RoM Bot - Public Waypoints

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
darkfayte

RoM Bot - Public Waypoints

#1 Post by darkfayte » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Repacked :
HowelingMountains.zip
This pack is the "starter pack". It begind just outside the starting town.
(673 Bytes) Downloaded 1043 times
Contains L1, L5, L10. L1 begins just outside starting town(near the message board), on the mushrooms. L5 starts at Helens Farm just before Logar. L10 will bring you to the boars and bears outside Logar (past the Windmill). Start point for L10 is at the NPC that wants you to pickup bags (just past the portal). L10 bonus is it will loop you around to the "elite" bear that will give the "Bear Bully" tag. Maybe a bonus, might be bad for some lol.
Silverspring.zip
Silverspring pack
(711 Bytes) Downloaded 1112 times
Thispack contains SilverspringL12, MaidgesFarmL14, SilverspringL18. L12 will run you around the kobalds just inside the silverspring zone. L14 is infact Maidges Farm. L18 will run you north of Maidges Farm area and along the river to the east killing dragonflys.
NOTE: DELETE or remake the L12. The kobalds it paths to are level 16+ and will destroy a character at level 12. I will remake and repack this as soon as i can.

next time i will note exact start points, making it a tad easier to get there. As for now, start the bot in the areas i pointed you in and it will run there without an issue.

UPDATE:
Working on 2 differant packs right now, one for one side of the map and the other for ... thats right the other side of the map. Learning how MM1.0Beta works with profiles was key to speeding up this process. Apparently what happens is you make a giant snake profile from point A to point Z and then it wants to run from Z right back to A ... You maybe thinking "well yeah!" but its actually "well no!" because if Z is in a gully or something and A is on top of a mountain .... then it cant get back to A ! crazy i know. .... so i been working out a lot of the waypoint bugs in my new profiles ...
going to be a 1-30 Pack for each side ... to include quests ... so bundle up those quest logs... its going to be a long night!
Attachments
Targa_Stranggler_L20.xml
This one starts infront of the giants. It does not path close enough to them to attack. Fairly large coverage area.
(520 Bytes) Downloaded 769 times
Last edited by darkfayte on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm not botting, that's against the TOS. What i'm doing is sharing my account with my computer.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: RoM Bot - Public Waypoints

#2 Post by Administrator » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:22 am

You should provide them as a zip archive, and split them according to zone. That is, all Howling Mountain waypoints should be packaged together. It would also help if you gave a rough estimate of where to start the waypoint script (using the in-game coordinates displayed under the mini-map) so that people know exactly where to go.

so2easy

#3 Post by so2easy » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:08 am

Level 20+? ^^

darkfayte

#4 Post by darkfayte » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:48 am

been working on a good 20-30 set
the 20-28 areas are a tad crowded with quest people, so its making it hard to "stay out of the way" but i have a nice set comming up soon
I'm not botting, that's against the TOS. What i'm doing is sharing my account with my computer.

Zilvermoon

#5 Post by Zilvermoon » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:02 am

I like your Waypoint's, only issue I had was using "SilverspringL12" I used a lvl 13 Priest (no secondary yet), and the Waypoint's brought me over the river to the lvl 16+ Kobolds (caster's by the way), 4-8 sec fight and I was dead ...

Anyway I'll take a look at my Waypoint's, and fix up some to post here ...

Zilvermoon

3cmSailorfuku

#6 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:16 pm

darkfayte wrote:been working on a good 20-30 set
the 20-28 areas are a tad crowded with quest people, so its making it hard to "stay out of the way" but i have a nice set comming up soon
Does it really matter? Asfar as I can tell, most of the players are too stupid to call his Bot, really a bot. (LOL A BOT CANT WALK WAYPOINTS LOL U TROLL ME. Usual response I get...) Or either the Administration of RoM doesn't really care. But I wouldnt concern myself for players around you now.

Administrator
Site Admin

#7 Post by Administrator » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Yeah, most players won't even notice you're botting unless they constantly see you in one small area for hours on end. This is why you should move at least every 2 hours. Also, most people stay out of Sascilia steppes, so that's a good place to bot.

