The Elves Defenses

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
TasteTheCrainbow

The Elves Defenses

#1 Post by TasteTheCrainbow » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 pm

I don't know if I looked hard enough but I couldn't find anything on here about a similar quest, so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. There's a daily in Xaviera called The Elves Defenses. It's a quest that essentially requires you to click 5 vines then turn it in, and you're done. Takes 5 minutes tops if you're the only one doing the quest. And on my server, the dailies are broken, so a relog is practically all you need to do to reset your dailies. I want to write a waypoint file that makes my character accept this quest, click the vines, and turn in, then I can manually go through the process of returning the character select to reset them, then start it again. I'm sure this is possible, but not sure I can execute it properly

lisa

Re: The Elves Defenses

#2 Post by lisa » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:19 pm

--=== Moved to appropriate section of forum ===--

I used to use this
Attachments
Vinesrepeat.xml
(1.23 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm

TasteTheCrainbow wrote: Takes 5 minutes tops if you're the only one doing the quest
I think you can expect a lot more company now. :D
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

famousk

#4 Post by famousk » Sat May 06, 2017 6:39 pm

lisa wrote:--=== Moved to appropriate section of forum ===--

I used to use this
can someone teach me how to edit this waypoint to so all characters on a account