Inventory Won't Update

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
VoidMain

Re: Inventory Won't Update

#21 Post by VoidMain » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:07 am

If everything is green why is it detecting that the game might be changed? :S Sorry but i'm confused...

DOCDBA

#22 Post by DOCDBA » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 am

Here is a Screenshot from the Aria ob Folder and the bot it srongly say that the addresses wrong.
Attachments
Actuell.jpg

VoidMain

#23 Post by VoidMain » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:46 am

DOCDBA wrote:Here is a Screenshot from the Aria ob Folder and the bot it srongly say that the addresses wrong.
Ok, it is green but, wich revision? Is it 483 or, at least, 482?
If you don't know how to check, just right click on the folder go to Tortoise SVN->Show log and there you can see wich version you have.

DOCDBA

#24 Post by DOCDBA » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi @ all , ok here is an other screenshot
Attachments
Version.jpg

DOCDBA

#25 Post by DOCDBA » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:14 pm

I dont now thats help you to find an answer, but I have searched with the Cheat enging for the Value
of Stacks in my Inventory , startet the Client again and I thing this some Addresses are the right one
for some Baglots
7: 0x9B8960
2: 0x9B8A70
9: 0x9B8B80
4: 0x9B8BC4
3: 0x9B8C08
8: 0x9B8DA0
1: 0x9B9114

Greez
The DOC

Rom Botter

#26 Post by Rom Botter » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:23 pm

VoidMain wrote:No, no error in inv update, i'm also using those stones and its working just fine, it looks like for somevery specific cases its not working as expected, but i have to say those cases are a very small percent of users, so it is hard to debug, when you say its not finding pots you mean that the bot says there is no usable pots in your bag or simply not drinking any?

EDIT: Ok i found a problem in there, not sure why that happens but the bot is unable to drink any mana pots in some situations, the weird part is that the macro gets writen correctly, so if you click on it, it works but, for some reason is not getting called after writing...
Just uploaded a small fix for that, update from SVN and if its still not working please upload your log.txt i just added logging to that to check whats going on...
the bot says there are no useable mana potions in my inventory, but that incorrect, cuz i have like 400 of em
i've reverted back to 480, and the problem still occurs, and the bot says the game may have been altered cuz u (or someone else) suggested not to update the adresses just yet and to let them stay the same as we got with the 483 revision

like i sayd before, i havnt been using the bot for lvling in a while, so i cant say at what revision this problem started... i do know, at revision 475 t was still working...

can i just revert back to 475 or will that have major differences with the current version?
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

DOCDBA

#27 Post by DOCDBA » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Revent back to 477 I think there are no problems with the update because there goes the Update via Addon
Script.
Look at the Log there is every thing you need to Info.

Greez
DOC

VoidMain

#28 Post by VoidMain » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 pm

DOCDBA wrote:I dont now thats help you to find an answer, but I have searched with the Cheat enging for the Value
of Stacks in my Inventory , startet the Client again and I thing this some Addresses are the right one
for some Baglots
7: 0x9B8960
2: 0x9B8A70
9: 0x9B8B80
4: 0x9B8BC4
3: 0x9B8C08
8: 0x9B8DA0
1: 0x9B9114

Greez
The DOC
Those addresses are ok, it should be working as expected...

DOCDBA

#29 Post by DOCDBA » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:25 am

Hmmm,
is it Possible to Debug the Bag Scan function , and the Player Address Function,
I had looked into the Sorce but without debug output ist Heavy to relocate the mistake on
my PC.

Greez
The DOC

foure

#30 Post by foure » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 am

DOCDBA wrote:Revent back to 477 I think there are no problems with the update because there goes the Update via Addon
Script.

Greez
DOC

I had the problem with the egg script only collecting feed, and also my egg script only collecting feed, and my ha and mana pots not being recognised after the last update, Reverting back to 477 did the trick, thanks!

Rom Botter

#31 Post by Rom Botter » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:54 am

foure wrote:
DOCDBA wrote:Revent back to 477 I think there are no problems with the update because there goes the Update via Addon
Script.

Greez
DOC

I had the problem with the egg script only collecting feed, and also my egg script only collecting feed, and my ha and mana pots not being recognized after the last update, Reverting back to 477 did the trick, thanks!
after roms update yesterday, my client was fucked... so i reinstalled all my addons (with newest versions) and now EVERYTHING is working perfectly again... rock5's scripts work without a workaround the feeding bags... all inventory related problems are also fixed for me after the update... mana potions are being used again same for hp potions

Too bad they disabled money transfer...
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

Valleyguy

#32 Post by Valleyguy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 am

Rom Botter wrote:
foure wrote:
Script.

Greez
DOC

I had the problem with the egg script only collecting feed, and also my egg script only collecting feed, and my ha and mana pots not being recognized after the last update, Reverting back to 477 did the trick, thanks!
after roms update yesterday, my client was fucked... so i reinstalled all my addons (with newest versions) and now EVERYTHING is working perfectly again... rock5's scripts work without a workaround the feeding bags... all inventory related problems are also fixed for me after the update... mana potions are being used again same for hp potions

Too bad they disabled money transfer...
Yes note 3.0.3 some reason disabled 99% of all the addons to get addons working you have to reinstall most of them start the game exit and restart to verify.

to make sure the rombot's addon is working enter /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(IGF_INSTALLED==true) it should return true in your chat box.

DOCDBA

#33 Post by DOCDBA » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Yes of cause,
Runewaker fixed our Problem, thank You Frogster.
:lol: :lol: :lol: