Aion anyone?

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
3cmSailorfuku

Re: Aion anyone?

#21 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:27 am

Administrator wrote:Thanks for the link. How is the server uptime? Does it crash often? Are skills (or combat in general) really buggy? How about equipment and boss monster support? I might give it a shot, or even contribute to the project, if it's at least playable.
There are no crashes, server uptime is 24/7, skills are all 100% working. Every Item is already in the game, including all equipment and bosses aswell. The only thing it's missing, like I said, are the later quests (And some Classchange quests). Everything else is working completly fine. But due of the rapid developement, characters are frequently wiped or rolled back until the final release of it.

It's identical to Aion & works with the latest patches for now.

But you might find a better developed server here:
http://www.xtremetop100.com/aion-online

FlyingCircus

#22 Post by FlyingCircus » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:40 pm

At any rate, I am not sure how GG works although I do know it loves to leech onto your kernel. If I was to make a bot would the Shaiya No GG work with some minor adjustments? And if it does, could someone help me get the memory address for HP/MP?

Administrator
Site Admin

#23 Post by Administrator » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:49 pm

FlyingCircus wrote:At any rate, I am not sure how GG works although I do know it loves to leech onto your kernel. If I was to make a bot would the Shaiya No GG work with some minor adjustments? And if it does, could someone help me get the memory address for HP/MP?
No, it wouldn't. It might (and probably will be) packed, so I won't be participating in a GameGuard patch for it (it just takes too long for me to bother with considering I don't even play the game).

3cmSailorfuku

#24 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 am

Administrator wrote:
FlyingCircus wrote:At any rate, I am not sure how GG works although I do know it loves to leech onto your kernel. If I was to make a bot would the Shaiya No GG work with some minor adjustments? And if it does, could someone help me get the memory address for HP/MP?
No, it wouldn't. It might (and probably will be) packed, so I won't be participating in a GameGuard patch for it (it just takes too long for me to bother with considering I don't even play the game).
And alternative would be to install VM Ware, get AION to run on it smoothly and use MicroMacro to send keys to VMWare.
Bypasses GameGuard and you can bot on it minimized.

Zilvermoon

#25 Post by Zilvermoon » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:01 pm

This might help you guys with GG, the dude create a Aion GG killer every time it gets an update:
http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/aion/aion.html

About Disabling GG and worries about it being detected:
http://www.guildsofserenity.com/forum/s ... stcount=28

Also should anyone be interested, I got Memory data (Cheat Engine) ... but I haven't figured out how to read the memory from anything but Cheat Engine (how to access it ... an ex: "game.dll + address" ...

All I would really be interested in way a script to read in-game location then move from a to b to a (for the x100 repeatable Kinah quest's in the capital city's) ... but with the data I got a lot more would be possible ...

Zilvermoon
Last edited by Zilvermoon on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Administrator
Site Admin

#26 Post by Administrator » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:09 am

Zilvermoon wrote: Also should anyone be interested, I got Memory data (Cheat Engine) ... but I haven't figured out how to read the memory from anything but Cheat Engine (how to access it ... an ex: "game.dll + address" ...

All I would really be interested in way a script to read in-game location then move from a to b to a (for the x100 repeatable Kinah quest's in the capital city's) ... but with the data I got a lot more would be possible ...
Check MM7 Experimental for the new (unfinished) getModuleAddress() function.

Code: Select all

local win = findWindow("AION ONLINE");
local procId = findProcessByWindow(win);
local proc = openProcess(procId);

local gameAddress = getModuleAddress(procId, "Game.dll");
local targetAddress = gameAddress + 0x1E27A9;

Zilvermoon

#27 Post by Zilvermoon » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Nice, Thanks Admin :D

I'll see if I can get the memory reading part going then...

Edit: Added the new memory offsets for Aion 1.5.0.8

Edit2: Added my latest memory offsets compilation for Aion 1.5.0.8, and removed the old one.

