MicroMacro v.766 prompting memory error after maintenance

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
spyfromsiochain

MicroMacro v.766 prompting memory error after maintenance

#1 Post by spyfromsiochain » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:37 am

Hello,

MicroMacro v.766 prompting memory error after maintenance of today 22 oct 2013

Can't screenshot it, blocks explorer.exe and I have to forcefully shutdown pc, 'cause micromacro.exe doesnt close.

Best regards to all
I look at those fans with no blades and it amazes me everytime, how can they push air without using blades lol - lisa (pro sentence :D)

rock5

Re: MicroMacro v.766 prompting memory error after maintenanc

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:18 pm

Please read the top of the page.

Code: Select all

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference. 
You are talking about rombot. Please open a topic in the Runes of Magic section.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

spyfromsiochain

#3 Post by spyfromsiochain » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 pm

No I was talking about micromacro.exe.

And I just notest its not a problem of the program, I installed this morning avast version 2014, and it was screwing it up.

Just add to exceptions and its fine.

Ty

PS: the problem was 10 sec after I open micromacro.exe thats why I posted here...
I look at those fans with no blades and it amazes me everytime, how can they push air without using blades lol - lisa (pro sentence :D)

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:58 pm

Weird issue. I mean, I can understand your antivirus blocking it or something, but leading to locking up your system? That's uncalled for.

There may be some way to report false positives. If you are able to easily find the option to do so that would be your best option. Hopefully it would get recognized and Avast can make some changes on their end.

spyfromsiochain

#5 Post by spyfromsiochain » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:24 am

Has I said in my last post, after I added an exception to the folder of micromacro, the problem stopped.