The GMs are typically very slow to respond to these reports. As long as you've stopped botting by the time they come to check you out, you're safe. This is also why you shouldn't leave it botting while you sleep: they usually check very early in the morning. Always check your chat logs and if you think somebody might have reported you, then go quest for awhile, sit AFK in town/in your house, or just log off.

darkfayte

#8 Post by darkfayte » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:08 pm

trying to get a good 2 packs for waypoints. Problem im running into is Silverfalls area is covered in giant hills and the area is REALLY small. The size doesnt really matter untill you factor in the amount of "elite mobs" in the areas. I currently have a realyl nice Ent file thats sweet for the ent dead branch daily ... but then again, tons of people in the area and one elite ent wonders around. So the 20-28 is kinda hard to get a solid waypoint profile. the 30+ seems a lot better but now im running into the mobs calling for help lol.... i cant win. So since the bot is unable to react quickly to adds, this makes for a bad situation when u get one or more adds. The "other side of the world" is almost dead, its like no one knows what those extra teleports in the skills pages are for lol. Those are a lot easier but i dont want people switching back and forth, i know i wouldnt want to. So im making a pack for both sides all level ranges. Takeing me more time then i thought it would tho, testing paths etc etc. I do have one really nice L20 one tho i will upload now.

vorless

#9 Post by vorless » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Administrator wrote:=shouldn't leave it botting while you sleep
Cant do this anyway cause you bot for like 2-4 hours and then your gear breaks and you die. :lol:

PS Reifort is the best for botting, like a way bigger area and better mob selection.

3cmSailorfuku

#10 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:59 am

vorless wrote:
Cant do this anyway cause you bot for like 2-4 hours and then your gear breaks and you die. :lol:

PS Reifort is the best for botting, like a way bigger area and better mob selection.
Your equipment never breaks, it only has reduced stats. And I never got killed by that.

Kizami

#11 Post by Kizami » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:27 am

vorless wrote:

What he said about Reifort area is completely true. While trying to bot the level 30/31 passive mobs around Harf Trading Camp I got PK'd quite a few times by people who probably suspected I was a bot or just people doing it for the hell of it.
Since then I moved to level 33/34 aggro deer in Dragonfang Ridge and I can leave it running constantly with very few players even seeing me and all of them just passing through.

All of these areas are dead, it means you can't sell the daily quest items as easily but it's far less risky in terms of being detected.

As for durability you can use macros to swap your weapons around (since they break before armour does) that allows your bot to last all night provided with enough pots. I inserted the code after I finished killing a mob so the durability loss is spread across 3 sets of weapons evenly.

Code: Select all

/script PickupBagItem(71); PickupEquipmentItem(16); PickupBagItem(71); PickupBagItem(70); PickupEquipmentItem(15); PickupBagItem(70);

Picks up the item in slot 70 and puts it in your main hand and the item in slot 71 and puts it in your off-hand. To find the slots in your backpack just run the script with nothing in your first bag and where the weapons that you were using are placed is the slot you want.

Kiz

Angemaster

#12 Post by Angemaster » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Thanks a lot ...
It's a good job.
Maybe it will be possible sharing all of our waypoints on this post or another with level and region for each.

Bobert

#13 Post by Bobert » Wed May 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Great idea. I think we should all keep this going and contribute.

Bobert

#14 Post by Bobert » Tue May 26, 2009 6:13 pm

I'll help out some.

Here's an updated Kobold script L11
http://www.runesdb.com/npc.aspx?id=100294

Here's a Blackblood Merchant Thug + Yuri script. Make sure you add Yuri to friends if you don't want to attack him. L13
http://www.runesdb.com/npc.aspx?id=100103

Here's a Shining Scale Newt script L16
http://www.runesdb.com/npc.aspx?id=100797

Enjoy!
Attachments
Shinning_Scale_NewtL16.xml
(787 Bytes) Downloaded 530 times
Kobold_MarauderL11.xml
(340 Bytes) Downloaded 493 times
Blackblood_Merchant_ThugL13.xml
(390 Bytes) Downloaded 483 times
Scripts.zip
(222.24 KiB) Downloaded 744 times

imartynasi

#15 Post by imartynasi » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:46 pm

can u post a picture of Targa_Stranggler_L20.xml ?

chasem1991

#16 Post by chasem1991 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 pm

nice

r1rider01

#17 Post by r1rider01 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:34 am

Very nice! Thanks alot!

BBock727

#18 Post by BBock727 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:03 am

Any 20+ scripts?

panicx

#19 Post by panicx » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 am

I only use the bot to harvest. Just can not seem to make a good gather/waypoint file.
I stand on or very near the resource, Then run the bot and it misses half the nodes.
I have found a good T3 resource on a search, Anyone have good working T1 and up ?
And I have had no trouble running gathering bot for over 8 hours, as long as it has more than 120 waypoints.
Also, All my boting is done on a second account, Then just email to my main.

Send me a message if you want to share harvest files.

rock5

#20 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 am

panicx wrote:I only use the bot to harvest. Just can not seem to make a good gather/waypoint file.
I stand on or very near the resource, Then run the bot and it misses half the nodes.
I have found a good T3 resource on a search, Anyone have good working T1 and up ?
And I have had no trouble running gathering bot for over 8 hours, as long as it has more than 120 waypoints.
Also, All my boting is done on a second account, Then just email to my main.

Send me a message if you want to share harvest files.
I believe you shouldn't be posting a question unrelated to the original post.

Try finding a relevant thread or starting your own.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro