P/S Iceblade(s)

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Hidden

P/S Iceblade(s)

#1 Post by Hidden » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Sure you guys are onto it but the P/S Iceblade skill is now called Ice Blades and has a 3 sec cd.
Tried the survival mini bot doesn't cast skill. Took me 3mins to clear the trash manually spamming the new skill :/

lisa

Re: P/S Iceblade(s)

#2 Post by lisa » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:07 pm

wow that sux, looks like I might have to send my P/S gear to my mage since the priest will probably do 0 DPS now =(
I used to love smashing people in SW with my P/S spamming iceblade, good times.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:47 am

If the name has changed then the ID will have to be updated.

Actually I might add an entry so people using old clients can still use the old skill
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:22 am

rock5 wrote:If the name has changed then the ID will have to be updated.

Actually I might add an entry so people using old clients can still use the old skill

Code: Select all

Sys490071_name Ice Blades
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:44 am

Already done.

Code: Select all

<skill name="PRIEST_ICE_BLADES" id="490071" range="200" cooldown="3" type="damage" />
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

noobbotter

#6 Post by noobbotter » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 am

Thanks for updating that guys. Unfortunately, I probably won't be using my P/S in SW anymore. I already re-allocated all my TP over to optimize it for my M/P P/M build. That's ok... now I'll be playing as a 77/77 instead of a 77/50. And now I can show those nay-sayers that it was a little more than just spamming a button, there was some skill involved if a P/S wanted to stay alive. I really got tired of listening to all those people complain that P/S was way OP and didn't require any skills, along with all the "Hacker" accusations I got when I Ice Bladed them down. Now I'll have to listen to them say Mage/Priest is too OP and I'm hacking when I root/silence, Fireball, and Thunderstorm them to death. LOL

lisa

#7 Post by lisa » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:39 pm

yes unfortunately when people lose they always try to blame something apart from themselves, they don't want to face the fact that they were beaten fare and square.

Ego95

#8 Post by Ego95 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 am

This was he best thing hey could do :D
Why should a priest with healing equip do more damage than a damage dealer full damage statted^^

AlterEgo95

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:56 pm

healers need to quest aswell, my P/S can now only do 1 attack every 3 seconds, it is literally painful to do anything but heal with a P/S now. Scout skills are useless when you have basically 0 Pattack.