Wpe Holic

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
tgbhgf

Wpe Holic

#1 Post by tgbhgf » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Well could someone explain this to me please. It's not making any sense and i don't know how to do it. I need a step by step guide. Thanks.
To dupe: block the two packets that are sent when you close the client (they're save and exit server packets). Your char will be stuck on the server for an hour or so till it gets booted. In the mean time you can keep relogging in and handing your items off over and over again. Lots of other ways to dupe, this is just the easiest example.

Account hack: when you select a server you send a packet with your account name and a password hash. Change the account name to the person's account which you want to log into and change the password hash to anything, like "SSSSSSSSS" and you'll log into their account. You can also get into banned accounts this way.
Like i don't know which buttons to click etc on wpe. Have anyone tried this before? please help.

3cmSailorfuku

Re: Wpe Holic

#2 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:54 pm

tgbhgf wrote:Well could someone explain this to me please. It's not making any sense and i don't know how to do it. I need a step by step guide. Thanks.
To dupe: block the two packets that are sent when you close the client (they're save and exit server packets). Your char will be stuck on the server for an hour or so till it gets booted. In the mean time you can keep relogging in and handing your items off over and over again. Lots of other ways to dupe, this is just the easiest example.

Account hack: when you select a server you send a packet with your account name and a password hash. Change the account name to the person's account which you want to log into and change the password hash to anything, like "SSSSSSSSS" and you'll log into their account. You can also get into banned accounts this way.
Like i don't know which buttons to click etc on wpe. Have anyone tried this before? please help.
You're still hung up on that one, Eternal? lol.

For the first one you don't even need to use WPE. You can simply plug your PC out.
For WPE you just google for tutorials, it's quite easy to use I don't know why you're stuck with that.
And I doubt anyone will give you a nice pictorial guide.

tgbhgf

#3 Post by tgbhgf » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm

so you mean i take out the power of my pc? umm wouldn't the character log out then? lol...and btw holic got hacked again...hackers did something and got loads of gold and brought everything in the shops and npced them. I wish i knew how to do that..

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:41 pm

No. You do something to interrupt the internet connection. That includes, but not limited to, unplugging the cable, resetting modem/router, or using an injected DLL to kill off certain packets.

3cmSailorfuku

#5 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 am

tgbhgf wrote:so you mean i take out the power of my pc? umm wouldn't the character log out then? lol...and btw holic got hacked again...hackers did something and got loads of gold and brought everything in the shops and npced them. I wish i knew how to do that..
It's good that common folks do not know the whole story about it, believe me, there's even worse you can do in Holic.
Mostly what asdfgh does, is grief players by making certain, agressive mobs invisible to kill players. The Holic staff also does not fix this, rather, they complicate the client and don't do improvements on the server at all. I had posted once the level/gold exploit which worked by repeating the quests... This was not fix at all and can be done by setting the quests clientside all to repeatable. This is not visible, but it works. I don't know why myself they are so fucked up in the head.

Also, like elverion said you can also simply take out your lan cable or sort. What's important is, that when you exit the Client that the server won't get an EXIT packet to log off the character. There's also no Handshake. Though your System might qeue the packet upon exiting this way, so I would try both ways. What you get are merely hint's, noone is going to give you a pictioral tutorial about how to destroy an economy.

tgbhgf

#6 Post by tgbhgf » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:16 pm

ok so while im playing pull out the dsl modem and the game disconnects me =/ now what :o im guessing log back in and trade items to another account? or...? is it that simple? :shock:

edit: ok i tried it, pulled out power for dsl modem and then dced. logged back in and transferred item to another account and log out and relog. nothing was duped the item is on the other account and nothing is here on this account.

lol anyways hackers is hacking the holic DB now and just deleted some players accounts. A sad case, VGM got threatened as well.