Bug?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
krix

Bug?

#1 Post by krix » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 pm

I noticed strange thing.

When mage cast few times one after another TUNDERSTORM it freezes whole client window. Often permanently.
It happens when i use model files, but a bit less often. (not 100% sure about that)

rock5

Re: Bug?

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:55 am

Sounds like a performance issue with your computer.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

krix

#3 Post by krix » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:12 am

But i can run 3-4 client at once without problem. O_o
When one of them freezes it dont affect rest of them.

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:59 am

Ok, I seem to have the problem too. It seems to cast Thunderstorm once then crash sometime during the second cast. I was not using the model files. As far as I can tell the mouse addresses for the targeting are correct. I suspect the aiminbg. I just tested it with the aiming disabled and it didn't crash.

Ok, it has something to do with CPawn:findBestClickPoint. I have FORCE_BETTER_AOE_TARGETING == false so it should immediately return the X and Z value of the pawn. The first time it casts Thunderstorm, it does, but the second time it returns "-1.#IND" for both the X and Z values. I don't know what that means or why it does it.

That's as much as I want to do right now.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:50 am

I misspelt FORCE_BETTER_AOE_TARGETING, so it wasn't using that setting. So once I fixed it it didn't crash anymore.

So temporary fix until I fix it is set it to false in your profile so it only uses the old targeting.

Code: Select all

<option name="FORCE_BETTER_AOE_TARGETING"            value="false" />

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 am

Sorry, above fix wont work.

I've committed a fix in rev 731. Please do an SVN update.