Malatina's Servant (Yolius) Minigame

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Malatina's servant minigame?

#21 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:00 am

Success! On my 11th character today. :)

Wont be long now.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#22 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:26 am

WOO HOO!

<<== Obsolete version deleted ==>>
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

wps

#23 Post by wps » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:31 am

Awesome!
I tried this once.

There are some issues.

1. My client can't support "SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02";
I have to type the option text myself.

2. Destroying grave : sometimes it will loop forever because the distance is too far.

3. Digging : sometimes it will loop forever because being interrupted by a mob. (the toomanymobs = 2)

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 am

1. What does your first option say when you talk to Yolius? What language do you play?

2. It's supposed to move in range, and it does for me. I can always make the range closer to make sure. Do you have the teleporter userfunction installed?

3. I assume that means it is failing with just 1 mob attacking it. I wasn't having that problem. Maybe you have lag or a bad ping rate that doesn't allow it to dig the tile before being interrupted. Maybe you should try setting toomanymobs = 1.

BTW there is a major bug in the last version. It stops half way. Just quickly restart the script when that happens and it should still finish in time. I'm tweaking a few things before I post another version.

wps

#25 Post by wps » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:36 am

rock5 wrote:1. What does your first option say when you talk to Yolius? What language do you play?

2. It's supposed to move in range, and it does for me. I can always make the range closer to make sure. Do you have the teleporter userfunction installed?

3. I assume that means it is failing with just 1 mob attacking it. I wasn't having that problem. Maybe you have lag or a bad ping rate that doesn't allow it to dig the tile before being interrupted. Maybe you should try setting toomanymobs = 1.

BTW there is a major bug in the last version. It stops half way. Just quickly restart the script when that happens and it should still finish in time. I'm tweaking a few things before I post another version.
1. Chinese, and today might be the last day of my Halloween festival.
2. The character is on the adjacent tile, and the mm looping Destroying grave message.
I have teleporter installed.
3. I guessed that too.

rock5

#26 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:15 am

So "What does your first option say when you talk to Yolius"?

What do you get if you type the following in the chat box?

Code: Select all

/script SendSystemChat(TEXT("SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02"))
And what do you get if you type the following with the commandline?

print(getTEXT("SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02"))

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:17 am

Record: 1:43 time remaining!
Yolius.xml
Version 1.02
(4.1 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
Yolius_onload.lua
(11.24 KiB) Downloaded 205 times

runegod

#28 Post by runegod » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm

works very nice, thank you very very much :mrgreen:

it even worked on my alts who had 1-2k hp only lol :D

guess ill be doing it atleast 50 or more times in next week or so, since game can repeat and need that zodiac

nicely done ty ty

dr-nuker

#29 Post by dr-nuker » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Runs really good!
41sec left!

rock5

#30 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 pm

runegod wrote:guess ill be doing it atleast 50 or more times in next week or so, since game can repeat and need that zodiac
How do you get the Zodiac? With the Pumpkin Coins?

BlubBlab

#31 Post by BlubBlab » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:14 am

rock5 wrote:
runegod wrote:guess ill be doing it atleast 50 or more times in next week or so, since game can repeat and need that zodiac
How do you get the Zodiac? With the Pumpkin Coins?
Yeah you need 10 coins, the pain with the games/quests is you can do thinks only once a day or you must wait a 2 hours to do it once more. The only thing I would be interested in this event would be the titles but 500 lollies are too much I think because the event will properly end before reaching it. In the past the sweets were unbound they changed that so it sucks now for gamer and botters
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

ZZZZZ

#32 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:17 am

Just curious if there is any way to simply dig until a spike is detected, and then stand on it to die and res out rather than completing the game or waiting the full 7 mins for it to finish.

sorta like

repeat
repeat
Yolious()
until spike == true
player:rest()
until not player.Alive
RoMScript("BrithRevive()")
loadPaths("etc etc")

BlubBlab

#33 Post by BlubBlab » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:42 am

Hm I would like when the script could put the transformation potion in the Item-Shop Bag

