Aion anyone?

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
Zilvermoon

Aion anyone?

#1 Post by Zilvermoon » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi just wanted to hear if anyone plan to play Aion once it goes live here in the western world?

If so, you might wanna check out the game a bit first, here is a link to the Chinese Client:

http://www.themondrated.com/showthread.php?t=4110

and an alternative too

http://www.leakerz.com/cms/news/aion-ch ... ta-sign-up

Zilvermoon

xxsinz

Re: Aion anyone?

#2 Post by xxsinz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 pm

I been thinking about playing this game... went to one of the sites tho said beta ended April 16th, so guess I won't be able to check it out. Would not be able to understand said in the game anyways! Thanks for the links tho, and I can't wait till this comes out.

Zilvermoon

#3 Post by Zilvermoon » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:27 am

xxsinz wrote:I been thinking about playing this game... went to one of the sites tho said beta ended April 16th, so guess I won't be able to check it out. Would not be able to understand said in the game anyways! Thanks for the links tho, and I can't wait till this comes out.
I found a new thread, that explain a lot more:

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/general ... guide.html

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/china/1 ... count.html

Zilvermoon

aasi888

#4 Post by aasi888 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 pm

OMG the dude is using dolphin as a sword.

How epic can a game be :P

Rishijin

#5 Post by Rishijin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Fish and feathers as swords.... I'm officially interested.

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:10 pm

After months of saying that it would be free and cash-shop based, they have recently decided to change it to a subscription based system. I'm officially no longer interested.

I'll still be waiting for PT2 NA, instead. Can't believe it's still not even in closed beta.

3cmSailorfuku

#7 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:31 pm

aasi888 wrote:OMG the dude is using dolphin as a sword.

Multiple games already had such weapons. In Luna you also had a tuna as weapon as in ASDA Story or even MH.
The PC version of MH even has more controversial weapons than those, like a big Tuna, a Swordfish, a guitar, a shovel, a cat etc.

Most controversial thing about mhf is the design of the female armor...

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/origina ... ntsu-3.jpg

aasi888

#8 Post by aasi888 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:02 pm

3cmSailorfuku wrote:
aasi888 wrote:OMG the dude is using dolphin as a sword.

Multiple games already had such weapons. In Luna you also had a tuna as weapon as in ASDA Story or even MH.
The PC version of MH even has more controversial weapons than those, like a big Tuna, a Swordfish, a guitar, a shovel, a cat etc.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/monst ... ngHorn.png

Most controversial thing about mhf is the design of the female armor...

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/origina ... ntsu-3.jpg
Lol a cat. What next? An Elephant?

memcpy

#9 Post by memcpy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:50 am

Administrator wrote:I'll still be waiting for PT2 NA, instead. Can't believe it's still not even in closed beta.
what's PT2 NA? :oops:

Administrator
Site Admin

#10 Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:54 am

memcpy wrote:
Administrator wrote:I'll still be waiting for PT2 NA, instead. Can't believe it's still not even in closed beta.
what's PT2 NA? :oops:
Priston Tale 2 for North America. It is already out in several other locations, but apparently there are a lot of problems with it. The website for PT2 NA (owned by Suba Games) is currently down, so I cannot provide any more information.

Chaosis

#11 Post by Chaosis » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 pm

I already pre-ordered it, I plan to do some hacking or botting the day it comes out on a trial account. If anyone wants to help I think I can make a GG bypass.

Administrator
Site Admin

#12 Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:17 pm

They actually plan on using GameGuard? Well, get ready for lots of pissed off users. Looks like Aion isn't exactly going to do as well as they has first planned.

Chaosis

#13 Post by Chaosis » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm

I don't think game guard will make anyone made, most people don't notice it. I have played a beta already, it is a fabulous game! I definitely recommend everyone playing the free trial.

Administrator
Site Admin

#14 Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Chaosis wrote:I don't think game guard will make anyone made, most people don't notice it. I have played a beta already, it is a fabulous game! I definitely recommend everyone playing the free trial.
You'll be surprised how many users will have issues when it's released. It happens every time. GameGuard has a lot of problems with blocking software and drivers that it shouldn't (and calling them "hacks") as well as overstepping it's bounds and causing severe instability for a few users. At no time should a user be forced to disable his or her anti-virus software to allow a game to run! Sure, the claim will be made that those are only a small percentage of the users. It's besides the point. When your business model works like this, there is a problem:
1) User buys a susbscription
2) Doesn't work (or causes system crashes) because of GameGuard
3) You refuse to help the user at all and instead call him a hacker
4) You just lost a paying customer

We're getting off topic a bit here, so don't mind me.

Zilvermoon

#15 Post by Zilvermoon » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Sad to hear that on one would be interested in creating a project for this (I'm not sure I got the knowledge to do it) ...

Anyway just to clarify things, GameGuard was pulled ... might be for good, might be until they get issues solved ... time will tell.

I might see if I can figure something out, but don't expect anything at all...

Zilvermoon

3cmSailorfuku

#16 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Zilvermoon wrote:Sad to hear that on one would be interested in creating a project for this (I'm not sure I got the knowledge to do it) ...

Anyway just to clarify things, GameGuard was pulled ... might be for good, might be until they get issues solved ... time will tell.

I might see if I can figure something out, but don't expect anything at all...

Zilvermoon
That's not quite correct. GameGuard will only be disabled on the first weeks after the launch (Currently its running with -noauthgg).
I believe they explained that already pretty well in their press statement. It's to avoid pre-order players from encountering GameGuard issues until the server is live for everyone.

I actually would suggest you though playing on a private server, it's pretty much identical to the official Aion except that there are still a lot of quests missing after lv10.
And the waitingqeue is a bit lower aswell....

Administrator
Site Admin

#17 Post by Administrator » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm

3cmSailorfuku wrote: I actually would suggest you though playing on a private server, it's pretty much identical to the official Aion except that there are still a lot of quests missing after lv10.
Is there private servers for Aion already? Do you have any sources?

so2easy

#18 Post by so2easy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Im currently playing on the eu realms.. and the game is super.. btw grinding for exp in this game is worth it.

If we had a bot (o,O) it will be probably the most suited game to bot to.. haha.

3cmSailorfuku

#19 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Administrator wrote:
3cmSailorfuku wrote: I actually would suggest you though playing on a private server, it's pretty much identical to the official Aion except that there are still a lot of quests missing after lv10.
Is there private servers for Aion already? Do you have any sources?
There are few private servers for Aion, but the most developed one seems to be http://infiniteaion.com.
It's beta at the moment (Due the lack of quests in the later levels) and has constant character wiping, mostly each month until final.
But there are daily updates.

There's also an issue using sendmessage on Aion, which makes it pretty hard to create actually anything usefull for Aion with MicroMacro.
Basically it fucks up the animations for some reason, so you hit less and move REALLY SLOW.

Administrator
Site Admin

#20 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks for the link. How is the server uptime? Does it crash often? Are skills (or combat in general) really buggy? How about equipment and boss monster support? I might give it a shot, or even contribute to the project, if it's at least playable.