I want to press key on Knight Online

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
mrtgtr

I want to press key on Knight Online

#1 Post by mrtgtr » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:21 am

I want to according to the color of the pixel to do something on Knight Online(us knight online)
for example press key and mouse click
and this must work in the background. When I change to active knight online window should continue to work

I tried to this first.

Code: Select all

while(true) do
  keyboardPress(key.VK_1);
  yrest(500);
end
It pressed for 10-15 seconds and hackshield gave error , caught
The remedy for this is to dll injection maybe

How is the solution ?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: I want to press key on Knight Online

#2 Post by Administrator » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:53 am

Be careful. If you generate too many of those errors, they will take notice and ban any accounts associated with your IP (and possibly hardware ID).

First, to get it to work in the background, you should be using the attach() or attachKeyboard() functions. That isn't going to help with HackShield, but I just thought I would mention this.

As for getting around HackShield, you have few options:
  • Reverse engineer the game's executable to disable it (hard)
  • Run the game in a virtual machine and MicroMacro on the host (easy, but may not always work)
  • Keep searching for vulnerabilities that you can abuse
    • Some games (ie. Perfect World games) will not allow fake keypresses on skills unless you use the 'auto attack' first
    • DLL injection *might* work, but will probably be blocked or detected. You might be able to hook into some functions for, say, DirectX or OpenGL, and use that to install your payload.
    • You might get away with renaming micromacro.exe as Pinnacle.exe or JoyToKey.exe. Also try enabling 'stealth mode' in config.lua.
If you want to go the VM route, you could try using Comodo Firewall's full virtualization to run the game, then MicroMacro should be able to attach onto it and read the memory and such without issue. If you use something like VMWare or VirtualBox, you will be able to pass keypresses and such to the VM, but reading the game's memory becomes more difficult.

mrtgtr

#3 Post by mrtgtr » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Administrator wrote:Be careful. If you generate too many of those errors, they will take notice and ban any accounts associated with your IP (and possibly hardware ID).

First, to get it to work in the background, you should be using the attach() or attachKeyboard() functions. That isn't going to help with HackShield, but I just thought I would mention this.

As for getting around HackShield, you have few options:
  • Reverse engineer the game's executable to disable it (hard)
  • Run the game in a virtual machine and MicroMacro on the host (easy, but may not always work)
  • Keep searching for vulnerabilities that you can abuse
    • Some games (ie. Perfect World games) will not allow fake keypresses on skills unless you use the 'auto attack' first
    • DLL injection *might* work, but will probably be blocked or detected. You might be able to hook into some functions for, say, DirectX or OpenGL, and use that to install your payload.
    • You might get away with renaming micromacro.exe as Pinnacle.exe or JoyToKey.exe. Also try enabling 'stealth mode' in config.lua.
If you want to go the VM route, you could try using Comodo Firewall's full virtualization to run the game, then MicroMacro should be able to attach onto it and read the memory and such without issue. If you use something like VMWare or VirtualBox, you will be able to pass keypresses and such to the VM, but reading the game's memory becomes more difficult.
I run to the game on vmware already( with some adjustment )
ok I will change to name of micromacro and run on host pc right up here
how is dll inject ? game has client. when click to start, Hackshield loading and game open....
this game has al ot of hack-bot but hackshield caught and there are also viruses that the program runs smoothly
They are doing dll inject

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:22 pm

DLL injection isn't going to be easy. You'll need to know some programming and compile a DLL of your own that can hook into functions that the game uses. For example, if you wanted to draw an overlay for some game, you might hook glEnd() (from OpenGL) and in your trampoline function you would do all your custom drawing. Now, you would compile that as C (not C++ because of name-mangling) and use an injector (MicroMacro can do this with the injector plugin) to attach it to the game.

If you want to hook game-specific function (rather than known libraries like OpenGL in my example), you must resort to reverse engineering to find the functions and understand how they even work. This is hard unless you know what you're doing.