Aion Bot

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
botje

Re: Aion Bot

#81 Post by botje » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:51 am

jezus... thanx for the work, but im stuck in getting that intoo our currect code xd

way to advanced for my current coding style :P

could ya please take a look and see what you can do?

ill attach the stuff i have right now.
AionBot.rar
(87.63 KiB) Downloaded 301 times

shavas

#82 Post by shavas » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:59 am

yeah so some progress. Load waypoint.. knows what one to go to.. most annoying thing is and should have been the simplest.. it wont actually send any key commands. God only knows why. Cant be attaching correctly or something.

botje

#83 Post by botje » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 am

yeah, i know, only thing we can do is make sure window stayes focussed im afraid... >.<

MiesterMan

#84 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 am

I hadn't tested any keypresses but I found that there is an in-game macro system. I was trying to find some pointers for the system so we could use it because the macros let you target nearby nodes and NPCs. I hadn't quite figured a system for questing yet but I bet there's something you can do. You can also use all skills/items/commands from the macros as well, just gotta know what they are.

I however did get it to crash while working with it and have a warning for you guys. Careful!!! As soon as it crashed with the macro window open (crahsed by macro) the game had a lil popup program that said "sending log" so I'm not sure if I'm banned or soon to be banned. Just warning for your guys that poke it.

There's two routes that we can take for the macro system, one is to make a macro, put it on the hotbar and fill it with [Variable1] or whichever variable we are working with. Variables don't seem to be saved on exit but macros are. By the way macros behave I'm guessing they're saved to the server per character.

-----

ATTN: Ok, I found the error "sendlog" software they use as well as the log that would be sent. It was small enough they could have gotten it out instantly. Almost certainly banned if not monitored, lol.

MiesterMan

#85 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 am

Ok, head up guys. The program loads fine with a blank replacement for the SendLogClient.exe file so you might want to do that for future reference.

Just make a blank text file, rename SendLogClient.exe to something else and change the blank text file's name to SendLogClient.exe and all is good.

Accept I didn't do this ahead of time and am probably banned. :roll:

botje

#86 Post by botje » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 am

banned? hell no, there not monitoring it like that man, i never seen anything about it, and i get crashlogs too :P

anyway, perhaps its easier if you get code access on google project?

rfehr

#87 Post by rfehr » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 am

MiesterMan wrote: There's two routes that we can take for the macro system, one is to make a macro, put it on the hotbar and fill it with [Variable1] or whichever variable we are working with. Variables don't seem to be saved on exit but macros are. By the way macros behave I'm guessing they're saved to the server per character.
We don't need the macro funktion from the game, you can set a skill-id direct to a hotbar-key

example:

Game.dll+C43350 value 564 // Swift Edge I
Game.dll+C43350 value 572 // Focused Evasion I

the pointer in this example is from the old 2.7 NA Version ( I'am testing all things on my own PServer).
But it is very easy to find the pointer.
And the skill ID's can be found at aiondatabase

:)

botje

#88 Post by botje » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 am

no shit? thats great news man :)

just note EU is still 2.7

rfehr

#89 Post by rfehr » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 am

In my PServer i use the 2.7.0.1 Version of the game.dll.

But it is very easy to find the pointer's for the hotkeybar.

From the aiondatabase you can get a complete list of all skill's

MiesterMan

#90 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:44 am

Ok, I get that but how do you get the extra functionality like /use Power Shard or /Select NPCName or /Select NodeName. Don't get me wrong the skill thing looks awsome but I was looking for stuff that could do this when I was looking at the macro system. Incidentally I've yet to find something for hitting the dialog options for NPC chat frames.

MiesterMan

#91 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 am

botje wrote:banned? hell no, there not monitoring it like that man, i never seen anything about it, and i get crashlogs too :P

anyway, perhaps its easier if you get code access on google project?
Oh, well, the error log had a listing of modules loaded into the executable and my CE debugger was listed in it. I suppose it would be easy enough for them to overlook but I'm going to give that account a break for a while.

botje

#92 Post by botje » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:51 am

powershard using is pressing B, but the other stuff, your right, but we can atleast use skills with the pointer stuff :)

and for dialogs, there are no shortcuts im afraid, although some do react on ENTER, those are scarce >.<

MiesterMan

#93 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Ok, I've been looking at your bot and there's A LOT that needs to be changed. Take a few notes from RoMBot for this. First, one update function for your player, one update function for the target. Because we don't have a static address that points to the character target object, we have to use different addresses for the two of these so no pawning outright.

Example of what I mean. Add a print statement in you HasTarget() function. Noticed how many times it's being called per second? Create a targetUpdate function that checks if you have a target, if you have one update the other data. Now you can use HasTarget() to check the status after your last update and you already have all the data you need for your next activities without spamming checks. You only need to update your target info after something happens anyways so it's ok to let it delay during cycles.

