possable memory problem mm102 rb329

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
beanybabe

possable memory problem mm102 rb329

#1 Post by beanybabe » Tue May 13, 2014 11:58 am

I have notices for a while when running multiple game clients that the second client crashes.

these crashes can happen after runes of magic gives a memory error.
if you open a flash video
if you start another copy of rombot
if you start taskmanager

this happens on window 8 and 8.1

Aso on window 8 when micromacro starts it opens a full screen window blocking all the other programs which is annoying. This is like the awful windows that windows 8 has for its start menu and apps etc.
Lets start a flog line for the idiot's at Microsoft that is trying to turn mulit-app machines into single tasking

I suspect the problem may be windows 8 not protecting memory space between clients. but some times i get the feeling its has something to do with some audio vox driver message i see some times when the bot starts

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: possable memory problem mm102 rb329

#2 Post by Administrator » Tue May 13, 2014 12:09 pm

There were indeed a few memory issues with that version and those have since been fixed. 1.04 is out on the download page right now.

beanybabe

Re: possable memory problem mm102 rb329

#3 Post by beanybabe » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:12 am

I removed nvidia driver and the associated game extras bundled. Next I did custom install of only the driver now things run better.