95 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

runegod

#73 Post by runegod » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:42 pm

print("\a")
yes, thats the sound that i hear,

the game client for me usually crashes not to long after that sound is heard for me in most cases,

i will try to add the yrest later on when i get home to see if that will stop the client from crashing.

rock5

#74 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 pm

@runegod The only thing I could find that could beep during the game is gmmonitor but that beeps 3 times not once. Of course anything could make that beep. Unless you get some sort of error message, I don't think you can find out what it is. Of course you could have used '\a' somewhere such as a profile or userfunction. If you have FileSeek installed you could do a search of the whole rom folder for \a.

runegod

#75 Post by runegod » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:02 am

did a \a search with fileseek in the rom micromacro folder, only thing that came up was the gm monitor and the waypoint for this game when it delete duplicates,

after i put in those yrest, did 3 full games, heard a beep in each game, was probably just the waypoint doing its job, then on the fourth game i crash,

i dont know, i give up lol, ill just put the blame on rom and this buggy festival thats going on.

just curious, but does anyone else have that beep sound when they run the waypoint, oh well doesnt bother me anymore since i got enough elements for the zodiac pet.

rock5

#76 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am

BTW you'll know if the beep is just the waypoint file doing it's thing because it will happen at the beginning or halfway point and print "Diplicate found. Removing.". If it doesn't print this then it's not the waypoint file.

You know you could change it to a double beep \a\a so when you hear a double beep you know its the waypoint file but if you hear a single beep its not.

rido_knight

#77 Post by rido_knight » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:12 pm

i died again..Bot Fly up and wait didnt do anything.if i click any tale go to pumpkin and smash that mob.

rock5

#78 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 pm

rido_knight wrote:if i click any tale go to pumpkin and smash that mob.
I didn't under stand that sentence.

It should have gone to an edge tile, waited for the passing pumpkin and clicked it. Did it do any of that? Has it worked in the past? What language are you playing in?

rido_knight

#79 Post by rido_knight » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:40 pm

rock5 wrote:
rido_knight wrote:if i click any tale go to pumpkin and smash that mob.
I didn't under stand that sentence.

It should have gone to an edge tile, waited for the passing pumpkin and clicked it. Did it do any explode t? Has it worked in the past? What language are you playing in?
I am playing us Server..Yeah found grave then flying to up but 2-3 Mob attack me.I guess my Bot wait pumpkin which is make a circle and explode.. if i move forward, back etc nothing happened. If i click the tale
Found pumpkin and exlode mob then bot continue.i run 5-6 times this minigame but didnt work note. Stuck same location.. If click other tales on edge click pumpkin and explode no problem but this tale killing me

Additional information:Also im using last beta micromacro and rombot

rock5

#80 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:01 am

I'm still not sure what you mean by clicking a 'tale' and 'found pumpkin'. It got stuck after "Too many mobs. Clearing." which mean it wont continue until the mobs are dead. So I assume you manually click the moving Pumpkin to kill the mobs. What language do you play in?