Malatina's Servant (Yolius) Minigame

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rido_knight

Re: Malatina's Servant (Yolius) Minigame

#81 Post by rido_knight » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:05 am

rock5 wrote:I'm still not sure what you mean by clicking a 'tale' and 'found pumpkin'. It got stuck after "Too many mobs. Clearing." which mean it wont continue until the mobs are dead. So I assume you manually click the moving Pumpkin to kill the mobs. What language do you play in?

O sorry master i want to say tile not tale.. And i want to say mean found pumpkin, bot go to catch moving Pumpkin. It burst all mob. I play english.

spyfromsiochain

#82 Post by spyfromsiochain » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:51 am

Well, works quite nicely for me. The only problem I get is when it flies up a level (dont know why probably 'cause of the traps or the mobs) sometimes when it does that it stays up there and stops... eventually time runs out, or he dies...

Another thing, why not implement "runstomake" like in weaving machine minigame?

" runsToMake = runsToMake - 1;
runeCount = inventory:itemTotalCount(202903);
if (runsToMake == 0) then
printf("That was the last run\n");
else
local restTime = 2000;
if (waitForOthers) then restTime = 15000; end;
yrest(restTime);

player:target_NPC(jamie_id);

if runeCount then
ChoiceOptionByName(transport);
end
end;
else
printf("Could not find the boxes, maybe someone else started the event? or you dont have enough space in your inventory, or it is bugged???\n");
runsToMake = 0;
end;
EventMonitorStop("MachineMessages");
EventMonitorStop("MachineErrors");
until ((runsToMake == 0) or (runeCount == nil));" (code from weaving machine 2.1)

Keeps redoing stops when does "X" "runstomake" or "0" transport runes, just an ideia.

BRegards
Attachments
WeavingMachine 2.1.xml
(13.25 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
I look at those fans with no blades and it amazes me everytime, how can they push air without using blades lol - lisa (pro sentence :D)

Ego95

#83 Post by Ego95 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Code: Select all

Repeat_With_Transport_Runes	= "all"
There is your runsToMake :D

spyfromsiochain

#84 Post by spyfromsiochain » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:55 pm

spyfromsiochain wrote:Well, works quite nicely for me. The only problem I get is when it flies up a level (dont know why probably 'cause of the traps or the mobs) sometimes when it does that it stays up there and stops... eventually time runs out, or he dies...

Another thing, why not implement "runstomake" like in weaving machine minigame?

" runsToMake = runsToMake - 1;
runeCount = inventory:itemTotalCount(202903);
if (runsToMake == 0) then
printf("That was the last run\n");
else
local restTime = 2000;
if (waitForOthers) then restTime = 15000; end;
yrest(restTime);

player:target_NPC(jamie_id);

if runeCount then
ChoiceOptionByName(transport);
end
end;
else
printf("Could not find the boxes, maybe someone else started the event? or you dont have enough space in your inventory, or it is bugged???\n");
runsToMake = 0;
end;
EventMonitorStop("MachineMessages");
EventMonitorStop("MachineErrors");
until ((runsToMake == 0) or (runeCount == nil));" (code from weaving machine 2.1)

Keeps redoing stops when does "X" "runstomake" or "0" transport runes, just an ideia.

BRegards

Forget the last part of my post, I had the 1.02 version of yolius. sorry

ty AlterEgo95
I look at those fans with no blades and it amazes me everytime, how can they push air without using blades lol - lisa (pro sentence :D)

spyfromsiochain

#85 Post by spyfromsiochain » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:26 pm

I am gettin this error quite often.

is it just me?

ty

Ps: crashes the client also
Attachments
yolius.JPG

Ego95

#86 Post by Ego95 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:37 pm

You have got the same error like I had, after destroying a grave. Fixed it with some yrests like I postet here: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 224#p54224

I still dont know which of the yrests is needless, because I didn't play the last days...have got a few problems to work on in my life before going on playing. So just fix is like I posted, it should work. Since doing that fix, my client never crashed again in that game. Did 8 accounts, each char 18 runs without crash :)

Greets

rock5

#87 Post by rock5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:19 am

@spyfromsiochain. If AlterEgo95s fix works for you too then I'll add it to the official version.

As to the problem of it teleporting up when being attacked by too many mobs and just standing there until dead, I believe it is cause by umlauts in the mob names. There is no easy fix until I do my work for improved language support to the bot. For now, find these lines in Haunted_onload.lua,

mobs = {
	GetIdName(107346), -- Cursed Devil
	GetIdName(107347), -- Shadow Ghost
	GetIdName(107348), -- Skeleton Spearman
}
For Russians change it to

mobs = {
	utf82oem_russian(GetIdName(107346)), -- Cursed Devil
	utf82oem_russian(GetIdName(107347)), -- Shadow Ghost
	utf82oem_russian(GetIdName(107348)), -- Skeleton Spearman
}
and for other countries that use umlauts, change it to

mobs = {
	utf8ToAscii_umlauts(GetIdName(107346)), -- Cursed Devil
	utf8ToAscii_umlauts(GetIdName(107347)), -- Shadow Ghost
	utf8ToAscii_umlauts(GetIdName(107348)), -- Skeleton Spearman
}
I haven't tested it but that should work.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

spyfromsiochain

#88 Post by spyfromsiochain » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:31 am

Ok, lets see, after 8 attempts I can report there is free of stucks or crashs.

