Bot accounts banned please help

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
SweetLove

Bot accounts banned please help

#1 Post by SweetLove » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:46 am

I´ve been botting for 2 months now maybe, 2h a day, and recently i got banned on both my botting accounts. Stupid as i am i had over 150kk cash on the accounts but nvm. Now i wonder if i start botting is there any chances that my main is gonna getting banned. Because i are use the same ip address on the botting and main account. PLEASE help! Is there something to do to protect your main when botting?

Thank you

parramet

Re: Bot accounts banned please help

#2 Post by parramet » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi man,

Sorry to hear you got a ban , they are doing bans lately against duppers , gold buyers, and botters in general.
I recommend some easy things to reduce your chance to get busted. First moddify your profile adding the gm alert stuff , check on the forum how to do it. That will loggoff your char if a gm is around. Also install an addon call chatmonitor that wil make a sound when you are wispered.
You can change your sound.fdb by an empty txt file . That way you will avoid to hear the damn noise when you loot something while hear wispers or alerts.

I have installed an electric clock so that it resets my router every day in the morning to have a new IP every day , hope you have a dynamic ip , if not your are toasted change your provider now. I have two walkie talkie in free hands mode so that i can hear the alerts while im at home.
Never bot long in the mornings , they do the bans at those times mostly. Work time basically...
If you have time well change your sleeping times then , go sleep at 3 or 4 in the moring and wake up late 12pm that way you dont waste your time in the morning since you cant bot then.
Its best to start botting from 3pm forward .

And lastly if you have two or three hard drives better than one , two clients in each hard drive is great for loading screens. You can put 6 clients in one average pc so you should profit that.
There is a program called Cleanmem, that will clean your memory every 5mins to clear all that loading memory from your clients.
Personally I think daily botting its the most profitable thing to do more than gold botting , since dias are so expensive those puris bought with phirius coins are really worth the time. So yeah go bot 6 clients dailies , thats 4800 phirius a day ,done in less than 2h damn good in my opinion.

And finally never leave your computer on its own either be there watching a movie , surfing the web or have your walky talkie on while at home , gms will always wisper you to see if botting.
Hope that helped you and the botting community. (Personally i think rom without bots sucks)

Have fun.

Bubi

#3 Post by Bubi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Anybody else got banned?
For botting of course :D

SweetLove

#4 Post by SweetLove » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:20 pm

parramet wrote:Hi man,

Sorry to hear you got a ban , they are doing bans lately against duppers , gold buyers, and botters in general.
I recommend some easy things to reduce your chance to get busted. First moddify your profile adding the gm alert stuff , check on the forum how to do it. That will loggoff your char if a gm is around. Also install an addon call chatmonitor that wil make a sound when you are wispered.
You can change your sound.fdb by an empty txt file . That way you will avoid to hear the damn noise when you loot something while hear wispers or alerts.

I have installed an electric clock so that it resets my router every day in the morning to have a new IP every day , hope you have a dynamic ip , if not your are toasted change your provider now. I have two walkie talkie in free hands mode so that i can hear the alerts while im at home.
Never bot long in the mornings , they do the bans at those times mostly. Work time basically...
If you have time well change your sleeping times then , go sleep at 3 or 4 in the moring and wake up late 12pm that way you dont waste your time in the morning since you cant bot then.
Its best to start botting from 3pm forward .

And lastly if you have two or three hard drives better than one , two clients in each hard drive is great for loading screens. You can put 6 clients in one average pc so you should profit that.
There is a program called Cleanmem, that will clean your memory every 5mins to clear all that loading memory from your clients.
Personally I think daily botting its the most profitable thing to do more than gold botting , since dias are so expensive those puris bought with phirius coins are really worth the time. So yeah go bot 6 clients dailies , thats 4800 phirius a day ,done in less than 2h damn good in my opinion.

And finally never leave your computer on its own either be there watching a movie , surfing the web or have your walky talkie on while at home , gms will always wisper you to see if botting.
Hope that helped you and the botting community. (Personally i think rom without bots sucks)

Have fun.
I have dynamic ip address but i gonna get those gm alert i dont have them. Iam botting on 1 client only when i go to sleep or sometimes while eating or something like that. What is name of that program that change my ip address, and are you sure my ip address will be changed every time?

My biggest concerns is my main. If i go back to botting wont my main get banned easily because they got my ip address now?

Thank you very much for your answer and tips!

parramet

#5 Post by parramet » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:46 am

Hello,

It's just one of those things where you can set the time it allows the electricity so its all day activated except 15 minutes on the morning at around 7. Mine its one of those cheap analogic.Image

Cya