Autologinscript

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Kyocera

Autologinscript

#1 Post by Kyocera » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 am

Hi,
till the last Update I used the Autologin-Script by Jeff|r, but since this update we have to tip in our second password... in case of many characters a long procedure. Is there any way to fill out this second login screen automatically? Like Jeff|r ?

rock5

Re: Autologinscript

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:49 am

Swietlowka is working on an autologin that includes auto login buttons and handy ingame functions that also auto logs in the second password. It should be cool once it's working.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2111
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Andreas_B

#3 Post by Andreas_B » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:14 pm

In the german official forum there is an adapted version:
https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?p=2890390

Maybe it helps ...

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:15 am

I think that's the one Swietlowka is using to try and get the secondary password working. Is the secondary password working with that version?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Andreas_B

#5 Post by Andreas_B » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:58 am

rock5 wrote:Is the secondary password working with that version?
I didn't try it on my own, because I don't save my passwords. It has the necessary values and the feedback within the forum is positive. Sure this version has no adaption for bot using.

fastLoginSecPass is the secondary password

Code: Select all

LoginDialogTypes["CONFIRM_PASSWORD"] = {
	text = TEXT("LOGIN_CONFIRM_PASSWORD"),
	button1 = TEXT("LOGIN_OKAY"),
	OnAccept = function()
	end,
	OnShow = function()
		if(fastLoginAutoLogin) then 
			ConfirmPassword(fastLoginSecPass);
			LoginDiglogParent:Hide();
			LSBK_Close();
		else 
			LoginDialogEditBox:SetText(""); 
		end;
		LSKB_SetAnchor("TOP", "BOTTOM", "LoginDialog", -100, 20);
		LSKB_Open(LoginDialogEditBox_SetText);
	end,
	OnAccept = function()
		ConfirmPassword( LoginDialogEditBox:GetText() );
		LoginDialogEditBox:SetText("");
		LSKB_Close();
	end,
	passwordMode = 1,
	hasEditBox = 1,
	locked = 1,
	keyboard = 1,
}

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:32 am

I posted a fix for swietlowkas version so you should be able to get that version working.

Just make the change I said.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 588#p18588

Tamyra

#7 Post by Tamyra » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:42 pm

For the time being, is there a way to disable this addon between logging in from one acct to another? Otherwise it tries to bypass the 2ndry pass and go right to the first character when changing accounts. So, it forces me to close the game and reload/reboot between changing accounts. Also if I am creating a new account with multiple characters, it logs in the first character there if there is only one, and when I try to go back to character selection screen it sees the only character there and auto logs it in instead of allowing the creation of a new character.

Note: I thought I saw a way to turn it off, but I cannot remember where that was.

Likely I'll also need to know how to turn it back on as well once I can figure out how to temporarily disable it. So yeah what's/where's the on/off switch?

Giram

#8 Post by Giram » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Alkaiser

#9 Post by Alkaiser » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Tamyra wrote:For the time being, is there a way to disable this addon between logging in from one acct to another? Otherwise it tries to bypass the 2ndry pass and go right to the first character when changing accounts. So, it forces me to close the game and reload/reboot between changing accounts. Also if I am creating a new account with multiple characters, it logs in the first character there if there is only one, and when I try to go back to character selection screen it sees the only character there and auto logs it in instead of allowing the creation of a new character.

Note: I thought I saw a way to turn it off, but I cannot remember where that was.

Likely I'll also need to know how to turn it back on as well once I can figure out how to temporarily disable it. So yeah what's/where's the on/off switch?
Before logging off, execute "/run LoginNextToon=true". This will allow you to create another character without automatically re-logging the current one.