Elverion, Need help with static mob address for Last Chaos

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
tcflying

Elverion, Need help with static mob address for Last Chaos

#1 Post by tcflying » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:00 pm

dear Elverion, thx for the best bot and the topic for ce to find address. i learn more and more.

now i have a question, i play another game that's last chaos in german server. i can find the character address.

but not the mob, would you please help me to and teach me how to find it.

the download of last chaos german client:

http://lastchaos.gamigo.de/download/

because this game can't choose mob with any key, so i wanna read the mob stuct from memory. please give a hand.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Elverion, Need help with static mob address for Last Chaos

#2 Post by Administrator » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:13 am

Certainly there must be a pointer to the selected target somewhere. Probably in the player's struct. Select a monster and then use an unknown value search, 4 bytes. Switch targets, search for changed value. Now, without changing targets, search for unchanged value. Continue switching targets and searching for changed values until you've found it.

tcflying

#3 Post by tcflying » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:37 am

thank you so much. Elverion. i have try to search the mob name in a map, generally speaking will find some results that the address will be near, but this one is not. and if i move to the other map there are the other mob, some results changed, but not change to the other mob name. btw this game i think is very easy to find. because it just use 1 level base address. i will change the method like you said to do, and also, if you can download the german client to check the mob struct address too? i just don't belive my skill. lol

btw if micromacro support ASM in the code? if that what's the format. i think after we find the mob address we need to find call to choose mob in memory.

tcflying

#4 Post by tcflying » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:45 am

oh... 1 more question....i am not sure if i found the right character base address. so hope you will also check it for me..with learning and trying, i think i get some Confusion。

and yes. character information just be a little offset from the game base address and the choosen mob information are a liitle far then the character's

Administrator
Site Admin

#5 Post by Administrator » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Please, be patient. I'm very busy. You also should not be posting in the same thread 4 consecutive times, so I've deleted the last two.

tcflying

#6 Post by tcflying » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:11 am

Nope? Elverion i just post different method, don't know what happen. anyway. i will be patient. thx also , i am really crazy for last chaos, just need your help. i know you are very busy. it's just... wanna get help from you. as i said, i can pay for your work.

Administrator
Site Admin

#7 Post by Administrator » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:07 pm

I've created several accounts with success, but when I try to log in it gives me a username or password error. Any idea what is causing this?

tcflying

#8 Post by tcflying » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 am

Administrator wrote:I've created several accounts with success, but when I try to log in it gives me a username or password error. Any idea what is causing this?
Thanks so much guys for your help. i think it's ip address problem cause that. i have PM you with some working ID/PW. let me say thank you again and again. btw Elverion will micromacro support ASM?

3cmSailorfuku

#9 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:07 am

tcflying wrote:
Administrator wrote:I've created several accounts with success, but when I try to log in it gives me a username or password error. Any idea what is causing this?
Thanks so much guys for your help. i think it's ip address problem cause that. i have PM you with some working ID/PW. let me say thank you again and again. btw Elverion will micromacro support ASM?
In your case, even if it would, you wouldnt be able to run asm code in the application.
You must create a hook in C++ first, define your functions with nifty inline asm and then execute it through micromacro if you'd like.

Administrator
Site Admin

#10 Post by Administrator » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Static base: 0x105BE864
Char HP offset: 0xFB1A0
Target offset: 0xFADF6

Target offset will be 65536 when you have no target, otherwise will be a pointer to your target.

And here's an example on how to use this:

Code: Select all

function main()
	local proc = openProcess( findProcessByExe("Nksp.exe") );

local charAddress = memoryReadInt(proc, 0x105BE864);

local HP = memoryReadInt(proc, charAddress + 0xFB1A0);
	local TargetPtr = memoryReadInt(proc, charAddress + 0xFADF6);

printf("charAddress: 0x%X\n", charAddress);
	printf("HP: %d\n", HP);
	printf("TargetPtr: 0x%x\n", TargetPtr);
end
startMacro(main);

tcflying

#11 Post by tcflying » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:41 am

Thx to Administrator and 3cmSailorfuku.

3cmSailorfuku: i got it. but the problem is no function about to get nearest mob for this game.

Administrator: Yes. must thank you for download german client to check for me. like i said before. i wanna pay for your work. or donate your site. plz accept that. may i know how to do it. plz pm me where i can donate or can pay. paypal is fine.

i got all the game baseaddress like yours before. this is easy. because no gg, and just use level 1 base address.
but it is hard to find mob address and character address.

some useful offeset below:

attack range: FB1E4: float
attack speed: FB1E8:
current HP: FB1A0
current MP: FB1A8
current XP: FB1F8
current LvL: FB19C
current LvL: FB1F0
max HP: FB1A4
max MP: FB1AC
run speed: FB1E0
X - Coord: FB180 float
Y -Corrd: FB184 float

Mob LvL: FAE20
IF Mob Target: FADF4
Mob Name: FADF8

i have attach document.

so now my problem is even no function is like search near mob. just a function name is : CPlayer::SearchNearItem in Entities.dll.
and CPlayer::SetMobData in Entities.dll too. CMobTarget::SetClientMobId in Engine.dll
so i don't know how to then. and i think if press f3 to loot. it will call the funciton that the step are:

