MicroMacro and Darkfall

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
tddkeptn

MicroMacro and Darkfall

#1 Post by tddkeptn » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:41 am

As the title says.. is it possible to run Darkfall Online and using MicroMacro? The problems I see are there is no open API for Darkfall Online.. Its in a third Person view. So I'm rly not sure if MicroMacro can handle it.

I've used the search and couldnt find any answers to my Question. Also I remember that there was some Darkfall post ( or forum, or both?! ) But can't find it anymore. So what happened?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: MicroMacro and Darkfall

#2 Post by Administrator » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Sure. It's possible. MicroMacro can be configured to run with just about any game. Thing is, it doesn't look like anybody is interested in putting the time in to creating a project to do that. I didn't even know anybody played Darkfall still.

tddkeptn

#3 Post by tddkeptn » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm happy to hear that. I'll take a closer look how to start a Project. Thanks for the info.

PS: And yeah there are still some persons who are playing DF. BTW they are doing some promo event till DF 2.0 comes out. So the skillgains are 20x then back times + 4x loot chance on drops. So its rly easy now to grind up a character and start pvping. :)

tddkeptn

#4 Post by tddkeptn » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 am

Right now I'm trying to find a way to scan the Minimap for annotations ive added. Its a Red Square, where "MyText" stays below. But I dont know where to start:

Pixelsearch would maybe be perfect but I dont know how to find the right color, is there a tutorial ive overseen? In the manual its pretty good explained, but not how to find the right pixels. Yes there is GetPixel but its not in a rectangle so I figured out it rly goes for the one pixel where you hover over.

I tried to find different OCR Methods like Tesseract. But dont even know if it will work for my purposes. Cause what makes me confuse is, it says it can only read TIF's so..

I'm still searching and hope someone can explain these things for me or can provide me with some link what I can study.

The Idea is following. Scan the map for Annotations. Find Metal, Lumber annotations. Find Bank annotation. Find Bindstone. Check BP wheter u have Tools inside. Go to metal spot ( cause of the minimap I can easily say where I am and where to go. ) Harvest, next spot .. like 5 spots then bank. and go back to spot. If killed then log out. Thats it.

Also a small note. I'm not asking to get the whole bot done by somebody else. I like to search and find answers, but sometimes I dont find the answer.. and then I'd like to ask for an answer. :)

sofar. greets.. daKeptn.

BTW: Sry for doublepost. Was not sure to open a new thread or use this one.

Administrator
Site Admin

#5 Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:23 am

You don't want to use pixelSearch() or any OCR. It is just too slow and ineffective. You should use memory reading/writing. It's quicker and more precise. There's a whole section of the forum dedicated to just that.