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)

rock5

#34 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:27 am

ZZZZZ wrote:Just curious if there is any way to simply dig until a spike is detected, and then stand on it to die and res out rather than completing the game or waiting the full 7 mins for it to finish.
Why would you want to do that? Do you want to end when you have collected all the Pumpkin Prizes and forget about the Pumpkin Coins and hp/xp rewards? You would have to clear half the tiles to get all the prizes. Takes about 2 minutes. If that's what you want it would be easy to add.

rock5

#35 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:36 am

BlubBlab wrote:Hm I would like when the script could put the transformation potion in the Item-Shop Bag
I was thinking about dealing with the rewards. I was also thinking of having options to add the guild contributions to the guild and use the xp/tp rewards. Then either an option to put everything else into the IS bags or an option for each group. I've been making a list of rewards. These are the groups I've come up with.

Pumpkin Coins
Candy
Phirius Potions
Transformation potions
Guild Contributions
Backpack Tickets
XP/TP rewards

Nothing can be done with the first 3. Transform pots can be put in the IS bag like you said. Guild Contributions can be used or put in the IS bag. Backpack tickets can be put in the IS bag. And xp/tp rewards can be used. I think hat's about it. An option for each of those 4. How does that sound?

ZZZZZ

#36 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:45 am

rock5 wrote:Why would you want to do that? Do you want to end when you have collected all the Pumpkin Prizes and forget about the Pumpkin Coins and hp/xp rewards? You would have to clear half the tiles to get all the prizes. Takes about 2 minutes. If that's what you want it would be easy to add.
There is currently a bug that is effected by this particular mini-game, all I need to do is enter and die/wait out the timer to continue with the rest. If you could point me into the right direction with editing your script to die in the shortest time possible that would be great :) (If you (Rock5) need/want more information on the bug pm me and i'll explain it to you).

wps

#37 Post by wps » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 am

rock5 wrote:So "What does your first option say when you talk to Yolius"?

What do you get if you type the following in the chat box?

/script SendSystemChat(TEXT("SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02"))
And what do you get if you type the following with the commandline?

print(getTEXT("SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02"))
My server is on next festival now.
The test I did last night, and I got
print(getTEXT("SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02")) -> SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02

BlubBlab

#38 Post by BlubBlab » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:58 am

rock5 wrote:
BlubBlab wrote:Hm I would like when the script could put the transformation potion in the Item-Shop Bag
I was thinking about dealing with the rewards. I was also thinking of having options to add the guild contributions to the guild and use the xp/tp rewards. Then either an option to put everything else into the IS bags or an option for each group. I've been making a list of rewards. These are the groups I've come up with.

Pumpkin Coins
Candy
Phirius Potions
Transformation potions
Guild Contributions
Backpack Tickets
XP/TP rewards

Nothing can be done with the first 3. Transform pots can be put in the IS bag like you said. Guild Contributions can be used or put in the IS bag. Backpack tickets can be put in the IS bag. And xp/tp rewards can be used. I think hat's about it. An option for each of those 4. How does that sound?
Sound good , bye the way does the sweets and the love chocolate from the spring event stay in the phirius-potion list?

My Reps:

rock5

#39 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:09 pm

wps wrote:My server is on next festival now.
The test I did last night, and I got
print(getTEXT("SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02")) -> SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02
That's strange because if I load the Chinese language file into the rom db language converter it does have an entry for "SC_2012HALLOW_MALA_02".

I don't know if I would be able to help you anyway. Even if you had answered my question and told me what the first option was, it doesn't display the Chinese characters properly in the converter so I probably wouldn't be able to do a search for it anyway.

The easiest thing I could do is add the strings to the top of the file for easy editing for people like you. I'll do that for the next version I post. Sorry it's too late for you. :)

rock5

#40 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:12 pm

BlubBlab wrote:Sound good , bye the way does the sweets and the love chocolate from the spring event stay in the phirius-potion list?
I'm not sure what you mean. What do spring event rewards have to do with this?