Help, please.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Billzors

Help, please.

#1 Post by Billzors » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 am

I've run RoMbot successfully before, but only just started trying to use it again, since Chapter 4 came out. I loaded up, saw the pretty graphics, then pressed delete to start it, before getting this error.

"C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:211: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'itemInfoAddress' <a nil value>"

I have updated my SVN to the newest version (614), and have tried the "revert" option, but there was nothing to revert.

Thanks in advance.

rock5

Re: Help, please.

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 am

You shouldn't be getting errors like that anymore. The error has something to do with recipes. See if you have one in your inventory.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Billzors

#3 Post by Billzors » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 am

Fixed the problem. Thank you. Now... To the game!!!!

RicalEyl

#4 Post by RicalEyl » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:59 am

I get this error with 614 too..

I noticed that monstercards cause this problem for me :(

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 am

RicalEyl wrote:I noticed that monstercards cause this problem for me
Any particular monster cards?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

RicalEyl

#6 Post by RicalEyl » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 am

KS drops...
Card - Ousul Poison Frog and Card - Ousul Salamander e.g.
I play on the german client though if its name related.

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:44 am

At first I thought it might but on closer inspection, the name seems to have nothing to do with that area of code.

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am

This may have been fixed with revision 615. Please let me know if it still occurs.