Florensia Hackshield bypass?

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
planlos

Florensia Hackshield bypass?

#1 Post by planlos » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:57 pm

Someone know how to bypass hackshield for the game florensia, so I can use MicroMacro or other scripting programms?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Florensia Hackshield bypass?

#2 Post by Administrator » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 pm

I'll take a look at this shortly. Currently, I'm working on Lost Chaos to figure out a potential bug.

When was Hack Shield added? Do you possibly have a copy of the client before the patch took place?

3cmSailorfuku

#3 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:02 am

elverion wrote:I'll take a look at this shortly. Currently, I'm working on Lost Chaos to figure out a potential bug.

When was Hack Shield added? Do you possibly have a copy of the client before the patch took place?
Hack Shield was already included in the first version of Florensia (However it didnt load), even if I directly start the old client it will open HShield.
Thats why I hate those so called Anticheat software, now I have to reinstall my OS to get rid of it tssk. I deinstalled the game and it still won't let me Delete the Registry entries for it.

Why can't they just programm their game properly instead of relying to such user-un-friendly software?

planlos

#4 Post by planlos » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:01 am

Yeah, hackshield was in the client the whole time but they disabeld it for the 1st week of open beta. They just re-activated it yesterday.

3cmSailorfuku

#5 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:09 am

planlos wrote:Yeah, hackshield was in the client the whole time but they disabeld it for the 1st week of open beta. They just re-activated it yesterday.
Reinstall Game, start the game using like a batch and execute FlorensiaEN.bin -eutest. Ive tried it on a PC without internet connection, but HackShield still starts, and the Install is before HShield got enabled.

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:11 am

Actually, I believe it's "FlorensiaEN.bin eutest ENGLISH". That's probably what you meant, though. The use of an older client binary is no use; It will not let you authenticate. Plus I'm pretty sure that HackShield needs to be running to constantly keep in contact with the server.

It's encryption methods seem simple enough. They use AES, and fall back onto XOR when the blocksize is not large enough. The client is still unpacked, but was designed very awkwardly.

Administrator
Site Admin

#7 Post by Administrator » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:53 pm

Florensia HackShield patch attached. Extract the contents of the attachment into your Florensia Bin folder and allow to overwrite, delete HShield folder, and double-click run_cracked.bat to launch Florensia without HackShield (Do *NOT* use the icon on your desktop! It may cause a patch to overwrite the crack!).

Make absolute sure that you delete the Hack Shield folder, or it will not work.

3cmSailorfuku

#8 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:11 am

elverion wrote:Florensia HackShield patch attached. Extract the contents of the attachment into your Florensia Bin folder and allow to overwrite, delete HShield folder, and double-click run_cracked.bat to launch Florensia without HackShield (Do *NOT* use the icon on your desktop! It may cause a patch to overwrite the crack!).

http://asdastory.gamescampus.com/
Can you try this at AsdaStory too? I don't have bindiff :(
I tried it myself too, but despite having gameguard removed I still get a message popup ingame that a hacking tool has been found.
Old Client doesnt work either, looks like its sending authentication packets.

http://rapidshare.com/files/136787239/system.rar.html

New = GameGuard Client from today
Old = Copy of the Game without GameGuard from yesterday.

Golbez

#9 Post by Golbez » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:05 pm

elverion wrote:Florensia HackShield patch attached. Extract the contents of the attachment into your Florensia Bin folder and allow to overwrite, delete HShield folder, and double-click run_cracked.bat to launch Florensia without HackShield (Do *NOT* use the icon on your desktop! It may cause a patch to overwrite the crack!).

just wondering... how did you bypass it?

i hex edited the bin file also and changed 1 line of code and hs doesnt open now..

did you do something else?

im just wondering why you said to delete the hs folder.

also.. how do you multi client with Florensia.. i want to and idk how :P

Administrator
Site Admin

#10 Post by Administrator » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:14 pm

I've made a no GameGuard patch for Asda and started a new thread for it. Works for me, it seams, but I didn't thoroughly test it.
just wondering... how did you bypass it?

i hex edited the bin file also and changed 1 line of code and hs doesnt open now..

did you do something else?

im just wondering why you said to delete the hs folder.

also.. how do you multi client with Florensia.. i want to and idk how
It works like this: You remove the HackShield folder so that HackShield cannot load, hence giving Florensia an error. This error, however, is ignored because of the jumps I inserted, making the game think it returned in success. I suppose with little more effort I could have set it up so that you do not need to remove the HackShield folder.
also.. how do you multi client with Florensia.. i want to and idk how
NOOP or mangle the CreateMutex calls so that each instance of the game cannot find the other instances. If you can't screw up the mutex creations, you can mess up the names. So, have the game create a mutex named "SomeGame", but when it checks for a mutex, it'll search for "SomeG@me". They do not match, so you've effectively created a multi-client.

EDIT: Scratch that. Florensia doesn't use mutexes. I'll post more information as it becomes available.

EDIT2: I've created a multi-client patch for Florensia now. I will be updating the previous patch to include this.

After patching, here's the file comparison:
Search for differences

1. C:\Netts\Florensia\Bin\FlorensiaEN.bin: 8,802,304 bytes
2. C:\Netts\Florensia\Bin\FlorensiaEN_MC.bin: 8,802,304 bytes
Offsets: hexadec.

66123A: 75 EB

1 difference(s) found.
If you want to hexedit this change in there, just go to offset 0066123A and change the 75 to EB. Save changes, and you're done. Note that if you were using my previous patch, you must first unpack it first using UPX.

Golbez

#11 Post by Golbez » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:16 am

can you tell me what were all the lines you changed... it didnt work for me xD

Administrator
Site Admin

#12 Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:43 am

If it didn't work, then you didn't disable HackShield properly. Just download my patch and use that.

cokelat70

#13 Post by cokelat70 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:37 am

hi, I'm newcomer here, look interesting with florensia bypass, but I don't see any attachment file patch for this game?
ImageImage

Administrator
Site Admin

#14 Post by Administrator » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:10 am

The attachment was removed because it no longer works. I believe it now uses an encrypted client and keeps a connection to the game protection servers to prevent you from disabling the protection outright. You'd need an emulator, which is beyond my ability and/or patience.