Level up char to lv 10

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
DrG

Level up char to lv 10

#1 Post by DrG » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:31 am

i tryed to level up one char to lv 10 using the waypoints in rombot to lv 10, but the char don't follow the path and try to kill every mob around and never going out of Howling Montains.

Already change the profile l1-10 and updated like the last default.

Anyone could help me pls.

3cmSailorfuku

Re: Level up char to lv 10

#2 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:31 am

Post your log.txt and what exactly the bot gets stuck at, it's probably due of a different language, which prevents you from teleporting since the NPCs have different names.

I noticed though that there was a false named script for the 1-10 example which I had to rename, but that was a few versions ago. Anyway, 1-10 is only an example script to show off some of the possibilities that can be accomplished, such as buying, selling, repairing, questing, teleporting etc.

DrG

#3 Post by DrG » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:50 am

Probably I expressed myself badly. The char don't get stuck, he simply don't follow the correct path. Attack all the mobs that are near him and can not get to the point to move to the next waypoint and it never leaves the Howling Mountains.

The Rombot works perfectly.

I know I should be an example but in terms of programming language i'm a donk. :)

Maybe tha problem was the COMBAT_DISTANCE or MAX_TARGET_DIST. I will lower the valor in this options and see what i get :)

3cmSailorfuku

#4 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:07 pm

DrG wrote:Probably I expressed myself badly. The char don't get stuck, he simply don't follow the correct path. Attack all the mobs that are near him and can not get to the point to move to the next waypoint and it never leaves the Howling Mountains.

The Rombot works perfectly.

I know I should be an example but in terms of programming language i'm a donk. :)

Maybe tha problem was the COMBAT_DISTANCE or MAX_TARGET_DIST. I will lower the valor in this options and see what i get :)
Can I still have your log.txt? It's important that we know which waypoint behavior it loaded last to see where the problem is.