Rapplez epic 4

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
Lordmarshal

Rapplez epic 4

#1 Post by Lordmarshal » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:10 pm

has any one cracked this yet??

and how hard is it to learn Lua??

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Rapplez epic 4

#2 Post by Administrator » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Lua is the easiest language I have used to date. Sometimes, the loose typing makes it kind of annoying for more experienced programmers like myself; but sometimes it can also be a blessing.

I haven't played Rappelz in forever. I had a high level kahuna and went on several killing sprees back in the day. It was funny to take out whole guilds of equal or higher level players by yourself. I remember having a fanbase after taking out an equal level kahuna and his two higher leveled friends at the same time... I'm not sure how well a bot would work for it now though, but I did have a pretty simple one that worked back when I played. Does Rappelz now use any sort of game protection, like Game Guard?

3cmSailorfuku

#3 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:36 am

Lordmarshal wrote:has any one cracked this yet??

and how hard is it to learn Lua??
Use the tool SaruenGang to bypass MicroMacro/CE thru GameGuard.

You might also want to check the Monster ID's if its a valid target, there are serval monsters against simple macros so you would just became stuck if there isn't a timeout.

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:02 am

SaruenGang uses rootkit like techniques, and is polymorphic, so will probably be classified as a trojan by most anti-virus software. Just be very careful with wherever you get it from, and make sure you have the latest version, otherwise it will not work.

3cmSailorfuku

#5 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:46 pm

elverion wrote:SaruenGang uses rootkit like techniques, and is polymorphic, so will probably be classified as a trojan by most anti-virus software. Just be very careful with wherever you get it from, and make sure you have the latest version, otherwise it will not work.
Infact it is a rootkit. But getting infected from not serious sources are the consequences and risk you have to pay if you're really that desperate.

Isaac

#6 Post by Isaac » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:12 pm

acutally it use "antihack shield" dunno nothing about this software, so no gameguard you can bypass here

fredgsanford

#7 Post by fredgsanford » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 am

Well isn't gameguard itself a rootkit? :)

Administrator
Site Admin

#8 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:55 pm

fredgsanford wrote:Well isn't gameguard itself a rootkit? :)
Yes. Very yes. I even would say it was more destructive than many of the rootkits I've come across (which is quite a few). I've done quite a bit of research on it and seen exactly where it's digging it's claws and what it's doing with it's hooks. I would consider it aggressive and malicious, even though the company denies that it is their intention. I'm not saying that they have an evil plan or anything, just that they certainly are not playing their cards right to ensure that isn't the case.