Mouse Emulator idea, no more foreground harvest

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
wil32

Mouse Emulator idea, no more foreground harvest

#1 Post by wil32 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 am

I found some mouse emulator over the internet http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/10/2 ... -keyboard/

I would like to know if it would be possible to change the way the bot harvest using this (Keypad 1) so the screen of ROM doesnt need to me in foreground???

Just remap Left-Clock to Numpad 1???

filipsworks

Re: Mouse Emulator idea, no more foreground harvest

#2 Post by filipsworks » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 pm

It still will moving mouse - but using keyboard... Same stuff:/

I thinking 'bout 2 possibles:

1) Direct mouse input
2) Change "mouse position" parameter in rom game client memory (somewhere I read about someone finds in CE that game client have mouse position as Values of x and y, and saw screens of that)

wil32

#3 Post by wil32 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm

found this

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/M ... 93070.html

i cant make it work tho...

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:33 am

filipsworks wrote:It still will moving mouse - but using keyboard... Same stuff:/

1) Direct mouse input
2) Change "mouse position" parameter in rom game client memory (somewhere I read about someone finds in CE that game client have mouse position as Values of x and y, and saw screens of that)
I think number 2 would be the most likely but if it were possible I'm sure the rombot devs would already have done it. I get the impression they are pretty adept at finding memory addresses for different values. The fact that they haven't done it yet probably means it's not that easy or impossible to do.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

3cmSailorfuku

#5 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:37 am

rock5 wrote:
filipsworks wrote:It still will moving mouse - but using keyboard... Same stuff:/

1) Direct mouse input
I think number 2 would be the most likely but if it were possible I'm sure the rombot devs would already have done it. I get the impression they are pretty adept at finding memory addresses for different values. The fact that they haven't done it yet probably means it's not that easy or impossible to do.
The issue is that hooks are being avoided for obvious reasons in this bot. Otherwise it would be quite easy to just make the Client believe he just got a message to set the mouse to X/Y without actually calling an input method from the API.

wil32

#6 Post by wil32 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:49 pm

How about restricting it to harvest WP??

It would be very nice!!