CPlayer::SearchNearItem
CPlayer::ApplyAction
CPlayer::AliveActions
CPlayer::ActiveActions

i found a interesting function name: CPlayer::CheatsEnabled but dont' know what it does no arg for this function.
Attachments
Nksp.rar
ct for lc
(467 Bytes) Downloaded 260 times
Last edited by tcflying on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

tcflying

#12 Post by tcflying » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:49 am

so i can't found the mob struct. look, generally speaking if we search the mob name in a map, will found some address near. like

basegameaddress+01 = mob1 name
basegameaddress+03 = mob2 name
basegameaddress+05 = mob3 name

so that we can know the mob struct is 2 byte. and will easy to found the operate pointer.
this game can't found it like this. it seem use a call to call the relate function from game dll to made this.

also if we use player name to search. change each time when each logout and login can't find the static address or pointer.

so i think all the character and mob information are create by some dll. anyway have no any promotion.

during looking help these day i really have no idea to got the mob in memory. so i made a autoit bot with pix search. not work very fine. add the document too.
Attachments
lc2.rar
(1.05 KiB) Downloaded 285 times

Administrator
Site Admin

#13 Post by Administrator » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:01 pm

I'm fairly certain that the target pointer I mentioned in my last post will resolve to that monsters' struct. You can start to understand the monster struct by, for example, finding the offset to a monsters' HP. You will not find the name of the target inside the struct directly, as text is always going to be a pointer to another area of memory rather than copied into the struct.

You can deduce things like this fairly simply. First, find a monster that only has a single instance in the area you're at (obviously, uniques, such as bosses, work well here). Target it and gather it's address (using the pointers I've given you). Let's assume that the monsters address resolves to 0x8000 for simplicity. Now, search for the name of this monster in Cheat Engine. You will probably get a hand full of results, but it is usually safe to assume that anything near 0x8000 is what you want. Use this to find your offset, and you're set.

tcflying

#14 Post by tcflying » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:22 am

Elverion, i am not very clear how to do.

as you see, this game can't use any key to get the target mob. so even i got the mob information. i still don't know how to set it to our target and attack.

if you can do a simple script for last chaos to search, get, set the nearest mob?

Administrator
Site Admin

#15 Post by Administrator » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:14 pm

You'll have to find an array containing all of the monsters. Target a few, and make a log of their addresses using code I gave you earlier. And make sure you or another player doesn't kill them, either. Now just search for these addresses and look for an area in memory that has them listed one after another (probably 4 bytes apart). This is the array.

tcflying

#16 Post by tcflying » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Administrator wrote:You'll have to find an array containing all of the monsters. Target a few, and make a log of their addresses using code I gave you earlier. And make sure you or another player doesn't kill them, either. Now just search for these addresses and look for an area in memory that has them listed one after another (probably 4 bytes apart). This is the array.
okay, dear Elverion. just try your method. i am sure you are right, but maybe i am a really noob. still can't find the address of the mob. btw another question. even i found the mob how i do then. don't know how to set this mob to be my target. it's a call in the game dll, i think so. so still don't know how to do it.

would you plz made an instance just 2 part
1 is the static mob address for nearest mob
2 is how to set the mob to be target.
for this game
if you can do a simple script for last chaos about search, get, set the nearest mob? i think maybe an instance will help me to understand easiler...

i know this is not your work. but i really have no idea and wanna get help to solve the problem.
appreciate for your patient and time.

best regards.

tcflying

#17 Post by tcflying » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:45 am

hello, Elverion. any news about this?

3cmSailorfuku

#18 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:58 am

tcflying wrote:hello, Elverion. any news about this?
He's very busy, you should consider that. Give him a month time to make a statement if he's able to make a class for you or not.
I'm mostly trying to ignore you because you keep asking things that are out of your abillity to accomplish. So whatever I would tell you, it all leads back to the simple question "Make a bot for Last Chaos for me".
It's like taking on Sparta with no battle expirience before, I'd suggest you making maybe a own little game and try to accomplish something there by memory poking.
You have gotten alot hints by now, haven't you?

Yes I sound like a complete asshole.

tcflying

#19 Post by tcflying » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:26 pm

nope, thx for advise. during these days even i haven't try the method out. but haven't give up yet. and really learn more and more, before this i can just use a little vb even don't know what are pointer and address. as you suggest, sure i have wrote a perfect bot for nostale this small game with lua in micromacro and ce at least i think so.
will release it soon to guys who need it.

i am not asking Elverion or you to made a bot for me. i just meet problem in case to find the mob static and operate memory to set the nearest target. i wanna solve this. so i will learn how to call a function that is in a dll. or if can't do like that, is there anyway to instead. with an instance i can learn easily. because i am just a noob. about 2 weeks pass, i still can't do it by myself. still not get any promotion.

so you know why i am so hurry?

oh btw 3cmSailorfuku guys. if you have time and so much exp in this, as you said i should find a small game to try. of course i will and i have. and if you know this is hard for noob, so why you don't give an instance? why you not give a solution, you may make a lc version not i play in. so dont give a bot. just the two part which i ask for help,
why not? i don't know, but of course you can.

anyway that's all. sure you may ingore me. np at all. but still thx for your advise and i am sorry for making trouble to Elverion, of course i know he is busy. i am busy too. to make a bot that's not my work. just be very interested in this. so i not only ask you and Elverion here but still be in ce forum and elitepvp. anything wrong?

i will go on trying, learning and looking for help who can help me out untill i solve. after then i am sure. i will share to the other guys who need and wanna learn.