Zilvermoon
Attachments
AION_Full_Data.zip
My latest memory offsets compilation for Aion 1.5.0.8
(1.64 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
Last edited by Zilvermoon on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zilvermoon

#28 Post by Zilvermoon » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:29 pm

First off let me first say SORRY for double posting ;)

I just wanted to let you guys know that I now got a small project going, it's nothing big at all, but I can read Aion's memory (got a lot of offsets from third party, but am unable to find em all my self next time they change, but most I now got an idea about how to find) ... and YES I can move the character BUT ONLY while the AION Client is in the foreground (this doesn't bother me since I never intended for it to run in the background anyway) .... I didn't do much more than this ATM, and might need some help with mouse movement, mouse click, scanning for certain pixel patterns (for completing quest's ... clicking the right place on the screen since the window can be moved, ect.)

Once I get something more together I will post it in the closed off section (Trusted Members Only), but for now I just wanted to let you guys know that is it indeed possible to create a very nice "bot" for Aion in it's current state.

Should any on the Trusted Members of this forum want any details I'm willing to share it with em, just PM me.

Edit: BTW Admin I hope it's okay I "steal" some coding ideas from Rom Bot?

Zilvermoon

Administrator
Site Admin

#29 Post by Administrator » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Zilvermoon wrote: Edit: BTW Admin I hope it's okay I "steal" some coding ideas from Rom Bot?
Of course. A lot of the code could be improved/rewritten itself though. Here's the very simple script I used for about an hour to bot with a priest. It might help.

Code: Select all

function main()
	local win = findWindow("AION Client");
	if( win == nil ) then
		error("AION client not found!", 0);
	end
	local procId = findProcessByWindow(win);
	local proc = openProcess(procId);
	attach(win);

local gameDllAddress = getModuleAddress(procId, "Game.dll");
	local targetId = gameDllAddress + 0x1E27A9;
	local targetPtr = gameDllAddress + 0x4F5874;
	local targetHpPercentOffsets = {0x1C4, 0x34};
	local attackKey = key.VK_2;
	local attackDelay = 5000; -- Time in MS
	local pickupKey = key.VK_3;

local function haveTarget()
		showWarnings(false);
		local retval = false;

local targetAddr = memoryReadUInt(proc, targetPtr) or 0;
		if( targetAddr ~= 0 ) then
			local HPpercent = memoryReadBytePtr(proc, targetPtr, targetHpPercentOffsets) or 0;
			if( HPpercent > 0 ) then
				retval = true;
			end
		end

showWarnings(true);
		return retval;
	end

while(true) do
		if( haveTarget() ) then
			-- Fight a target
			printf("Engaging enemy\n");
			local startFightTime = os.time();

keyboardPress(attackKey);
			yrest(attackDelay);
			keyboardPress(key.VK_C);

while( haveTarget() ) do
				if( os.difftime(os.time(), startFightTime) > 30 ) then
					-- 30 seconds is too long, break combat.
					keyboardPress(key.VK_ESCAPE);
					break;
				end
			end
			printf("Looting enemy\n");
			keyboardPress(pickupKey);
			yrest(500);
		else
			-- Select a target
			keyboardPress(key.VK_TAB);
			yrest(500);
		end

end

end
startMacro(main);

Zilvermoon

#30 Post by Zilvermoon » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Thanks Admin, I have updated my old post with my latest compilation of Aion memory offsets, if you should be interested.

Zilvermoon

Sgraffite

#31 Post by Sgraffite » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:56 am

I've been working on a script for this game and I want to set up a waypoint system. After reading some posts about memory offsets, it looks like I would have to use the new getModuleAddress() for some of them.

I tried the MM7 Experimental link, but it says I don't have authorization. Is there any way I can try it out?

Zilvermoon

#32 Post by Zilvermoon » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:48 am

Sgraffite wrote:I've been working on a script for this game and I want to set up a waypoint system. After reading some posts about memory offsets, it looks like I would have to use the new getModuleAddress() for some of them.

I tried the MM7 Experimental link, but it says I don't have authorization. Is there any way I can try it out?
Check out this link:
MicroMacro 1.0 beta

Also you need to note that the Offset's I previously provided no longer is valid (you need new offsets due to an update to Aion).

Zilvermoon