@rock5 looks like what u added worked, now I see him "lifting" and doesn't stuck.

@alterego95:

print("Destroying grave")
					--yrest(1000)
					player:target(grave.Address)
					yrest(1000)
					RoMScript("UseExtraAction(1)")
					--yrest(1000)
I putted the rest before the use of the skill, it was at first try, no crashs in 8 repeats, seems in the right place.

finally:

Transform_Pots_To_IS_Bag	= false 		-- true/false. Puts Tansformation Potions into the IS bag.
		Guild_Materials				= "isbag"		-- "donate", "isbag" or "". Donate Wood, herbs and Ore to guild, put in IS bag or neither.
		Guild_Other					= ""		-- "donate", "isbag" or "". Donate Stones, Rubies and Runes to guild, put in IS bag or neither.
		Backpack_Ticket_To_IS_Bag	= true 		-- true/false. Puts Backpack Tickets in the IS bag.
		Use_XP_TP_Rewards			= false		-- true/false. Uses XP and TP reward items.
		Repeat_With_Transport_Runes	= "all"		-- "all", number or false. Use all Transport Runes to repeat the game,
												--						   repeat a certain number of times or disable.
Is this correctly configured or I am blind? the stuff doesn't go to "isbag" in any case...

Has always, best regards

Ps: added the files atm i am using, maybe version 1.04?
Attachments
Haunted_onload.lua
(13.53 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
Haunted.xml
(5.38 KiB) Downloaded 194 times

rock5

#89 Post by rock5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:56 am

spyfromsiochain wrote:I putted the rest before the use of the skill, it was at first try, no crashs in 8 repeats, seems in the right place.
That's good to know. But AlterEgo95 used 500ms with the same result. Did you try 500ms? I'd prefer to keep it lower if possible because the longer the pause between targeting and acting, the higher the chance of your target changing to an attacking mob. So you think it doesn't need any pause after UseExtraAction command?
spyfromsiochain wrote:Is this correctly configured or I am blind? the stuff doesn't go to "isbag" in any case...
I'm not sure. Are you letting the script get to the end? Try these commands with the commandline.bat.

Put the guild material that didn't go into the isbag in slot 1 of your inventory. Then copy and paste the following command at the command prompt.

inventory:update() i=inventory.BagSlot[61] print(i.Id,i.Name,i.ObjType,i.ObjSubType)
Then put any Backpack ticket that didn't go into the isbag in slot 1 and do the following command

inventory:update() i=inventory.BagSlot[61] print(i.Id,i.Name)
If you need to, check out my signature to learn how to copy/paste in MM.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Ego95

#90 Post by Ego95 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Is this correctly configured or I am blind? the stuff doesn't go to "isbag" in any case...
He puts everything in the is bag, after finishing. so if you have 30 transport runes, it puts everything in your is bag after you are out of transport runes.

Greets

rock5

#91 Post by rock5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Oh yeah, I didn't notice that. I should probably move the processrewards() function somewhere so it runs every round, so it can clear space for the next round. Maybe at the end of the last waypoint.

Ego95

#92 Post by Ego95 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:27 am

That's good to know. But AlterEgo95 used 500ms with the same result. Did you try 500ms? I'd prefer to keep it lower if possible because the longer the pause between targeting and acting, the higher the chance of your target changing to an attacking mob. So you think it doesn't need any pause after UseExtraAction command?
Bad news. The crashes are starting again. Not like in the beginning, where the crash chance was about 50% when destroying a grave...now it happens each 3-6 runs -.-

rock5

#93 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:40 am

Without changing anything?

Ego95

#94 Post by Ego95 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:47 am

Without changing anything?
Yes. So maybe I was really really lucky, with those 8 characters. The yrests make it better...but it seems not to work 100%

Bill D Cat

#95 Post by Bill D Cat » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:36 am

rock5 wrote:As to the problem of it teleporting up when being attacked by too many mobs and just standing there until dead, I believe it is cause by umlauts in the mob names. There is no easy fix until I do my work for improved language support to the bot. For now, find these lines in Haunted_onload.lua,
Except for the fact that it happens to me running an English client as well. I have to manually target the moving pumpkin to kill the mobs before it will continue on its own again.

rock5

#96 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:01 am

That's strange. Try adding some print messages to killmobs and maybe moveto to find out exactly where it's getting stuck.

spyfromsiochain

#97 Post by spyfromsiochain » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:23 am

Well guys, I dont know about u, but I did at least 5 times and no problems and I did rest 500...

Added: Well I can say for sure now that its working completly well for me, 1.5 hours farming and not crashed, I will upload the files.
Attachments
Haunted_onload.lua
added the rest when destroing the grave and the code for compatibility on the name of the mobs rock5 replied
(13.53 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
Haunted.xml
Just configured the option on load
(5.38 KiB) Downloaded 240 times

Onche

#98 Post by Onche » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi !
Is there a way for this waypoint to avoid using fly and teleport function ? Or is the waypoint "safe enough" to avoid ban ? :)

beanybabe

#99 Post by beanybabe » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 pm

if you have enough hp and can heal you might be able to disable fly.