There were a bunch of offsets I had to adjust to get the NA version working but I got the addresses for you:

Code: Select all

offsets = {
	 char = {
	 CharNameOffset = 0xD23568,
	 CharLegionOffset = 0xBEDC68,
	 CharLvlOffset = 0xCC7848,
	 CharClassOffset = 0xBF67D4,

CharCurHPOffset = 0xCC7870,
	 CharMaxHpOffset = 0xCC786C,

CharCurMPOffset = 0xBF6778,
	 CharMaxMpOffset = 0xBF6774,

CharCurExpOffset = 0xCC7860,
	 CharMaxExpOffset = 0xCC7850,
	 CharEpRecoverOffset = 0xBEB4E8,

CharCurDpOffset = 0xBEB50E,
	 CharMaxDpOffset = 0xBEB50C, 

CharPosXOffset = 0xCBDD68,
	 CharPosYOffset = 0xCBDD64,
	 CharPosZOffset = 0xCBDD6C,

CharCamXOffset = 0xCBD944,
	 CharCamYOffset = 0xCBD93C,

CharHasTargetOffset = 0x8774EC,

CharIsFlyingOffset = 0xBEB518,
	 CharFlightRestOffset = 0xBEB514,
	 CharFlightMaxOffset = 0xBEB510,

CharIsCastingOffset = 0xBE1054,

CharCurCubeOffset = 0xBF67C8,
	 CharMaxCubeOffset = 0xBF67C4,

MiolIsAliveOffset = 0xC3EA48,
	 },

target = {
	 TargetBase = 0x8774E4,
	 TargetOffset = 0x220,
	 TargetXOffset = 0x44,
	 TargetYOffset = 0x40,
	 TargetZOffset = 0x48,
	 TargetStateOffset = 0x2A0,
	 TargetLevelOffset = 0x36,
	 TargetNameOffset = 0x38,
	 TargetTypeOffset = 0x18,
	 TargetHPOffset = 0x11C8,
	 TargetHPProcOffset = 0x38,
	 },
	};
Not everything has been updated. I don't know what you're looking for to put in Legion and the character XYZ coords are just wierd, I'll have to look at it more to figure out what's going on.

Ok, now I don't know why you made the bot window dependant but everytime you click off the window while the bot is running it says your character died and stops fighting. Can you explain the logic for this? I mean I'm sure there's a good reason I'm just not seeing it.

MiesterMan

#94 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 pm

I modified this createpath from the gf-bot. It's very basic and only records normal waypoints atm.

Put the createpath.lua file in the aionbot directory and then create a folder inside called paths (aionbot\paths).

Credit to lisa for making the original. :)
Attachments
createpath.lua
(3.17 KiB) Downloaded 210 times

MiesterMan

#95 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Ok, I figured out why the bot shows coords wrong. Your character coordinates are shorts, mine are floats.

Edit:
I wrote up a target update function for you to work with. Feel free to muddle around with it:

target = {};
function TargetUpdate()
   target.HasTarget = memoryReadShort(myProcess, BaseAdress + offsets.char.CharHasTargetOffset);
   if target.HasTarget == 1 then
      target.Address  = memoryReadIntPtr(myProcess, BaseAdress + offsets.target.TargetBase, offsets.target.TargetOffset);
      target.Level    = memoryReadShort(myProcess, target.Address + offsets.target.TargetLevelOffset);
      target.Name     = memoryReadUString(myProcess, target.Address + offsets.target.TargetNameOffset);
      target.Type     = memoryReadShort(myProcess, target.Address + offsets.target.TargetTypeOffset);
      target.Hp       = memoryReadShort(myProcess, target.Address + offsets.target.TargetHPOffset);
      target.State    = memoryReadShort(myProcess, target.Address + offsets.target.TargetStateOffset);
      target.X        = memoryReadShort(myProcess, BaseAdress + offsets.target.TargetBase + offsets.target.TargetXOffset);
      target.Y        = memoryReadShort(myProcess, BaseAdress + offsets.target.TargetBase + offsets.target.TargetYOffset);
      target.Z        = memoryReadShort(myProcess, BaseAdress + offsets.target.TargetBase + offsets.target.TargetZOffset);
   end
end

botje

#96 Post by botje » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:59 pm

MiesterMan wrote: Ok, now I don't know why you made the bot window dependant but everytime you click off the window while the bot is running it says your character died and stops fighting. Can you explain the logic for this? I mean I'm sure there's a good reason I'm just not seeing it.
basicly because the game doesnt allow proper attachment, so if ya click away, it spams keys to the wrong windows xd

also, PM me your email, so i can add ya to project, that way you can get us up to speed, else ya have to guide us tru all those changes ya mentioned, thats gonna be a pain in the ass xd

MiesterMan

#97 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 pm

After some trial and error I worked out how to locate the macro pointer. I've got the first macro on the list mapped as below for the NA client:

win = findProcess("AION Client");
BaseAdress = getModuleAddress(win, "game.dll");
macroBase = 0xCBCF94;
macroOffsets = {0xC18,0x4,0x10,0xDC,0x0,0x4};
myProc = openProcess(win);
macroString = memoryReadUStringPtr(myProc,BaseAdress + macroBase,macroOffsets);
print(macroString);
Make the macro, put something in it, and put it in an action key then use memory writes to change what it does.

EDIT: Corrected myself here, you need to put something in the macro or it won't initialize the full path.
Last edited by MiesterMan on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lisa

#98 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:29 pm

I thought I might check out this game but couldn't find a link on topic for it to download. Did a search and found many different server/downloads so in the end I just put it in the to much effort basket lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

MiesterMan

#99 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Oh believe me, I understand the feeling lisa. I figured out the trick to downloading though. You need to do it on a machine with a 64 bit proccessor or it will always come back corrupt. I managed to download it on my laptop and copy it over the network to my desktop to get it working.

Edit: Oh, and to get the download you need to download the NCLauncher to have it download the game for you. It should show up in one of the menus during or after account creation.

Edit2: And after the account creation is done you need to make sure Aion is purchased (free), you choose it under your purchases/games (can't remember).

shavas

#100 Post by shavas » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 pm

http://truly-free.aiononline.com/

Just go their get an account etc and download.
We could use your ace expertise lisa :)

Cheers.

I am using the NA legit servers just like Miester is do do coding and testing with.
and you can signup your new account at the below link
https://signup.na.aiononline.com/

Thats if you dont have a ncsoft master account already. If you do just log into it and download away.