Runes of Magic BoT

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
darkfayte

Runes of Magic BoT

#1 Post by darkfayte » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:24 am

Bot seems to be working ok but it seems a bit slow. Slow to start the attack and slow to get moving. When its moving around its really choppy. Almost looks like im on auto run and hitting the left and right keys the entire time. Its also very slow to switch targets if i have 2 or more on me. Also, how do i get the bot to use action 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 in order instead of the random order it has. All this stuff has gotten me killed more times then i have killed. Knight/Priest.

any profiles for knight/priest would be great - any changes to options that would help out would be great as well.
I'm not botting, that's against the TOS. What i'm doing is sharing my account with my computer.

3cmSailorfuku

Re: Runes of Magic BoT

#2 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:25 pm

darkfayte wrote:Bot seems to be working ok but it seems a bit slow. Slow to start the attack and slow to get moving. When its moving around its really choppy. Almost looks like im on auto run and hitting the left and right keys the entire time. Its also very slow to switch targets if i have 2 or more on me. Also, how do i get the bot to use action 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 in order instead of the random order it has. All this stuff has gotten me killed more times then i have killed. Knight/Priest.

any profiles for knight/priest would be great - any changes to options that would help out would be great as well.
It uses a priority skill system, not one a user can define. Not now. So all your skills will receive an overall priority in which order & frequency they are used.

For a superior Knight/Priest build, I'd recommend Holy Strike (Or any other meele skill, it's important that it shouldnt be too high, because then the Mana usage is higher than your Mana Absorbation), Mana absorbation and Instant Heal. Holy Shield & Charge maybe too.
It works well and my bot is running with that build a few weeks now, I only check on it twice a day to sell stuff or to relocate it somewhere else.
Doesn't even die when my whole equipment is broken. What's important that you need to be able todo more than 3 hits on a monster for it to be successfull.
Then you can bot to your hearts content, despite it being a comboskill, it works well.

Administrator
Site Admin

#3 Post by Administrator » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:47 pm

It also helps if you bot on monsters that are slightly lower level than yourself, use passive monsters (if available), make use of PRIEST_REGENERATE, use smaller waypoint loops, party bot (have two or more bots running an area at the same time to help cover one another), keep your HP_LOW and HP_LOW_POTION to higher percents (say, 80% for HP_LOW, 50% for HP_LOW_POTION), and, most importantly, do NOT place your waypoints close to each other. Waypoints should be about 150-200 units apart (use your skill distances to estimate how far this is).

darkfayte

#4 Post by darkfayte » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 pm

awesome guys thanks for the input - i have been trying to work out the local bugs and get things running smooth. I did change it so it was using regens are 90% (regen +21) and HP potions at 50% as a "panic". Now its working out the waypoint "jitters". I guess i got soo spoiled with Glider for WOW im just looking at the bugs now lol ...

thanks agian !
I'm not botting, that's against the TOS. What i'm doing is sharing my account with my computer.

3cmSailorfuku

#5 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:43 am

darkfayte wrote:awesome guys thanks for the input - i have been trying to work out the local bugs and get things running smooth. I did change it so it was using regens are 90% (regen +21) and HP potions at 50% as a "panic". Now its working out the waypoint "jitters". I guess i got soo spoiled with Glider for WOW im just looking at the bugs now lol ...

thanks agian !
Im writing the answer to your pm here now;
I use the default setup of this Bot, only the hotkeys,waypoints and skills are different. I've listed them above.

Anyway, this is actually very similiar to Glider, give it some time and it might even be better.