In-memory inventory

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: In-memory inventory

#81 Post by Administrator » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:23 am

We've been messaging each other back and forth quite a bit. The change has already been committed, but I expect people will be reporting problems.

VoidMain

#82 Post by VoidMain » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:49 am

rock5 wrote:Personally I wouldn't make the pause random, I'd make it a set size. If you are the type of person that wants a random sized human looking pause after looting you can always use LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER.

ps. You've been quiet the last couple of days. How's the Inventory changes coming along? Have you been in contact with Administrator? What does he think?
We've been working on that, and about people reporting problems i already had to make a patch for dura check, there was a typo and an offsset missing, is working as expected now.

rock5

#83 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:26 am

Still think there needs to be a carriage return somewhere.

Code: Select all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Load
ing items tables.
Doesn't look right.

Seeing as the hyphens(----) are part of luaengine.cpp maybe the carriage return should be there? Somewhere around line 452 I think. But it might be easier to just add a carriage return at the beginning of the bot.

Whatever.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Administrator
Site Admin

#84 Post by Administrator » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 am

I'm actually not sure why it looks like that for you as that line spans the maximum width of the console (80 columns), so it should be going down to the next line. Who knows, I'll change it for the future.

rock5

#85 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 am

Administrator wrote:I'm actually not sure why it looks like that for you as that line spans the maximum width of the console (80 columns), so it should be going down to the next line. Who knows, I'll change it for the future.
Your making the assumption that my console is 80 columns wide. :) It's never a good idea to make assumptions.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

VoidMain

#86 Post by VoidMain » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:47 pm

rock5 wrote:
Administrator wrote:I'm actually not sure why it looks like that for you as that line spans the maximum width of the console (80 columns), so it should be going down to the next line. Who knows, I'll change it for the future.
Your making the assumption that my console is 80 columns wide. :) It's never a good idea to make assumptions.
Yeah, same here i changed the width, height and the size of the buffer when i started to work with memory tables, abot the carriage return, i really forgot to put it there :S

Administrator
Site Admin

#87 Post by Administrator » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 pm

rock5 wrote:
The command-line is 80 columns wide. It's a standard.

VoidMain

#88 Post by VoidMain » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Administrator wrote:
rock5 wrote:
The command-line is 80 columns wide. It's a standard.
You can change that in win to be whatever you want i have it set to 160...

rock5

#89 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:04 am

I have an issue with where you put the initial table load.

I've encountered a couple of situations that makes me think "It should be a lot later, like just before selecting the waypointfile".

Here's my logic: because loading the table takes awhile you want to only do it once you are sure everything else has been checked ok. You don't want to wait for it only to fail because you misspelt the profile name or you forgot to add the ingame macro, which is what just happened to me just now.

I'd like the table load to happen after the profile has successfully loaded. That way you wont have wasted your time waiting for the table to load if you make any mistakes loading the profile.

Does that make sense?

VoidMain

#90 Post by VoidMain » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 am

rock5 wrote:I have an issue with where you put the initial table load.

I've encountered a couple of situations that makes me think "It should be a lot later, like just before selecting the waypointfile".

Here's my logic: because loading the table takes awhile you want to only do it once you are sure everything else has been checked ok. You don't want to wait for it only to fail because you misspelt the profile name or you forgot to add the ingame macro, which is what just happened to me just now.

I'd like the table load to happen after the profile has successfully loaded. That way you wont have wasted your time waiting for the table to load if you make any mistakes loading the profile.

Does that make sense?
It does... I also want to put the threshold into an advanced option in the profile because i can use just 10 and works great, that cuts the initial loading time to 1/4 so i was thinking, we should put it with an initial high value (like is now) but allow the user to configure it...

rock5

#91 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 am

VoidMain wrote:It does... I also want to put the threshold into an advanced option in the profile because i can use just 10 and works great, that cuts the initial loading time to 1/4 so i was thinking, we should put it with an initial high value (like is now) but allow the user to configure it...
It would be good if you could figure out why some computers need a higher value so the bot can work out the best value itself, although I realize that might not be possible.

VoidMain

#92 Post by VoidMain » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:34 am

rock5 wrote:
VoidMain wrote:It does... I also want to put the threshold into an advanced option in the profile because i can use just 10 and works great, that cuts the initial loading time to 1/4 so i was thinking, we should put it with an initial high value (like is now) but allow the user to configure it...
It would be good if you could figure out why some computers need a higher value so the bot can work out the best value itself, although I realize that might not be possible.
I don't think that to be possible...
What i did noticed is, when you open your inv, some tables gets "resorted" and then is easier to get the pointers, it might be possible to send a script command to quickly open/close the inv (ToggleUIFrame might do it) just when starting so this works better, dunno might worth to try...

