Malatina's Servant (Yolius) Minigame

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rido_knight

Malatina's Servant (Yolius) Minigame

#1 Post by rido_knight » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:18 am

Rocks did that ^_^ Thanks for everthing.Please use this link Rocks updated;

Waypoint name Haunted House

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=3917
Last edited by rido_knight on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 am, edited 7 times in total.

rock5

Re: Malatina's servant minigame?

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:52 am

What are the costs and rewards?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rido_knight

#3 Post by rido_knight » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:58 am

rock5 wrote:What are the costs and rewards?

I don't know master. I didn't complete it. It's very hard for me :d I'm not good player. I just know npc locate in front of Malatina :D

wps

#4 Post by wps » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:05 am

It's a part of Pumpkin Festival.
http://board.eu.runesofmagic.gameforge. ... val-guide/

NPC: Yolius (Varanas, Central Plaza, next to Malatina)

Everyone knows Malatina's Survival Game. This activity is similar: you dig the Treasure Tiles and pick up rewards or deal with danger.
There are 5 different actions which come to pass when you dig the tile.
Strange Demon Pumpkin appers: click on it and collect the reward (Backpack Tickets, Ancient Treasure Key, guild resources, Phirius Potions,...)
Pumpkin Prankster appears: it heals you
Bomb Demon Pumpkin appears: click on it and you get the bomb, wait until little fire above its head disappear to get the skill again
Needle Tile appears: run away from it
Revenant Grave with mob appears: you can't kill mobs with your skills; take mobs to some corner tile and wait until Scattered Demon Pumpkin stops there; then click on it and AoE kill all mobs around; or you can destroy gravestone with bomb from Bomb Demon Pumpkin and mobs won't appear again

Everyone can participite in this activity because damage is per cent here. But have some Phirius Potions ready, sometimes it will help a lot.

Rewards:
unfinished: 3x Pumpkin Coin
finished: 3x Pumpkin Coin + Delicious Pumpkin Rice (gives you TP, amount depends on your level, 75 lvl gives 100 000 TP) or

Pumpkin Pie Package:
Cherry (adds 10 000 Experience Points)
Blueberry (adds 50 000 Experience Points)
Greenapple (adds 100 000 Experience Points)
Pineapple (adds 1 000 000 Experience Points)

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:17 am

I think I would need to know the best strategy first from someone familiar with playing the game manually. I saw one video that started from the middle and spiraled out. I think this is a good idea because then you would have a clear run to the corners or sides to use the pumpkins. And at the end when you are being attacked by the most mobs you will be closer to the pumpkins.

I need to know more about the bombs too. Is the bomb an item that appears in your inventory to use anytime or is it a skill you have to use immediately after clicking the bomb? Is the little fire on it's head like a timer? Every time you use it, the little fire appears and you have to wait until it disappears again before you can use it again? Do you have to move to the tombstone to use the bomb?

I can also see avoiding the spike plates to get to the bombs will be an issue.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

wps

#6 Post by wps » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 am

I never finished that game.
The bombs are running fast around the borders of the square.
The area of the bombs is not big, so killing the ghosts are not easy, at least for me.
The bombs have a cooldown timer.
The ghosts hit heavy.

dr-nuker

#7 Post by dr-nuker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:29 pm

quite easy if you play manually.

Here is how i do it:

You take rocks script for survival and kick out the aoe at start. Instead disable all spells.
You can directly start digging the tiles.
If a pumpkin pops out: click it
If a bomber spawns: click it if you do not have the bomber buff right now. It gives an extra action button.
If a grave stone pops out: a mob will spawn soon. If you have the bomber buff: target the grave and cast it.
If you don't have it: go on digging.

After every digg check if you have the bomber buff and if there are graves. If both is true: destroy a grave.
After that check all bombers on the field with a scan: If one is rid of it's debuff: go get the bomber buff.

Whenever you have more than two mobs around: move to corner of the field and wait for the patroullers to pass by. But definately wait there some seconds so that all mobs are close. Then click the passing pattroulers until one casts the cleanse. As they also have timer buffs it's maybe possible to optimize that, too.

It works not flawlessly and might need tuning but I'm okay with it.
It is tricky for me to decide when it's worth to cleanse but usually I can manage with 3 mobs so that's why I go at that time.

A hint: take phirius pots in there as the mobs can actually hurt you :)

Edit: Here are the ids that i use

Code: Select all

Graves: 121407
Bomber: 121412   Countdownbuff(1min): 623500
Patrouller: 121413
Prize-Pumpkin: 121405 121408
Tiles: 111811 111812
Mobs: Shadow Ghost, Cursed Devil

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:20 pm

How dangerous are the spike tiles?
dr-nuker wrote:If a bomber spawns: click it if you do not have the bomber buff right now. It gives an extra action button.
So you get an extra action button when you click a bomber and you keep it until used? That clears that up.
dr-nuker wrote:Then click the passing pattroulers until one casts the cleanse. As they also have timer buff
How long is the buff? Do you have the id for that one too?

So the patroullers and bombers get buffs like players and mobs get? So we can use the getBuff functions to check them?

BlubBlab

#9 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:50 am

rock5 wrote:How dangerous are the spike tiles?
very dangerous they gave a dot that make my 8k HP char lose half of its HP
rock5 wrote:
dr-nuker wrote:If a bomber spawns: click it if you do not have the bomber buff right now. It gives an extra action button.
So you get an extra action button when you click a bomber and you keep it until used? That clears that up.
Exactly, you can walk with it and use it when in range through extra action button
rock5 wrote:
dr-nuker wrote:Then click the passing pattroulers until one casts the cleanse. As they also have timer buff
How long is the buff? Do you have the id for that one too?

So the patroullers and bombers get buffs like players and mobs get? So we can use the getBuff functions to check them?
I run the game twice It hard to say because I see only mob, the only thing I see as a player is some fire above the mobs if they are in CD and because they are friendly I can't use TAB , that one hard part to bot it finding, the timer the other is finding the right way to intercept the ghosts and skeletons, because the patroullers have 2 sec delay until they get armed and the ghosts and skeletons moving really slowly.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

dr-nuker

#10 Post by dr-nuker » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:28 am

rock5 wrote:How dangerous are the spike tiles?
It depends on your level but I tend to use the teleporter fieldwise.
rock5 wrote:So the patroullers and bombers get buffs like players and mobs get? So we can use the getBuff functions to check them?
I have not seen the buff on patroullers, so I can not name an id for it. I let my char move to the closest corner and wait there.
The patrollers will park there for around 1 or 2 seconds. So you click it when one is close. This should vanish the mobs if the patrouller was armed.
If not you'll remain in combat and see that mobs are around, so you wait for the next patrouller to come and click it. Repeat until one is helpful.

I never had the problem that I ran out of them since I digg tiles until at least 2 mobs are around...

The bombers have regular buffs counting down from 60

krogan

#11 Post by krogan » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:34 pm

There is a system the half of the plates are always "not dangerous" to open only spikes but no mobs.
I try to upload a picture of it.

The red crosses on the pic are the "not dangerous plates"

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:50 pm

That doesn't match what I've seen in vids.

dr-nuker

#13 Post by dr-nuker » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:51 pm

rock5 wrote:That doesn't match what I've seen in vids.
Because it is totally random.

rock5

#14 Post by rock5 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:12 am

Ok I worked on this for most of today. Took a lot longer than I thought it would take and it's still not finished. But I've done all I want today. It's starting to work but still not there. If others want to test it and report specific problems they see I might be able to do some more work on it without it taking my whole day. :|

Basically it should spiral out from the middle. It needs 'teleport' and 'fly'. I have it flying at 30 height but I'm still don't know if that's high enough to avoid the spikes. It should go to the edge to try to clear the mobs if there are 2 or more attacking you. It should keep an eye on the bombers to see if they are ready to give their skill.

Place both in the waypoints folder and run yolius.xml.

<<== Obsolete version deleted ==>>

rido_knight

#15 Post by rido_knight » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:17 am

rock5 wrote:Ok I worked on this for most of today. Took a lot longer than I thought it would take and it's still not finished. But I've done all I want today. It's starting to work but still not there. If others want to test it and report specific problems they see I might be able to do some more work on it without it taking my whole day. :|

Basically it should spiral out from the middle. It needs 'teleport' and 'fly'. I have it flying at 30 height but I'm still don't know if that's high enough to avoid the spikes. It should go to the edge to try to clear the mobs if there are 2 or more attacking you. It should keep an eye on the bombers to see if they are ready to give their skill.
Yolius_onload.lua
Yolius.xml
Place both in the waypoints folder and run yolius.xml.

i m trying now ^_^ thanks master :D

EDIT i tried..First delete 1.line "Version 1.00" because bot give near 1.00 error and then start bot go to center and dig 2 & 3 tiles spawn 2 ghost.they hit me and didnt allow to dig tile anymore :D Finally i digged 3.tile then show up thorn tile and killed me hit 7-8 times.

The end :D i going to wait update.Thanks for this sketch script ^_^

dr-nuker

#16 Post by dr-nuker » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:05 pm

I use a fly hight of 39. I think from 37 on the spikes will not harm one anymore (no gurantee!)
I also prefer to go to the corner for cleaning mobs off since pumpkins rest there for a second or two.

Nice script!

rock5

#17 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:11 am

@rido_night. So it didn't go to try and clear the mobs at the edge after it got 2 mobs on it? So it didn't move after it found the spikes? When I tested it I noticed it had trouble detecting the spikes. I'm not sure why yet. Did it at least teleport up after it found the spikes?

@dr-nuker. The height is good to know. You didn't really report any problems. How did it work for you? I know the corners are better if you are playing manually but I figured the bot wouldn't have a problem hitting the passing travellers. If it has troubles then it should be a simple matter to change the 'edgetiles' list to just include the corners.

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:17 am

And, guys, if you test it out, please copy and paste the output to help me see where it went wrong.

Bill D Cat

#19 Post by Bill D Cat » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:36 am

Just curious, but is there a way we could use a debug option of some type and output all the MM window display directly to a text file? I think the output window has a limit to the amount of data it will display before it scrolls off the earliest messages. Being able to redirect a copy of the display in real-time to a log file would be nice in certain situations.

Edit: The more I think about it, the more it would make sense for this to be an option for MM directly, rather than adding a ton of code in various places in the bot.

rock5

#20 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:29 am

krogan wrote:There is a system the half of the plates are always "not dangerous" to open only spikes but no mobs.
I try to upload a picture of it.

The red crosses on the pic are the "not dangerous plates"
Because of a typo I ended up only clicking the 111811 tile that are arranged in that pattern and sure enough there weren't any mobs. So you were right. Looks like I'll have to do the tile in 2 passes. First the 111811 tiles then the 111812 tiles.

BTW. I'm really really close to making it all the way through. :D