Plans for the bot?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
ciraco

Plans for the bot?

#1 Post by ciraco » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Was wondering what some of your plans were to add to the bot as far as features (EG: Party Botting with set role options *Tank/DPS/Healer/Etc*).

Also I was wondering if there are plans to set the bot so that if you are being attacked it will spin and try to find the mob attacking you then kill anything that is already attacking you before it continues to look for new mobs to kill. (for when you are fighting in zones with aggressive mobs)

I really appreciate the work you have put into this bot and would be willing to pay a one time fee for an enhanced version that has a lot more capability (loot filtering, etc) if it is possible to do or something you may be doing in the future!

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Plans for the bot?

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 pm

There really isn't any fun new features planned as of right now. I'm trying to just fix a few of the problems with it as it is now. Mostly just making it easier to do more advanced things (for example, look at the recent addition of the event system) and improve speed and AI. The whole aggressive enemy check is pretty poor and will be fixed as soon as a reliable method is discovered.

ciraco

Re: Plans for the bot?

#3 Post by ciraco » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:16 am

Works for me :)
Keep up the great work. I don't have the patients to code a whole functional bot that is as smooth as this.

One of the best things I think this bot could implement once a method is found is to gather from anything it comes near while killing stuff (mining/woodcutting/herbing) but it seems like there hasn't been anyone who has found a reliable way to automate the gathering process. :(