VoidMain

#93 Post by VoidMain » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:32 am

I made a small patch to move the initial loading of tables, probably will be available in next rev but in the mean time you can apply it to test, it gets alot better performance when we call it after bot initialization and also allows you to stop the bot if you realize there is something wrong with your parameters, before the tables are loaded.
Attachments
initialization.patch.txt
(670 Bytes) Downloaded 142 times

rock5

#94 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 pm

VoidMain wrote:I made a small patch to move the initial loading of tables, probably will be available in next rev but in the mean time you can apply it to test, it gets alot better performance when we call it after bot initialization and also allows you to stop the bot if you realize there is something wrong with your parameters, before the tables are loaded.
Hurray! That's much faster and it's in the right place too.

DOCDBA

#95 Post by DOCDBA » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi @ All,
I think there is a Problem with 64 Bit Systems , my 32 Bit system Works fine with this Bag update , but my 64 Bit Win 7 returnes a 0 Value on Slots with more Values in.

Greez
The DOC

rock5

#96 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:42 am

DOCDBA wrote:Hi @ All,
I think there is a Problem with 64 Bit Systems , my 32 Bit system Works fine with this Bag update , but my 64 Bit Win 7 returnes a 0 Value on Slots with more Values in.

Greez
The DOC
I just noticed this in the changelog for micromacro 1.01.
* Fixed a minor bug that caused 64-bit processors to be seen as 32-bit.
Could it be related? Have you upgraded to the 1.01 version of micromacro?

DOCDBA

#97 Post by DOCDBA » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:58 am

Thanks for the Statement can you please Post the Link to Micromacro V1.01 I had alredy downloaded the Software from the original downloadfolder but it seems that is the V1.00.

Greez
The DOC

rock5

#98 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:24 am

DOCDBA wrote:Thanks for the Statement can you please Post the Link to Micromacro V1.01 I had alredy downloaded the Software from the original downloadfolder but it seems that is the V1.00.

Greez
The DOC
I think this is the latest version
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 652#p10652
Version 1.01 b2, the one attached to the first post. I think I read somewhere that Administrator considers it release quality now.

DOCDBA

#99 Post by DOCDBA » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:50 pm

I have Updatet to Revision 1.02 beta but the Intemupdate dosn´t is functionable.
it jumps from 0 to 100 Percent but nothing found.
The bot Version 477 runs right with the same Waypoint file.
Here is the Pointer Table

MicroMacro v1.01 beta 2
SolarStrike Software
http://www.solarstrike.net
Opening update.lua...
Starting script execution - Press CTRL+C to exit.
Press CTRL+L to cancel execution and load a new script.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scanning for updated addresses...
Patched addresses.staticbase_char (value: 0x9AA1BC, at: 0x63AC68)
Patched addresses.staticbase_macro (value: 0x9FEE3C, at: 0x743CCD)
Patched addresses.charPtr_offset (value: 0x598, at: 0x5E2502)
Patched addresses.mousePtr_offset (value: 0x73C, at: 0x5FCA19)
Patched addresses.camPtr_offset (value: 0x46C, at: 0x5E4537)
Patched addresses.camXUVec_offset (value: 0x128, at: 0x4428CB)
Patched addresses.camX_offset (value: 0x104, at: 0x4427EE)
Patched addresses.castbar_offset (value: 0x25C, at: 0x8464A6)
Patched addresses.charAlive_offset (value: 0x224, at: 0x5E420B)
Patched addresses.charBattle_offset (value: 0x72A, at: 0x5E4EA2)
Patched addresses.pawnHarvesting_offset (value: 0x124, at: 0x846EC5)
Patched addresses.macro1_offset (value: 0x108, at: 0x7B3A3F)
Patched addresses.staticTablePtr (value: 0xA004C4, at: 0x83B8D2)
Patched addresses.staticTableSize (value: 0xA004C0, at: 0x62631C)
Finished.

Greez The DOC

MiesterMan

#100 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:44 am

I've also had problems with pots but I don't know if this is really the cause. The bot obviously finds the pots but for some reason it just keeps trying to use them over and over unsuccessfully. Err, I think I already cleared it but here's a description of what I observed from my dead char's bot text.

Fight, fight, fight, needs pot, finds min stack and says using so and so pot (qty 3).

Fight, fight, fight, needs pot, finds min stack and says using so and so pot (qty 3).

Fight, fight, fight, needs pot, finds min stack and says using so and so pot (qty 3). dead...

Sorry for the lame description but this really what I saw and I saw it on two different comps with two different characters with the version of the bot that was on the svn site 2 days ago.