Boting in new RoM server

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Partyatthezoo

Boting in new RoM server

#1 Post by Partyatthezoo » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:38 am

Hello!
As many of we know, it was a chaos when Arcadia released their server and nobody was able to run micromacro/rombot as they managed to make it unavailable in their server.

I don't really know if this was solved or not with the time, as i have been reading some topics where people downloaded an "update.lua" and it seems they managed to make it work. Nevermind, anyway.

New RoM server has been released and i would like to know how to make the bot work there. I'm going to leave some clear info:
*please, be aware that this is not advertisement, just info that could be useful for the reader

- Server version: 7.1.1.2783
- I am using micromacro.1.05.207 version
- Even if i use RomBot CURRENT VERSION (rom-master folder) or OLD PACKAGES (rom folder) i am getting this error when i try to run rombot: scripts\rom/bot.lua:220: Unable to find 'camXUVec_offset' in module.
- Server download (if you need the client.exe or other files to investigate): chickenpickle.ninja/community/showthread.php?tid=11

I basically have 0 idea about how to modify files and make it work. I suppose that this is possible to do but i can't determine the effort to do that, that's why i post here to talk about it. We all know that it's kinda tiring to do minigames, dailies, etc. manually, so it would be really nice to make it work. I am able to help in whatever is needed.

Thank you for reading this :)

beanybabe

Re: Boting in new RoM server

#2 Post by beanybabe » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:09 am

I have not played in a while the game just got to greedy but the versions i used last was rombot 3.29 and micromacro 1.04.174 those should still work any newer version of micromacro i had problems with this was the best for most tasks

Partyatthezoo

#3 Post by Partyatthezoo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:08 am

The thing is that recent RoM servers have been modifying files or some stuff to make the bot impossible to run/work. And i have no idea about programming or that kind of things so i really can't determine why the error is caused or how to fix it. So i would really be happy if someone could help.

I think i was told that the error i get (the camXUVec_offset) is because of the addresses have been modified. But i don't know how to fix this.

Partyatthezoo

#4 Post by Partyatthezoo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:02 am

Used micromacro 1.04.174 and the same error is displayed.

Stionowl1943

#5 Post by Stionowl1943 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:36 am

Check out this thread:
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 509#p66509

You may forget about botting on Arcadia seems so.