Tp Farming Question

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Hidden

Tp Farming Question

#1 Post by Hidden » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 am

So I have a Tp farming waypoint that works, but i have a question.
How do I add to the onleave combat via the waypoint?

Code: Select all

<onLeaveCombat><![CDATA[
     if not player:hasBuff(491195) then -- Skill Potion 1hr 50%
      inventory:useItem(201610)
    end	
]]></onLeaveCombat>
That works great in my onLeaveCombat when Im farming, but when Im not tp farming it uses it to (as it should)
Wondering how i can simply add it to the onLoad section of my farming waypoint somehow without having it hard coded to my onLeave Combat.

rock5

Re: Tp Farming Question

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:45 am

You can change the onleavecombat from the waypoint file, either replace it or add to it. Here is the code to still execute the original onleavecombat as well as extra code. Add it to the waypoint onload.

if oldOnLeaveCombat == nil then oldOnLeaveCombat = settings.profile.events.onLeaveCombat end
	function settings.profile.events.onLeaveCombat()
		oldOnLeaveCombat()

-- Extra code
		if not player:hasBuff(491195) then -- Skill Potion 1hr 50%
			inventory:useItem(201610)
		end   
	end
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Hidden

#3 Post by Hidden » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 am

Thanks Rock :)

CanceR

#4 Post by CanceR » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 am

hello

i tried to use above code for changing OnleaveCombat settings and it works, but when i go to merchant my char does not want to sell green items lvl66 (mainly armor and weapons), i have following code in my profile file:

<!-- Auto selling options when used with player:merchant -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE"	value="true" />		<!-- true | false -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT" value="1" /> 			<!-- 1 = bag 1 slot 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"	value="180" /> 			<!-- 30 = last slot bag 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES"	value="Weapons,Armor,Other" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY"	value="white,green" /> 	<!-- white,green,blue,purple  -->
can someone gives an advice how to fix this.
thank you in advance

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:25 am

Try adding

<option name="DEBUG_AUTOSELL"      			value="true" />
to your profile and see what it says.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

CanceR

#6 Post by CanceR » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:19 am

problem found: i was updating wrong profile.
i use shortcut for fast start in style "..\micromacro\micromacro.exe scripts/rom/bot path:WP_Name1 profile:ProfileName2 character:CharName1
but ProfileName2 is different from CharName1 :), but i also have ProfileName1 == CharName1. In first WP_Name1, i am using command to load different WP with name WP_Name2, to go to merchant and sell all looted and unneeded items. But second WP_Name1 loads default ProfileName1, in which autosell options are disabled and code for changing OnLeaveCombat section is missing also. This leaded to inability to sell any item.
Problem solved, by equalizing profile and char names.
Thanks again for help, Rock5