Ban

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Suscurtl

Ban

#1 Post by Suscurtl » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:28 am

Hello, I would like to farms with the rombot a little KS.
However, I have a few questions:
- What is the chance of getting banned / caught if you reply to Whispers?
- Does it help if I give the money from the lvl 55 KS farmer to a lvl 1 character, then from the lvl 1 character to a lvl 30 character and then buy the items on the lvl 30 characters and give then the items to the main? Is the chance to getting banned lower?
- Does a player recognize when I'm botting? Or looks the Moving of the Bot just like if I am playing the character without a bot?
Or does the Moving looks "unusual"?
Thank you :)

Andy

Re: Ban

#2 Post by Andy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Well, other players would see you only for a few seconds when you come back to KS, then you disappear in KS, so looking for the same path would be so hard that I think we can ignore watching path by other players on KS (it is totally different when botting guard meat, when other would see you all the time)

Sending money imho also won't help - there won't be different with selling items from ks to npc when you farm it yourself or bot farms it.

Responding to whispers - it could be problem - when you answer the same sentences like: "sorry I can't talk", "I must go", "bye bye" it could raise suspicions, but whispering at KS farm is quite rare I think.

The most important part - Froggster doesn't ban people who buy a lot of diamonds :))

krix

#3 Post by krix » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:52 am

Interesting :)

Buying diamonds from players does count? U know, tradeing gold for IS items they send u via post.

Or just buying directly from frogster?

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 am

Andy wrote:The most important part - Froggster doesn't ban people who buy a lot of diamonds
maybe rephrase it to
people who give frogster cash tend to get less severe punishment, not garaunteed.

Giving others gold to get IS items doesn't count as they are the ones giving the cash to froggie, if you can manage it try to buy game cards, that's what I used to do. That way, according to froggie, you are the one that spent the cash.

As with any form of botting though there is always a chance you will get totally banned no matter what you do, if you accept that risk then by all means bot away.
If you don't accept the risk then don't bot.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

krix

#5 Post by krix » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm

lisa wrote:As with any form of botting though there is always a chance you will get totally banned no matter what you do, if you accept that risk then by all means bot away. If you don't accept the risk then don't bot.
I love that risk xD So i bot. But it is far more enjoyable on pvp servers/games ;) u must configure ur bot to fool not only GM's but players too. Or they will teem up and kill u xD