Looting only specific mobs

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
turbobay

Looting only specific mobs

#1 Post by turbobay » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 pm

I was searching for an option to limit looting mobs to some predefined specific mobs, not all mobs that were actually killed.
My problem is, i actually determine the mob to kill, that's fine as long as i get no aggro from other mobs, once killed the bot automatically loots them, too. That's normally ok, but in my case i only want the bot to loot the specifi mobs i told him to kill...and not the aggroed mobs, too.
Unfortunately i did not find anything, but maybe i just was failing to use the search function correctly...

rock5

Re: Looting only specific mobs

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:07 pm

You couldn't have looked very hard. The default for the bot is to only loot the mob you killed. You would have had to change the following option in your profile to true for it to loot all mobs.

Code: Select all

<option name="LOOT_ALL"			  	value="false" />
Find it and change it back to false.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

turbobay

#3 Post by turbobay » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Well, yes, i found this option, but the problem is not that i want to loot the mobs i killed. Perhaps i explained it bad....

Let's make an exapmple. In my profile i set mobs to kill to only to kill one kind of mob
settings.profile.mobs = {100146}; -- Beetle

So when killing it, it will loot and it's fine. It will not loot others mobs though, fine.
BUT when any other mob is attacking me, and i kill it, the bot will loot this mob, too. I actually killed the mob, but it was only because of getting aggroed...not because it is on my "kill-list".

So i want to avoid looting accidentally killed mobs, ONLY want to loot the ones set in my profile....

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Yes, that's clearer. There is no such option and I don't think there is much need for one but I could come up with some code for you. Try this in the onleavecombat of your profile.

Code: Select all

local target = player:getTarget()
if #settings.profile.mobs == 0 or (target and player:isInMobs(target)) then
    settings.profile.LOOT = true
else
    settings.profile.LOOT = false
end
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

turbobay

#5 Post by turbobay » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:12 am

Ok, thank you i will try this.