Creating a Teleport/FlyHack

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
prometheus

Creating a Teleport/FlyHack

#1 Post by prometheus » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Hey there,
I am currently working on a little project,
- creating a (Multi) hack for Dragons Prophet,
basically I wanna start with teleport and fly-function.

To find the basic adresses that switch from 1 to 0 when moving from water to land, is the easy way - it works proper.
However, when I try to modify and freeze these values, they still keep changing.
So I figure I would need to find the pointer.

Does anyone knows any worth-the-reading/watching guide about finding pointers?
I only found yet out-dated guides.

prometheus

Re: Creating a Teleport/FlyHack

#2 Post by prometheus » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Nevermind, found a worthy guide on the forum.

Any suggestion how deep I would need to dig for something "simple" as a fly/teleport hack, if it comes to pointer levels?

Administrator
Site Admin

#3 Post by Administrator » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:52 pm

These kinds of things would vary too much between games so there is no definitive way to do it.

Instead of manipulating the value and constantly writing it, why not just find out what writes to that address and NOOP it?

prometheus

#4 Post by prometheus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Mhm,

I have 2 pointers - they already appeared when searching for 0 and 1 (land / water).
However when I freeze them on 1 (swimming/water) nothing happens
diving is value 2 (if I freeze 2, I cannot leave the water anymore)
if I freeze it on 0, water starts splashing like I would jump in the water.

-,-

Yet other changes, did not bring any result.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:52 pm

In the Runes of Magic fly hack we set the value to the diving value. When you are under water you can swim in any direction. That's what the rom fly hack does, it allows you to swim in any direction even when on land.

So it looks like your game has some sort of check that doesn't allow it to swim out of water. If that's the case, it might not be possible to make a swim hack for it.

Have you tried locking the value to 2 when you are out of water?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

prometheus

#6 Post by prometheus » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Hey there

Values

Walking/Land = 0
Swimming/in water = 1
Diving/under water = 2

also the values are floating.
Although its funny that the game at least provides 2 pointers for the swimming/diving stuff.
Digging deeper didnt bring out any result yet.

- Locking the values causes different results.
For example if I lock value 0 and 2 while I swim regular, water starts splashing all around my character as when I jump into the water.
If I freeze the value 2 while I am swimming/on land, I cannot walk upwards a mountain or a sligh pitch.
However, the swimming-flying doesnt happen when outside of the water.

Also Dragons Prophet provides the feature to jump on your tamed dragon and fly by the dragon, in the outside world.
Yet I havent noticed any difference in the adresses when jumping on the dragon / start flying by dragon.
Further informations about Dragons Prophet:
Dragons Prophet is lua based and is developed by Runewaker.
The core behind is Rena, and the client / launcher is running on Runewakers "Rune Engine" + "Awesomium"
However the files are unlike in Runes of Magic, stored in .pak and .p000 / p.001 archives.
Yet I havent been able to open or extract these files.

BlubBlab

#7 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 am

Okay I read also a little bit *.pak are an encrypted compression format says wikipedia.(and very old and proprietary one)

I would say this is funny, I know thinks like that were claimed for Runes of Magic from the community a long time but using such an old proprietary and inefficient format. Sry RW you got still 0 points. :P (okay I'm trolling but also true)

I didn't find any Lua interface I think you did find them in the file folder?
The core behind is Rena, and the client / launcher is running on Runewakers "Rune Engine" + "Awesomium"
I think thats the reason I don't play the game, because of that engine the game has a extreme lagy graphic.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

prometheus

#8 Post by prometheus » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:09 pm

They have enhanced their Rune Engine since Runes of Magic started, so the fps is regulary around 50-100. (though I am using gtx 780 sli titan)... So yeah you could say its low fps paytowin shiat. However yet no critical errors *cheers*

The game seems to be a mix of javascript an lua, so far I wasnt able to open the files of the game.
This is caused by the fact thats it not .pak in general but .hidx (hash index) and .p00# files.
Yet I think IBM Datastage is capable of opening the .hidx (+ .p00#) files, but I as not able to find any download link.

However I still require the goddamn flyhack.
So, either I will need someone to help me digging the RAM or
I need to open the ressourcefiles and copy/paste the worthy content to you in order to get some help...

Also for those who are interested - I do own the sourcecode of the "Rune Engine" Runewaker is using.