mouse setVirtualPosition and virtualPress

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
ZZZZZ

mouse setVirtualPosition and virtualPress

#1 Post by ZZZZZ » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:38 am

Just a small annoyance I am having with the mouse functions.

I am trying to set the virtual mouse within ArcheAge and click something, my issue is if AA is currently the focused window, it is clicking and draging from the physical position to the virtual, causing it to partially rotate the screen and not actually end up clicking where I want it to.

If I tab out of AA then it works as I want it to. Just wondering if there is any way to avoid that, or will the physical mouse always cause an interference with virtual?

This is the part of my function, it still drags the screen even with the check for Pos.

Code: Select all

if mouseClickTimer <= 0 then
						mouseClickTimer = 2
						mouse.setVirtualPosition(win, 818, 996)
						if mouse.getVirtualPosition() == 818 then
							print("Pressed")
							mouse.virtualPress(win, key.VK_LMOUSE)
						end
					end

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: mouse setVirtualPosition and virtualPress

#2 Post by Administrator » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 pm

No, the physical mouse cursor shouldn't interfere. This just has to do with how ArcheAge is programed: it makes use of both physical mouse polling as well as responding to events it receives.

For example, when the mouse is released from a click-and-drag, the game sets the physical mouse cursor back to where it was when you started clicking and dragging.